Will Trump Fire Mueller? What’s actually stopping him?

Will Trump Fire Mueller? What’s actually stopping him?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/03/could-trump-fire-mueller-its-complicated-215453
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It would be an implicit admission of guilt.

And no one will trust him, or work with him.

the fact that he literally can't fire Mueller
only Sessions could, and he already recused himself

that's what they said about comey and here we be.

he's gonna do what ever he wants until he is removed or dies of old age.

The republicans would. It wouldn’t change anything in that regard. He’s already making the case that Mueller has too many democrat ties and given Hillary Clinton’s connection to the dossier and here part in selling uranium... yeah, I know it’s bullshit, but his base eats it up. His base is the republican base right now. Look what’s happening in Alabama. People in the Midwest either get their news from Facebook or Fox News. Reality doesn’t shake them

that is incorrect.

so what do? wait it out or kill the zuckbook?

He could have the associate attorney general do it. If he refused then he could fire Sessions and have his replacement do so.

I suggest popcorn. My family is very wealthy and knows how to invest for the worst case scenarios. You can make a fortune off recession if need be. Falling Chinese stocks netted me 10 thousand this year. My only worry is about this fetishized nationalism bringing extreme antisemitism. Especially if in his fumbling he somehow manages to fuck the economy up. They’ll blame us for sure. Good thing we are one of the few ethnic groups Trumpism isn’t directly opposed to. What with his Jewish grandchildren and all.

Too bad for you those children dont bare the trump name. He will sacrifice them if need be.

Just as Nixon did in the Saturday Night Massacre. Essentially doomed his presidency

Technically it is correct, but the answer is more complicated. politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/03/could-trump-fire-mueller-its-complicated-215453

>Look what’s happening in Alabama

you mean how the republicans are about to lose one of their longest held and reddest senate seats?

He won’t throw Kushner under the bus. If he did who would solve the opioid crisis and bring peace to the Middle East?

They won’t. A month or so of do whistling and Moore will sail through. Yellows and Reds was just too blatant. If he tones it down the republican turn out will be greater than the democrats.

Dog. I accidentally the g.

The state that celebrates Robert E. Lee Day? Since only the 80’s I might add. Also the state which until recently had segregated proms. I think Moore will sail through. Democrat outrage will wane and Luther’s supporters will still begrudgingly vote republican.

WHY WOULD HE MUELLER IS IMPLICATED IN URANIUM ONE AND OTHERS

PART OF THE SWAMP INVESTIGATING IT JUST TO FUNNY, ESPECIALLY NOW THAT HE TARGETED HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN MANAGER , THEY ARE CALLING HIM INTO QUESTION LOL THEMSELFS

You do realize uranium one is literally a nothingburger

most polls show them tied or Jones trailing by a few percentage points

>inb4 muh polls

Congress has already told Trump that if he fired Mueller, they would just immediately rehire Mueller and then begin impeachment proceedings. Firing Mueller would just accelerate the inevitable.

>Firing Mueller would just accelerate the inevitable.
maybe that's what he wants.
it's clear he doesn't like the actual work associated with the presidency.
he's only riding it for the perks.
if he's forced out, he can just cry about how MSM and friends conspired to bring him down.
He gets to sell another book.
He gets to keep all of his new business contacts.
Bonus: He gets to use campaign funds to pay for any lawyers he needs related to 2016 election.