450 Deerfield Rd

450 Deerfield Rd
Pittsgrove Township, New Jersey

1 Count of : 2c: 14 - 3a3 Criminal Sexual Contact - Aggravated /3 | 1 Count of : 2c: 24 - 4a2 Endngr Welfare/Child: Abuse/Rspon Adult/2

Hi Salina Marie Munson, why's your info on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

sexoffendersarchive.com/offender/view/173939
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone toss me an N

Wayne C Munson
molested her step daughter
molested her step sister
molested her daughter

*throws brotard a nigger"

Ps OP, NYPA

im like a hr drive away lmao why u postin this tho

What?

Her daddy raped her.

This bitch went around threatening to kill her pedo daddy, she also filed a police report on me after I asked her why she lied about people and about me.

Nypa faggot.

White knight.

NYPA (NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY)

OP got rejected and it a pathetic faggot.

It's that simple.

Don't pay any attention.

lol if you had a better story, maybe I'd do something, because I'm bored...

but fuck you and fuck your PA request

Lol. I'm not gonna shovel a stranger's work to humiliate someone who didn't want your dick.

White nights try to protect idiots. I just won't be your personal army or help you. You and your stupid thread will die. That's just how it works, boy.

Sage in all fields.

Stop white knighting, this bitch filed a police report on me before I did shit to her.

reported, we don't allow this on here anymore

Yeah you're probably a creep.

People who file police reports on others for nothing deserve payment.
Report me, I'll just post it again.

Nope, she literally filed a police report because I asked her why she was lying about people.

Yeah of course you will. That's what angry children do.

Literally no one here is gonna help you accomplish anything, especially considering you won't even say what it is you want to accomplish. Just kill her and go the the penitentiary like a normal person.

In the meantime, also consider killing yourself.

We don't even live in the same country, she filed a police report on me for no reason.

Not your personal army

someone find this bitch on facebook and ask her OP's name. I'm bored enough to fuck with him

This. Lets do a good old fashioned dox and make OP look like the small-dicked gimp that he is.

She is from a different country, we befriended, she made up lies about me and filed a police report and got her friends to file police reports on me after I debunked her lies, I want someone in the US to call the police on her not just because she's a lying, threatening piece of shit but because:

1) she smokes weed
2) her family members smoke weed
3) her stepbrother is a threat to her and others, he shoots guns in the house

She lives in New Jersey and I'm pretty sure those things are illegal there.

Go ahead and ask my name, she already went on about my personal info and called the police on me. Her RL name is Salina Marie Munson, she makes up lies and files police reports on people.

So you got rejected by a camwhore because you're a crazy person..

Someone find out who this dickbag is and where he lives.

You better delete this thread before someone figures out who you are. Believe it or not oldfags are still here.

You're full of shit too then? She filed a police report on me before I did she to her, she could get into trouble just for that. I'm just giving her payback, someone in America report her thanks.

Haha. No one here is gonna call the police on her. Do it yourself. Google the non-emergency number for her zip code and tell them about a girl who smokes week. New Jersey is a highly populated area. They literally won't care.

So, again, as myself and others have said, we're not your personal army and we're not doing anything for you.

Go ahead and call the police on me fellas, she already filed a police report on me before this, I wasn't doing anything to her and she lied about me and called the police on me before this or before me doing shit.

She also smokes weed along with her junkie stepbrother, her dad's a registered sex offender who raped his stepdaughter, she's got attachment personality disorder and uses it as an excuse to treat people like shit.

HAHAHA YOU ACTUALLY FELL FOR A CAMWHORE?!

guns are legal everywhere in the US you fucking eurofag, shooting them outside a shooting range or not using it to save your life can get you arrested. new jersey = the united states of america. meaning we have 2nd amendment rights eurofag

Yep, just as full of it as you are.

Out of curiosity, what country are you from? Hopefully you have the balls to say it considering you gave her personal information and the information of her family away.

call the police on you? I'm going to use backpage to send fat black outcall whores to your home for the same appointment - you'll have a big ass black whore fistfight in your front yard.

They will care about her bro shooting guns in the house:

PinkGotNerfed - 10/05/2017
Sometimes he break shit in the house
he has shot a gun inside the house before several times

Also she thinks she's a witch and that I am apparently putting hexes on her because I'm supposedly collaborating with this "witch."

Ask her herself: PinkGotNerfed#0183

No one will call the police on you either, considering you're a pathetic twat and so is she.

I think you're in the wrong thread, Billybob.

do it fast vro

She already did lol, this is just revenge nigga.

FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T AWARE:

OP got a dummy police report filed on him by a camwhore and wants revenge because she smokes weed and her brother owns a gun.

Just posting her info here for real men who hate feminazi dike cunts who will make up shit about men then cry sexism.

PinkGotNerfed#0183

Ask her if she's a witch, if she called the police on me, ask her why she called the police on me, ask her what I said which were lies about her, then ask her to confirm those lies.

Oh so she's schitzophrenic as well.

