All of you liberals are going to be very disappointed with the Russia probe

All of you liberals are going to be very disappointed with the Russia probe.

I know it's your only hope, but you lost. In 7+ years you can try again. General fuck you to all the muh Russia SJWs.

Other urls found in this thread:

playbill.com/article/trump-responds-to-michael-moores-broadway-show
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're mostly millennials without jobs or sucking on mom's tit in the basement. We should have given them participation trophies.

I'm so glad they ran such a flawed candidate.

Did Republicans or Democrats free the slaves?

She literally wrote the book on losing

If you aren't worried about it then why are you guys panicking and deflecting so much lately?

Who said we're worried. I'm not worried about shit.

The Russian bots are really out in force tonight.

You are going we are. I'm actually laughing at you libs for thinking Trump's getting impeached. He didn't do shit.

>The Russian bots are really out in force tonight.
Muh Russia..nigga I'm in Texas

>Did Republicans or Democrats free the slaves?
Republicans

Maga

Fucking liberals

Sure.

You know who is worried tonight? Paul Manafort. Mike Flynn. Jared Kushner. Don Jr. And the entire Trump White House.

152 years ago.
Moron.
Republicans were LIBERALS back then.

>If you aren't worried about it then why are you guys panicking and deflecting so much lately?

Manafort and Flynn are not Trump and were fired

So he have away or tax dollars...

Didn't do shit?
You're correct.
Trump hasn't done a damn thing.

Nice try faggot

You don't know english.
Your spelling is bad.
Syntax and tense are wrong.

Work for Putin much?

List of lies, exaggerations and what-might-be.

Fucking trumptards.

Democrats are retarded and dumb, but republicans are fucking retarded and hypocritical. Any person who votes purely because of party or appeal to emotions and not actual issues shouldn't be allowed to vote anymore. Moderates in parties, Independents, or other parties besides the two mental asylums should get votes or else there is no fixing anything.

>Hillary
>liberal
What the fuck are you smoking?

Your hero

Muh party switch
republicans were and will always be the good guys user, best admit that now

Shaking in their jammies, waiting for the knock on the door.

If there is nothing to the collusion with Russia allegations, why is Trump acting like there is?

The sultan is incompetent and being controlled by his vizier. Massive amounts of poverty while the upper class lives in luxury.

>
>Fucking trumptards.

We won too hahahaha

It has been this was since the news broke out. Tumpanzees, and Russia bots deflecting everything and anything to Hillary, Soros, DNC, etc. I think the orange one is still going on about "b-but her emails!", and so are these Sup Forums special snowflakes.

He's frustrated at the waste of tax dollars and government resources

>
>It has been this was since the news broke out. Tumpanzees, and Russia bots deflecting everything and anything to Hillary, Soros, DNC, etc. I think the orange one is still going on about "b-but her emails!", and so are these Sup Forums special snowflakes.
You're hoping. It's simply not true

Half of that shit has nothing to do with Obama. I don't like Obama, but this kinda shit just makes it harder to attack him on the stuff he actually did wrong, like NSA spying, drone bombings, not closing gitmo, etc.

They've all got their attorneys on speed dial. I wonder if they'll be put in handcuffs and walked out in front of their kids?

id bomb that fucking place too. nothing but a bunch of sand niggers there.

> (You)
>Half of that shit has nothing to do with Obama. I don't like Obama, but this kinda shit just makes it harder to attack him on the stuff he actually did wrong, like NSA spying, drone bombings, not closing gitmo, etc.
But he was the president. How is everything Trump's fault, but not Obama's? Because he's a Democrat?

You really need to go back to your safe space, little snowflake.

To his owned properties... They're like his houses dumbass

I mean it's already proven that Russia did interfere in the election to help Trump win. The only thing left to discern is whether he solicited that help.

It really shouldn't matter though. The fact that a foreign rival/enemy manipulated us into doing something should be enough to raise concern, but Trumpers don't care. It was never about what Trump achieved, but who he pissed off. As long as liberal are mad, his supporters are happy, even if liberals are mad that the U.S. is failing.

I never said everything was Trump's fault. In fact, we've got the same issue going on in the media right now. Everyone's focusing on Russia shit and ignoring all the demonstrably bad shit he's doing.

We are winning now, trumptard.

Go back to bombing imaginary disney lands.

> (You)
>You really need to go back to your safe space, little snowflake.
>
>Lmao snowflake was coined by thedonald about liberals. Get your own shit.

This shilling faggot can't even green text properly

>1 Russian rubble was deposited into your account

>All of you liberals are going to be very disappointed with the Russia probe.

When a Republican special prosecutor starts indicting... shit's going down.

It's not that we funny care, it's that a few million dollars in Facebook and Twitter ads did not steer the election. Hillary spent a billion dollars. You guys act like they gave him the election.

Trumptard dumbass.

He said he wouldn't have time to golf.
Where he does it is irrelevant.

You're not very good with english.
You're first language is, oh, something slavic?

How is that? You call hanging on to your last hope as winning?

This.
Liberals aren’t liberal anymore. They stole term. Call them by what they really are - authoritarians.
You can do a litmus test on anyone to see if they are “liberal” or not.
Just bring up the Christian bakers refusing service to the gays and see what their reaction is. Won’t be hard to spot the authoritarians from the classic, true liberals.

Why do people think it's impossible to hate both Hillary and Trump? Just cause I don't like one doesn't mean I support the other one.

