The Orville is a good show right? I think it's super funny it makes me laugh but sometimes it's serious

The Orville is a good show right? I think it's super funny it makes me laugh but sometimes it's serious.

It's okay. Generally likeable and watchable. Hits some big sf ideas, even though the social commentary tends to be weak.

But while it's clearly trying, it's never been funny.

Stop worrying what other people think.
If you like something, watch it.
Why are you relying on other people to tell you what's good and what's bad? In 100 years we're all gonna be dead, so just enjoy things while you're still breathing

It's a better Star Trek than Discovery. Took a few episodes to grow on me. Just enjoy it, who cares what anybody thinks?

I tmight be a good show, but I can't stand Seth MacFarlane so I will never know.

Although I did somewhat enjoy the family guy/simpsons crossover.

I like it. Don't love it, but watch it each week so it's better than most crap on to right now.

Macfagland ruins everything.

An overrated disc jockey that managed to skim some cliffs notes and bolster his empty Simpsons knock off into prime time due to his atheism and politics, now fucking up the Star Trek Universe with his dick jokes and tired cuck humor.

See this for what it is... a failed fan fiction set to screen. Disregard it and wait for something better.

My kingdom for STNG quality writing.

Neckbeard virgin detected

>Subjective things are objective
Retarded kid.

Now that Kevin Spacey is confirmed homo, how much longer until Seth comes out?

Its a great show i like it

It's better than STD and is at least trying to be Star Trek while still treating characters like they may actually be people and not paragons of virtue of evil McNotHitlers.

detected... not confirmed.
Macfagland is a figurehead because of his SJW agenda and spaghetti monster bullshit, NWO (((cuck traitor))) agenda.
boycott this degenerate faggotry and wait for a writer that actually cares about Gene Roddenberrey's vision instead of shitting on it with Soros inspired SJW cuckery.

and CHECKED!

Is this shit really real?

Go to sleep, Seth.

Used to like seth mcfarlane but now he is full of shit

I mean Seth always wanted to make a Star Trekish like show so im just glad hes getting to do what he wants. I think? I dont know the backstory of the creation of this show.

I like both Orville and Discovery, but I pirate both shows. Fuck those greedy Hollywood Jews.

They need to go full blown drama or comedy. So far I don't like it

They need to go full drama or full comedy. They have a shitty spot in the middle place

It's vaguely amusing at times, McFarlane has toned down his McFarlameness.

>but then we get the same recycled 20/early 21C pop culture jokes that don't even make any sense in the context of the show

As a seth McFarlane fan, shows not good as a comedy, genius as a sci-fi. Will continue to watch

Discovery is alright. Gets a lot of hate. I think it’s just because it’s not what TNG, VOY, DS9 was. It’s trying to do something on its own merit and I think it does OK. Not saying it’s perfect but, aside from Q, even the first episodes of TNG were ropier than a rope. ‘Ri-ker, you must stop me making an ASS of myself in front... of children’.

Holy fuck you Sup Forumstards seriously need to off yourselves. You're so fucking annoying.

the only thing i dont like is all the pop culture references like jersey shore and whatever.

but its cool how they're like just regular people that fuck up all the time.

No. No it isn't genius as a sci-fi. Watch more sci-fi.

Shiltard confirmed.

Still looking for SNG quality writers with no bias and intellectual honesty.

That was my first post in this thread. Jesus Christ.

yeah its better than the new startrek series

fuck discovery

New star trek is fire