Pizza delivery driver, AMA. Or don't, I don't care

Pizza delivery driver, AMA. Or don't, I don't care.

ever see the titties

Actually yes. There's a chick that we fuck at 9 Belvidere in Crafton, PA. Apartment at the top of the steps on the right. Don't think she lives there. I've heard stories that it's a dude's apartment and he hides in the closet while you fuck her.

worst thing youve ever done to a customers food?

that's a lot more wild response than I bargained for

Pubic hair and spit mostly. There are a few customers I just can't stand. Treat me like shit, give exact change, ask for pennies back, claim we stole their food.

Pissed on a dude's workout bench on his front porch once.

Don't do anything to people that don't deserve it though. If you just leave me the rest of a dollar or waste my time or something, I don't care enough to fuck with your food.

What's the best experience or tip you've ever had?

Uhhhh... had some people give me the rest of a bottle of wine the other night. Plus $7. That was pretty decent. Just money though, probably like $20. Pizza parties tend to tip between $10-20.

What's the worst experience you've had delivering?

Got robbed once. Called the dude and asked where he was. "I'm by the school."
Stopped by the school and there were a bunch of nigger kids. Swarmed me, grabbed the pizza, and ran. Didn't even take my money.

Had a dude point a gun at me once, but he said "I didn't know you was the pizza man." and put it away. Whatever. Another dumb nigger.

fav and least fav thing about the job?

The money's really good. On a good night I make $100 in tips, plus my wage.

Least favorite thing is probably dealing with scumbags. Swear to god I want to burn down these fuckers houses sometimes. Maybe I will someday.

Is this a cheese pizza thread?

whats your favorite pizza? do you make the pizzas or just deliver them?

No, fuck off.
My favorite pizza is probably either our steak with french fries, buffalo sauce, and ranch, or a Hawaiian. Kill me, idgaf. I can't cook for shit, just deliver them.

how many chicks have you seen naked doing the pizza challenge? see any hot ones?

What the fuck is the pizza challenge?
And no, only the one. I don't fuck her anymore because I know that almost all of the other drivers have fucked her, and we've got some nasty ass fucking drivers.

YEAH This!

you know, chicks who get dared to answer the door fully naked. just curious how common that actually is

Yeah... that. What the fuck is it?

steak with french fries on a pizza?? sounds p weird but I think I'd be into it. not a chain then huh??

coincidentally I just learned about that today, small world

Oh. I've seen her and I saw a little girl answer the door naked once. Kind of disturbed me. She was like 11 or 12. What the fuck kind of parents let their little girl answer the door naked? She was clearly old enough to know better. Pedos get the fuck out.

It's the bomb, try it sometime. And no, not a chain.

what pizza chain to you work for and what's the best thing on their menu?

> And no, not a chain.

Best thing on the menu? I get half off everything that's not a pizza, so for lunch I get breadsticks with steak, buffalo, and ranch on them. Technically not a pizza, but it pretty much is. Delicious.

how many chicks have you seen naked? This is not real hard.

Oh wait - pizza driver.

haHAA, funny. Can you read numbers properly? Fucking tard.