> (You)
>Trumptard dumbass.
>
>He said he wouldn't have time to golf.
>Where he does it is irrelevant.
>
>You're not very good with english.
>You're first language is, oh, something slavic?

Can't wait for the Russian prode into the treasonous Uranium deal by Hillary, Obama, and Holder. As they're being arrested and brought to trial, I'll be waiting for the sound of gun shots signaling mass leftist suicides.

Yeah, I mean, unless people are so disgusted with this administration, they vote Blue out of spite, Congress flips, and they impeach him. But that probably won't happen.

>literally believing his orange messiah made up everything there is
>not realizing this term was used way before he was in his daddy's balls

You're correct, I think he also turned water into wine, developed pasteurization, worked on a the large hadron collider, and is currently working on a cure for cancer within his golf vacations.

Get a brain, moran!

I'm economically left, socially libertarian. What am I, if I'm not liberal?

Depends. How do feel about the bakers who refused service to gay customers because of their religious beliefs?

>Just making random shit up

This is what Russian shills call "arguing".

No, they'll just not care and continue going after dat boi trump. Nobody on the left cares about Hillary anymore.

Yes, because telling women what to do with their bodies isn't authoritarian.

I love it when filthy redneck scum wants to tell me what to do. Please, allow me to return the favor--go fuck yourself.

This is what you call a liar.

Yes, yes... very good

Yes, excellent damage control...

communist

Nice strawman. I never once claimed conservatives weren’t authoritarian either, just that liberals aren’t liberal - except when it comes to new laws diminishing rights, insults, and stupidity.
Say hi to your fellow liberals for me.

I'm not 100% sure. It's illegal to deny service to someone because of race, religion, nationality, or disability, so it wouldn't be that big of a stretch to add sexuality to that list. Also, companies aren't people. They're public entities. I really don't want to infringe on people's religious beliefs. But, I could make up my own religion and discriminate against all the groups mentioned earlier using the same logic. It's a nuanced issue that I'm not sure how to fix.

I don't get, the internet is like an open book test and all the answers are merely a google search away. all of this is factually incorrect. are people just so lazy they believe anything put in front of them just because they agree with it?

>I should be able to slut it up and kill children because I'm lazy
Women

Are you implying poverty is good? I never said they needed a proletariat overthrow of the government.

Cucks... all of you are cucks.

This country is just 3 main groups, the rich (who are just fucking EVERYONE and pulling some Oceans 11 style robbery from the government), libtards (who are so aware of how bad they are being fucked, but so worried about PC bullshit and what the proper name for a nigro lady-boy is that they split into a million sub groups and can never really get anything done) and republitards (who know how to dig in and stay unified but buy into all the "America #1, USA USA USA, bullshit and are so easy to manipulate.) leftists and rightfags need to get together and fuck the rich up their asses.

Kek wills it.

that's a whole lot of fucking nothing from the golden cow

It's hilarious, haven't seen the bots so frisky since the election. Nerves.

Solid Crowley Pepe

Donald Tr*mp is now being fact-checked by Playbill Magazine
playbill.com/article/trump-responds-to-michael-moores-broadway-show

Last hope?
Ha!
Trumptard is the last hope of fear-mongering whute trash, redneck racists, fascists and other neo-nazi trash.

Trumptards have failed at everything except getting a SCOTUS justice, and that only because the 60 vote ceiling was removed.

And China is now considered the alt-superpower since trumptard has fucked us over with international incompetence.

It’s a privately owned company - there was no pubically traded stock.
You’d fall into the authoritarian category - you rely upon the government enforcing laws to be able to refuse service to anyone by privately owned businesses.
Regardless of how you feel - a privately owned business should be able to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
It is also up to them to take responsibility for those acts in this day and age of social media - the public will decide if they can do so without consequence - which is unlikely one way or another.

Nah, embryos aren't people; much like no one cares when you kill thousands of your potential children by flushing them down the toilet after jerking off your micropenis.

With that same logic, I could start my own church and sell crack just because it's part of my religion.

lmao larping this hard

Terrible way to disgrace him by making a shitty pepe in his likeness. Fuck you stupid children

Native Americans get to use psychodelic drugs for their religion.
Are they better or more special than you? Why do they get a pass, but not Rastafarians?

>"Sure I'm 9 months pregnant but lol it's just a fetus. Time to slut it up with my gal pals whoo!"
Women

Yes.

such pathetic, desperate samefagging by somebody who lacks meaning in his life.

get a grip, mother fucker, life is more than sucking the cock of government officials who would trade your life for 5 bucks.

Just putting it out there that I don't think drugs should be illegal. I was just using it as an example. But discrimination and drug use are different. May not have been the best comparison on my part.

Even ignoring that there Russia spent far more effort than that and did significantly affect the election, none of that should matter.

Russia wants a weakened U.S., they wanted it by having Trump elected, and they got it.

If I threatened to shoot you unless you gave me your wallet and then you give me your wallet, does it matter whether I pointed a gun at you or just fake shoved my hand in my pocket? I manipulated you, you did as I wanted, I (Russia) won. This should bother Trumpers a lot more than it does.

Yes, because I'm sure most women who want an abortion wait until 9 months to do it. Your underage is showing, and what a waste of digits.

I love how the cuck bots moved from the last thread, where they were completely thrashed, and are already repeating the same points from before.

Stay classy Cyka Cuck

I have often said the same thing, but try saying that in public when confronted by people from both sides. You get pushed around until you almost have to pick a side. I agree with Washington when he said that a party system could ruin America.