Sup Forums BTFO!

Sup Forums BTFO!

ZIMMERMAN BTFO!

TRAYVON DINDU NUFFIN

youtube.com/watch?v=I5AZtCCPLcw

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/comments/4kid93/can_someone_please_explain_to_me_how_this_is/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's nothing funny in this clip. At least Jon Leibowitz made me laugh a couple of times.

I'm going to link r/opieandanthony talking about this clip reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/comments/4kid93/can_someone_please_explain_to_me_how_this_is/

Screencap this. Shows that will be cancel'd in this order after 2017

The Nightly Show
The Daily Show
Full Frontal
Next Week

>you can just throw it in the trash, you know trash that thing that you are
>take your possessions and shoot yourself, do it

>implying the Zim-zam ever watched your shit show

Isn't this supposed to be a comedy show or something ?

Yes, but it's all a meta joke; you're supposed to laugh at the monkey in a suit impersonating people with a good voiceover

well, it says so

Politics and comedy are a single entity in America

Malcom X was the Galileo to MLK Jr's Copernicus.

>people still mad that a $300 gun got bought for $250,000

>you can throw a registered handgun in the trash

Not unless you want to have criminal charges filed against you.

>Trayvon doesn't get to grow up

Yeah and if it was Trayvon who killed Zimmerman while bashing his head against concrete, you wouldn't know or care who these individuals were. Trayvons actions are why he was killed.

I don't think I've ever seen a more embarrassing public display of butthurt thinly masked as unfunny comedy. Even his sycophantic audience of kissasses found it hard to force laughter.

probably more money than this half boon gets in his whole contract.

this guy was basically given a last chance at that white house dinner and blew it hard his show is on the ropes.

really makes you think..

I'll admit I'm kinda mad that someone is dumb enough to pay six figures for a piece of shit, used, kel-tec pistol.

>Take the gun an shoot yourself instead
How is this not hate speech

Because we don't live in East Germany, Hans. Hate speech is protected.

Its political indoctrination disguised as """comedy"""
People watch it because "its funny haha" and basically just take all the shit they tell there at face value, but whenever you criticize any points made in these shows the immediate response is "bro its just comedy bro why are you taking this seriously?"

We have the same shit in germany. One skit was literally just showing a guy from the AfD talking, then blending over to Goebbels while playing nazi music and everyone in the audience burst out laughing

Then you have strawman skits where "racists" interrogate a dindu muslim, basically misrepresenting arguments, then refuting them all the while pretending "its just comedy" because "look how dumb these racists are haha"

I have a personal vendetta against this garbage because I personally know people who enjoy these shows and actually believe all the crap they spew. Böhmerman can get handed over to Turkey for all I care, he deserves it

Aw whatever if he was talking for the other side I'm sure there'd be something in the law book that could get him fired

Wasn't this the same guy who said he would've supported Obama no matter what because he was black?

I refuse to believe that people actually watch this show.
That was nothing but pathetic butthurt and a few curse words.

Move to America Hans, it's your only hope to escape degeneracy.

>HE CORRECTLY LABELED THE USED WEAPON AS USED
>HE CORRECTLY USED THE PRESIDENTS WHOLE NAME
>WHAT A TERRIBLE RACIST!

The globalists tentacles have pretty much corrupted the whole west at this point, only to varying degrees. No point in running