This is what is traditional society like

>be me
>be Japanese uni student
>my parents want to force me to inherit their shitty family name and ton of shitty useless lands(my ancestors were poor ignorant rice farmers)
>I hate the life in countryside because there is NO fucking diversity
>My parents always ask me "why do you do such weird thing?" "We have lived this way of life, why do you want to ruin our tradition?"
>For example, I rejected to attend the sixth anniversary of a great father's brother's death.
>I told them it sounds so fucking stupid to waste time for dead man 6years ago.
>b-but muh tradition

Okay, this is what is traditional society and people like. Their "muh tradition" argument is trigger me so fucking hard. I hear this fucking word for a million times for life. their brain is dead by living in entire life in shitty conservative life. I hate this society. I wish society were more diverse so my opinion will be treated as opinion but in traditional society. you can't stand against them. Holy fuck I hate this shithole so much

Cool post Kevin-sensei, go suck a dick

Shamefur dispray.

Trade places with a weeb

Who cares jap

How's Okinawa, mate? Ig I go in the service I eant to get sent over there.

You must be young user, but because you are young you don't know the true value your parents are giving you. Perhaps after you lose everything and life starts throwing curve balls will you understand the gift they are teaching you.

Love your family because they won't be around forever.

Kevin-kun go home.

Why don't OP post evidence?

I've never seen someone want to live in USA in real life.

I heard they have lots of diversity on okinawa. Follow your dreams.

apparently not enough.

I need to live in america

80-20 rule, women like status and that is not distributed evenly among men so they double up at the top. Tradition makes it 50:50 again. You are basically saying you want to roll the dice and see what happens at least it will be a refreshing change... ha, no change stops being refreshing at around 30... ask, why does every old man believe in tradition? stop doing stupid shit at age 40, because tradition? no because tradition starts to make sense around then.

>turn farm in Agriturismo
>get to see travelers from across the planet every day
>make a condition to staying ther/part of payment to bring foreign clothing/books/candies/beverages/snacks
>pile up the NEET bux from running a hotel basically
>take time off when you want and travel

I REALLY don't see a problem here. You're closed-minded to business opportunities friend.

This is a lot of japs or a lot of proxies. Jesus

What jew came up with this?? Lol!

"going on vacation? Why not hard manual labor at a farm you dont own or have any stake in? wh what its in a different area from where you live? How trendy and eco friendly!"

>how's Okinawa
seems like they enjoy killing time too

It's 11:30 pm so we are probably all just getting home from work

this here is a gold mine desu

When do you go to work?

I'm a Dane living in Japan. You're an idiot, but it's forgivable since you've probably never been outside of Japan.

The price you pay for your monocultural society is small. You have no clue what it's like to live somewhere where there's a constant chance of dat cultural enrichment.

Do you even realize how pleasant Japan is? You can walk the road, take the train and do fucking anything without fearing shit-tier human races ruining your day because they're just not here. When the 2011 tsunami hit, what did Japanese people do? Well, they certainly didn't loot, like the monkeys would do. People here make shit work because it's monocultural, and it's fucking great. When I lived in Denmark I was, of course, an advocate of multi-culturalism because, it seemed to me, it worked well enough.

I am no longer convinced.

Sure, Japan has a lot of problems, but none of them are because of sandniggers. You cannot fathom how nice that is. But hey, I understand your pain. I mean, you did have to attend some once-a-year family event. What a shit life.

>Replying to this obvious pasta

Italians originally.

It's actually pretty great. I had no idea what to do with the 150 acres of former dairy farm lands I inherited in upstate New York so I researched bed and breakfasts. Italians understood the vast majority of the people escaping city life to get "fresh air" are workaholics and easily coaxed into doing work while on vacation.

An olive oil company called "Colvita" purchased it from me to do exactly this and works hand-in-hand with the Culinary Institute of America down the road making all sorts of artesian shit like breads, buratta, polenta, fresh herbs etc etc etc.

There's a student run restaurant they run on the campus of that school called Caterina de Midici which us a Tuscan themed restaurant, nearly 100% of the dairy/meat/produce come from the farm they rent from me.

Haven't worked in years, feelsgoodman.

REEEE THIS FUCKING PASTA AGAIN!!! MODSSSSS

Hey,

Write down in Japanese. I am not good at English

Around 7 am

Sell it to me m8. Im not a poorfag and would like to retire as a rice farmer

Can I work on your rice farm?

nah, I am thinking to give it to refugees.

OFF WE GO INTO THE WILD BLUE YONDER!

How do you go throughout the day?
That's literally a 15 or 16 hour shift

holy fuck you work from 7 am to 11:30 pm?

Hey Dane, I was wondering.

