Tfw you will never have a girl snuggle into your arms whilst watching a horror movie

>tfw you will never have a girl snuggle into your arms whilst watching a horror movie

Ironically, you're not alone man

wtf u talking about this is Sup Forums not r9k. besides, 90% of people on this site are fuckin normies now coming to shit post. be glad that your still part of the 10% who will actually be forever alone you disgusting FAGGOT FUCK.

Does pulp fiction count?

i just want that feeling when she goes into your arms and sees you as her protector i dont even want the sex anymore i just want to feel it

You'll get your moment user. I was like you once.

How old are you op?

done it... and now what?

too old

YOu are virgine ehhh. Me toooooooooooo

i get you man

i don't like horror movies too

yes

>whilst

this is why, user

What is the rush? Small steps, I didn't get laid until I was 20, can't say I've had the best luck with women seeing as to how they are fickle fickle creatures and beyond understanding. But just keep going out there and socializing, keep asking for phone numbers and eventually it will just click. Nature rewards courage by removing obstacles, I am an example of this. I have had sex with women who I never even thought I would never have a chance with. It doesn't happen everyday, but like the rest of us I am still learning. But sitting and home just breeds fear, go out and experience the goddamn world. Go out of your comfort zone and before you know it, dating beauties will your new comfort zone.

I know this feel. My girlfriend hates horror movies. You're not alone, OP.

>i dont even want the sex anymore i just want to feel it
I'm with you, man. I just wanna feel the sex too.

thank you

I understand this more than I want to admit

+1
Life is waves, what comes up must come down. Equally, what comes down must come up. Such is the nature of Tao.

gey

Naw, you'll find someone. That is, unless, you end up being one of the few that don't. You ugly or sum'n?

Seriously one of the best feelings. A soft, dainty pair of arms wrapped around your one large man arm, makes you feel real valuable.

Or a cute trap

Thats your ultimate... you need to reach for the stars Bro.. have her toungue tickling your anus while giving you a reach around hand job while you play minecraft

yes

Def the anus or in your ear. I miss furiously bating the fleshlight with the girl lickin out my eardrum and tryin to,tear my nipples off from sexual frustration. Her being middle eastern

I had but I fucked up lmao

But let me tell ya, best thing,eber is to mouthbang. I miss mouthbanging. You hit molars, but it feels good man. Just going to town on a mouth gaggin and not able to keep up. Just hold still. You gotta be up against a wall. You will see jesus

Lmfao

traps are cute

Then lift n fight

i think about killing myself everyday no grills want me.