Maybe you should just try to find a real girl who you can meet in person instead of worrying about camwhore from fucking New Jersey.

So if retards go and raid her, she'll know exactly where it came from. You're an idiot. I hope you get rekt faggot.

actually, you have to be a chick. Probably fat as shit, but oh well. Tits or gtfo

Bit more info
>36
>got molested by her daddy
>her bro too
>her bro's a pedo
>daddy's been in prison multiple times for sexual assault
>mother molested her

Whole family member hates her, everyone's molested her, keeps changing stories, always says shit.

She called the police on me, wasn't camwhore fucking or dating. They just fucked with me and I'm providng info. That's it.
Yes and?

You don't understand. We believe what you're saying.

The fact is is that this is a personal army request, and the only benefit or entertainment anyone here will get out of it is finding out who you are and fucking with you.

Don't you understand how things work? You could have pulled this off, but you showed all your cards and then told us how pathetic you are. Jesus man. This ISN'T gonna work. Give up, jerk off, crack a beer, and live your life.

She's a camwhore. No one here cares.

SOMEONE FIND OUT WHO OP IS YOU WILL WIN REWARDS AND WILL FOREVER BE REMEMBERED ON Sup Forums

It's not a personal army request, I'm just posting it out there because she's crazy and will get paranoid about this.

Bullshit you fat fuck, you know damn well why you posted that. You thought people were going to *raid* her for you.

How fucking old are you, 12?

>seen it already
>gets scared

lmao, you can go and ask her on Discord to go after me, I posted it already. She already went after me for no reason.

roll 4 this

Go ask her dumb ass: PinkGotNerfed#0183

reroll

Okay fine. How did her call to the police about your non-criminal or creepy actions actually have an effect on your life if you live in a different country?

Did she tell you she called the police, or did the cops in NJ actually make an international phone call to you to investigate a criminal investigation?

NO ONE HERE IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING FOR YOU.

horry shit almost trips
'tis 3:33 am :^)

Ask her then: PinkGotNerfed#0183
she already said she has my info and filed a police report on me.

Ask her, she claimed she filed a police report on me after she threatened to, she knows my personal info and threatened me with it. So I am basically posting it on here now.

Roll.

nah nigger i'm not doing all that shit

Rolly polly olllie

dubs get

No man. I'm not asking anyone shit. I definitely believe you man. Chances are she just wants you to leave her alone.

You're a creep, you got rejected by a camwhore, and no one here is gonna help you.

Don't you wanna know the truth?

She's kind of hot, is it okay with you if I fuck her?

>OP got Munson’d

oh fuck I just spit my drink out all over the floor.

good form.

No. Don't do anything for this idiot.

I'm creepy but she's the one who went around lying about me and filed a police report on me for no reason, I was just talking to her, she lied about me for no reason, she filed a police report on me, last year she claimed I raped a cat and got an investigator over my house for no reason and she's doing it again.

Also she thinks she's saw the devil and that she's a witch, schizo or not idc. Female or male idc, she filed a police report on me.

LOL!!

Nice man. Good movie.

No, I don't give a shit, lol. I don't think anyone else does either. kill self

I LIKE TO STICK MY DICK IN CRAZY. DON'T JUDGE ME

Move on with your life.

Go ahead if you're into crazies. Her name's Salina Marie Munson, already poste mobile, etc.

roll.

fuck.

rolling again

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find them... maybe you can hire... Sup Forums

Here, friend.

I'm vindictive sorry, especially if you fuck with me like that.

Wanna date her?

PinkGotNerfed#0183
Salina Marie Munson

She thinks she can alter the physical environment of her reality and shit, I warn you she's crazy.

what was the police report for? what was the accusation?

You're pathetic.

Nah man we've all seen the info plenty of times. I'm not interested with talking to someone like her.

Have a good night bro. I hope you find something better to do with your time.

She claimed I stalked her because I asked her why she thinks I'm a witch.

You’re both idiots
Post her nudes

450 Deerfield Rd Pittsgrove Township, New Jersey

She made a false police report, smokes weed, also lets her step-bro shoot guns in her house. All illegal.

that would be best case scenario

Go ahead and call the police on me fellas, she already filed a police report on me before this, I wasn't doing anything to her and she lied about me and called the police on me before this or before me doing shit. She also smokes weed along with her junkie stepbrother, her dad's a registered sex offender who raped his stepdaughter, she's got attachment personality disorder and uses it as an excuse to treat people like shit.

Shut the fuck up already you cry baby bitch. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK

you are such a fucking faggot. sage

Shane William Munson

Shane Munson

USA Business Locations Baltimore Pike, Bel Air, MD 21014
Phone Numbers 4433070133
USA Business Jobs
Title Organization Industry Dates
Manager Gym Source Sporting goods stores

>not a personal army request
>lol harass her on discord
An hero newfriend

sexoffendersarchive.com/offender/view/173939

Brother's a sex offender too aside from her daddy.

Well she can file a police report for doxxing now. She should also. Stop being such a faggot