Are most white expats in places like Japan and korea considering living there forever? Or do most of them just return to their home countries? Like give me a raw percentage.

you realise that was a joke right? nowadays it's mostly 12h shifts

That sentence alone triggers everybody in Sup Forums. And proves youre a proxytroll. Post timestamped pic if not then

Oh look, it's the faggot posting from the military base complaining/shitposting about Japanese culture instead of scrubbing the toilets like he was told to do.

Kill yourself, faggot.

Around 95% of expats living in Japan return home within the first three years. Many people, myself included, do the predictable teach-abroad-for-one-year, then leave.

Japan is lovely, but the work culture sucks ass.

Well that includes the commute

Only if youre not a basement dwelling cyka blyat cs:go player

I was almost getting worried when I didn't see any daily proxy-thread on Sup Forums.
Also, fuck all you newfags who keep responding to him.

Never played it before.

Sometimes my brain falls asleep at my desk while my eyes are still open
Yeah no

Do most expats actually find wives willing to leave Japan with them? or do most just return home without one? honestly just curious

YOU MAKE THIS SAME FUCKING THREAD EVERY MONTH GO FUCK YOURSELF

As if I'd believe someone on an anime forum
>Designated N33T

Good, don't. Tried it once, got sick. Never understood the appeal of vidya.

This is old pasta

I don't know, man. Many find Japanese girlfriends, some get married, some stay, some leave etc. People are different. I'd say most return home without one, but that's just a logical assumption.

No one would go to japan for agritourism though.

That sentence alone triggers everybody in Sup Forums. And proves youre a proxyfag.

I mean, Japan isn't a shithole like the Philippines. If you find a Philippino girl, she'll happily leave her trash country for you. Japan is nice, and most girls would probably want to stay, I think. Again, I'm just speculating.

At least you can dress up as kawai schoolgirl.

wait, srsly? 14h shifts are still real?

my teacher said it's been over since the 00's, it's time to cancel my 1 year work abroad

nah, I just want to enrich my hometown with refugee.

People will understand that there are many ways of life by living in multicultural town.

right?

Go to China instead

al'ight thats it folks, abandon thread

Depends on your company, mine is an outlier I guess. the shift is 8 hours, the rest is overtime.

Filthy Frank fans would.

Why not? I would.

All he had to do is hire a good cook and a maid to work a few hours a day cleaning the house up and he's set.

Why wouldn't you visit a traditional Japanese farm stuck in a time warp? Finding incorruptible things in the modern world is nearly impossible.

I will never forget your blasphemy you fucking taco bell lover.

please stop embarassing your wonderful country

>wonderful country

hahahahahahahaha

epic joke m8

fenuinely curious, what's the fun in making bait proxy threads? too much free time?

Oh look, it's the same English teacher who always posts these threads.

>That sentence alone triggers everybody in Sup Forums.
Nah. No one here can picture a refugee working for a living. Besides, even the ones in sweden refused to be settled out in the country. They want to live in cities only.

Nobody want to live in US if their husband wasn't American.

That's why Japanese willing to return to Japan after the divorce with Americans.

>says the taco

Nope, I am frustrated to be Japanese in Japan.

Then why can't emigrate to US?

Nobody want you in here.

>nobody
sadly my relative want....

also I have to finish my degree in here :3

Then just shut up and studying for degree.

>my relative
mongrel relative?

timestamp with rice fields u proxy

>mongrel relative?

I wish I were. hafu seems pretty nice ;_;

>Then just shut up and studying for degree.
I do :3

why does this shitty thread still get at least 100 replies every time it's posted?

>I do :3

No you don't...when are you studying for degree?
You seem everytime doing shitpost on here.

Because Sup Forums love self hating nips.

Fuck off weeb.

SO DISHONOUNARUUUUUUU

SHAME ON ALL IN THIS THREAD

>have to study to get degree

lel

どうしてこのクソなスレを作ったんだ?

Traduce that shit or u r a faggot

そこにSup Forumsがあったから。

USA welcome you especially if you are bright and talented.

We need more High IQ migrants, the better.

Everyone knows japanese take conservative values to an extreme no one really asked for.

田舎に戻ったほうがいいと思うけど。そこの文化はアメリカの市のよりずっと良いから。

Yep Asians always welcome.

あんなクソみたいな町で一生過ごすくらいなら潔く死んだ方がマシ
アメリカの方が好きなこと出来ていいじゃん

Seriously, you have no idea how good you have it.

Do yourself a favor: visit worldstarhiphop.com and search for "train". Watch these videos in horror, then reflect and ask yourself when the last time you felt unsafe on a train in Japan was.

Berry disonorraburr

君はアメリカに行ったことある?俺は両方に住んだことあって今年の秋日本へ帰るん。

In English we have an expression. "The grass is always greener on the other side." Though I don't know why I'm explaining this seeing as you're almost certainly an English "teacher" in Japan.