Should a 20 year old have a pussy this big?

Should a 20 year old have a pussy this big?

ugh eww

Ew.

...no

That’s hot, got any more of her?

And yes all girls should have a good meaty gaping pussy

You could use her as a slipper

to take my cock you do

Pussies like dicks vary in size for each individual, she just happens to have a big pussy.

no but the nice thing about whores/girls with stretched out vaginas is that you don't have to worry about how big your dick is. Just pick a side and go. There's no human dick big enough that can be tight to a vag like that, just go in and have fun.

Here's her favorite toy.

They are literally made to push heads through user. Yes they can stretch wide and be relaxed and you're either a fucking 15 year old virgin or a troll if you think amount of sexual encounters of activities has real relation to the qualities of a vagina. It's genetics, just like your dick.

Was there a baby in there?

nigga youre not impressing anyone

You're a moron if you think there is no behavioral component. Do you honoestly think a girl who puts a soda can in her vagina every day for fun would have the same size vagina as one who started off the same but never even fingered herself? Fucking retarded.

don't have to

I'm the reason she started stretching, so I'm turned on by it. Just wanted to hear some grossed out anons

You share the same fetish as many

No babies. Just dildos

Bucket Cunts are Awesome.
I can’t stand tight pussy.
No meme. No Lie.
I can’t stand tight pussy.

>yellow toenails
bitch wtf

Did she Fuck a Horse or something??

Sounds like a personal problem.

GOOD !!

It's just the lighting lol

Got a video? How fast does she toy?

nope

I think it’s hot af too OP

Not very fast, she puts the toy in balls deep and uses it to push on her cervix

Id love my daughters pussy no matter how big it was

thats not how lighting works

Everything in that picture is more yellow.

What do you guys want to see?

Post a pic of you inside her.

My dick is the same length but probably an inch thinner. Nothing special

Your face and that dildos in the ass while stretching the pussy.

More gape. And I want to see her face.
You got kik?

I've fucked many, this is true.

I did the same to a girl. Got her into huge insertions, fisting etc. A wicked turn on. Totally rekt her pussy then moved on. I'm not terribly proud, but there's this certain feeling of conquest having absolutely destroyed her pussy so that no guy will ever be able to properly satisfy her again without resorting to some freaky shit.

FYI, fisting while high is some amazing shit... Mary, Lucy, Molly. All fucking epic.

Moar gape

What’s it like when she doesn’t pull it apart?

totally disgusting bro

Love It.

she is a delightful sick puppy, that has big potential..... you could train her to do anything.

Here's her resting gape after a full day with no stretching

Face? Doesn’t have to be nude in the pic.

can you fist her?

Yes. Since she was 18

You'd have to have a dick as thick as a cookie jar to get friction on that hole.

what did it take to get to this point?

Hush little bitch boy, you need only to have your testes slapped.

The thing that made the most progress is leaving her dildo in for an hour or more at a time

Yeah, after fucking at least. If she isn't gaping, you havce a pencil dick or you didn't fuck her till she was done.

Bamp

Yeah, pussies do not all cone in one size, and there's never been proof to "mileage."

she obviously took miles of nigger dick
but then, there are still two openings left

See thread

*come

post more objects stretching it

...like to see her fisted.

Mileage implies it's permanent, if she's gaped after fucking then it means that her body has temporarily stretched to accomodate the penis. Not only that, but citing user's post means fuck all for proof.

This question alone makes me wonder about you having access to the internet in a very real life way
Women have babies with that orafice so thinking that her pussy is misshapen or whatever begs many things to be taken into account, mostly I wonder if you know and enjoy regular sexual relations with someone with a pussy, do you think that poor girl has been ravaged by some bloke with a cannon size tallywacker with a bowling ball sized dickhead or are you the village idiot who needs to take some meds

Wasn't citing his post, just asking you to read the other posts I've made in the thread lol

she is a keeper, for having great attitude....

I fucked an older woman last night. 37. I’ve got a pretty average sized dick but this woman had one tight pussy. Some dicks are bigger; some pussies are bigger. Luck of the draw.

Have her put a soda can in or a 20 oz. soda bottle

You can't totally blame him, sex ed in general is for shit in that they don't teach you that stuff. They'll teach you the anatomy and maintenance, but not shit like that and that's how you get those myths.

What a hairy asshole

Any with her filled with cum?

"This is a penis. This is a vagina. Always wear a condom"
Then they boat you off to the D.A.R.E. classes

yes op.
anything bigger, what do you use to stretch it now?

this

Being the guy you responded to, I never had to worry about D.A.R.E. but their methods are for shit.

This is what we currently use. 12oz soda can next

solid effort,
whats the goal with stretching, certain size or just keep going?

>you're an idiot if you think the amount of physical abuse the vagina takes has anything to do with what it looks like

Haha what?? Proud feminist thread?

Maybe getting her a bam dildo next. Idk

some suggestions for OP.

This very thread? Where a girl has a gross gaping pussy because user asked her to stretch it for him?

Which she did by putting on dildo mileage?

user?

yes

How big are all these pussies? I can barely fit 2 fingers in my girl.

>no she’s not 12 and no she’s not from Vietnam

Not that guy but he's right. The vagina is a complex system completely designed to take punishment. To get a gamping one she'd have to stretch a lot to make skin looser; taking some dick won't do it.

Neither worked for me, herpes and a passing addiction to opioids. 5th grade was the best

this.

its not bc she fucked a lot of guys you fucking virgin newfags ffs amk

... glory hole?

post more op, im enjoying this

She had to start leaving her bigger toys in for 1hr+ at a time to get a good gape. We're getting there now though

No. But its reasonably certain she hasn't done nothing either. It isnt like they're totally unrelated.

source: sex with tight virgin whales
sex with hallway, little cutie 18yo

Her cunt would need constant stretching faggot, of course she could stretch it herself but you really think taking a few dicks is going to alter the appearance and size forever? It simply isn't so.

You're correct, unless you're superman and you have the stamina to keep going for 7 hours a day
Also helps if you have a horse cock

I abided by condoms to avoid pregnancy more than STDs. As for drugs I came to the conclusion myself it's best to leave them alone vs. some creeps saying weed will cause AIDS and cancer repeatedly.

So when she is excited does her pussy naturally relax to accommodate the toy she has been playing with? Like does the toy just slide in her with ease?

You mean like the hands, or feet? Which callous, wrinkle, and change color and flexibility depending on how you use them and what you put into your body?

>No the vagina is a super special part of the body that is completely invulnerable
Again. haha

Then you go on to explain how putting mileage on toys did it, but specifically dicks won't. Because of the magic real dick sensor all vaginas have. sheesh

post more pussy. the wetter the better.

I rest my case.

>every shill has to keep reiterating "taking a few dicks" because they know how wrong they are

no life