Why has this board become so accepting of bandwagoner, glory hunting customers as of late?

Why has this board become so accepting of bandwagoner, glory hunting customers as of late?

Let me make this perfectly clear: if you don't support the sports team closest to you, you're not a real fan. You can own their merchandise, and you can even go to the odd game, but you're not a real fan and never will be

who cares lol

>implying I give a crud about your doopin opinion

M-MUH LOCAL CLUB
LMAO

Does indonesia even have any clubs?

l0ll

stop hoarding foreigners then

This place became reddit
Or have you not noticed all the fucking generals? Sup Forums is dead

Who cares

>local team is in champions league quarter finals and top of the table in the league
>still don't support them

because after a while you realize that your "local" club has nothing to do with your city and theres nothing "local" about it

Must be nice have local clab in champions league quarter finals and top of the table in the league

I would care if there were no clubs here, who would I go and watch?

if you genuinely care and support a club who cares where you are. You can't support a local club if you don't have any feeling towards it.

>tfw support the team in the north of the city despite living in the south of my city

that bandwagoner feel

What happens if I'm born in London and move to Manchester? Who do I support?

You support a London club. ofc.

Why has this board become so accepting of bandwagoner, glory hunting players as of late?

Let me make this perfectly clear: if you don't play for the sports team closest to you, you're not a real player. You can wear their merchandise, and you can even play the odd game, but you're not a real player and never will be

>Be Englishman
>Local team is owned by Yank jews, dodgy hedge funds and betting companies
>Squad is all foreign rejects from other clubs
>Club is corporate shitfest with eternal flashing pitchside ads
>Locals priced out of going to games
>Club actively planning summer tours in Asia to court more fans
>Club installs DOF who signs shitter players on extortionate wages
>Contracts mean nothing
>Every single player has a price
>Negritoes and Brazilains getting 100-200 million a season to be your representative in the league

this

Sports don't matter kid it's not that serious

>Why has this board become so accepting of bandwagoner, glory hunting customers as of late?
Well, about half of the userbase are reddit customers, so that should answer your question.

If you're too drunk to walk along the streets of cobblestone
You know Boston never drinks alone, Boston never drinks alone
We sing until the sun comes up and we drink our glasses dry
Every skyline every streetsign we don't stop risking our short time
Always working through the weekend and I'll feel better for a few good nights
Over and over again, young New England, over and over again, young New England

>we're loud and obnoxious drug abusers
I could have told you that.

>not dirty water

in what way has this board become acceptable? Or are you just lobbin grenades? respect, NIGGUAH

>his team's logo is literally a stylized version of his country's flag
wow such creative

But what if you move house? How are you a real fan of a team if that team changes every time you move somewhere new

only the working class are real sports fans, and the working class doesn't move

It's the idea that you can develop artificial 'feeling' towards any club, with the main cause behind that being how many trophies they're likely to win in the next year or two.

The whole idea of emotionally investing in something that you weren't born into doesn't make any sense because it appears to be done solely for bragging rights which in itself doesn't make any sense because you consciously picked one of the teams most likely to win.

>sad pricks that support a club from halfway around the world - for literally no reason other than that they are good, and win all the time - genuinely think they can call themselves a "fan", and put themselves in the same bracket as local lads that have supported the club for 20 years and travel up and down the country every week, spending thousands of punds a year supporting their club
>these same people lock themselves in their bedrooms every Saturday to bandwagon a team halfway round the globe on a dodgy, illegal internet stream while shoving cheesy puffs into their mouths and furiously bashing the refresh button on a Sup Forums match thread
>they'd rather do this than actually getting out their house and going to see a live game, which is what Saturdays and football is actually about
>there are people on this board right now who've never been to a live game ever

really, really SAD.

>THIS mad
What did those bandwagoner do to you? Did they rape your mom or what

ummm, i'm not the one who's made 6 posts on this thread, champ. you're obviously a bit insecure and defensive about being a plastic bandwagoner; clearly because you know how utterly pathetic it is.

I never give a fuck for european football, most BRs cheer only for their local team and the NT, sometimes they watch a game with BR players in europe and that's it

Said the one make whole paragraph about people from other parts of the world lmao

yeah... great comeback abdul, you nonsensical, dribbling mess.

go get some more English lessons.

Okay mehmed thanks for the advice!

You only say that because Canada is irrelevant in every relevant sport.

>tfw I'm too casual for 7th league football

Sports is only entertainment. It's fun to watch and play but if you treat other mens accomplishments who you have no relation to as your own accomplishments you're a cuck

>most owners are Arabic or Asian or some shit
>most of the squads are foreign
>most of the coaches are foreign

>f-fuck off foreigners

>yuros try talk shit about "amerifranchises"
>literally worse

normies have the attention span of a 10 year old

they have to latch on whatever "flavor of the month" team is popular so they don't fall out of loop and can remain "cool" with their peers rather than follow their team throughout their life no matter what

agreed

>''''''English'''''' clubs

>Fussball Club Bayern Munchen

How did they come up with this name?

pretty accurate

unless the team you support is a local club filled with local lads then it's worthless lul
this

t. proud chelsea -F-A-N- since petrescu

Is it just me, or the ones who do that in this board are:
>americans (burgers and chicANOs)
>british (pakis and other muslims)
>posters from muslim countries

Sup Forums has been customers complaining about customers for being customers for quite sometime now.

yeah no fuck that
stick to your petrodollar sponsored team owned by some random sheik in qatar and cheer for your 10% actual english players, maybe pay them a visit in their stadium named after a company

>tfw I don't know if by "ofc" you meant "of course" or "Oceania Football Confederation"

what if you grew up in one city but then moved to another city? Is it acceptable to still support the club fron the place you grew up?

What is a DOF?

shut up you nerd

>Manu
Wow

>wearing another man's name on your back

nice """sport""" you got there yuropoors

What if you grew up in the same city as your team, but then your team moves to another city?

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

You guys literally act like a gay boy band before matches dont ever fucking talk to me

Kek
At first i thought its La Liga Match

>where my dad came inside my mom and my mom shat me out determines what sports team I have to root for

whoa.....

who Mum's Vagina FC /lifelong/ here?