This is me on my senior trip
>family disowned me when I was young
>schizoid personality disorder
>couch surfing since sophmore year, still doing it today
>no gf, no woman is remotely interested in me
>had to accept that I was an unwanted subhuman piece of trash
>never feel welcome anywhere
>want to die but not strong enough to end it

I wanted to cry every second of senior trip because the thought of being stuck in a crowd of people that want nothing to do with me in a city I hate was more than I could tolerate. That smile was forced so I could attempt to appear normal.

Forgot pic

At least you're cute user

I once jerked off in class

New most depressing picture every time I visit this board.

I'm really not. I wear sunglasses all the time because my left eye is droopy from my mother smashing my face with a 10lb ashtray when I was younger. It's not quite Forest Whittaker eye but it's extremely noticeable.

Jesus christ, 10lbs? How are you not dead?

I don't know user. Hardheaded? I'm pretty sure I had a concussion. After she did it I hit her back and ran to the woods. I spent several days sleeping and vomiting in the middle of February.

Jesus christ, my life is fucked up, but at least my parents never smashed me over the head with a fuckin 10lb ashtray. Glad you're here to share your story user.

Can you post a cock pic? I'd really like to see it cutie.

I'm glad for the appreciation. I've thought about sharing my story but I always figured no one would want to listen. I'm glad you're here too, keep on fighting user.

You little toothed bastard

No. Whether you're male or female doesn't matter, I don't show my body to anyone.

was this taken using a potato

Fuck you

There's some Sup Forumsros left on this board. You keep fighting too user!

I have a scar on my penis from being thrown into a pit with a chow when I was 9. That's why I won't show it.