My girlfriend just broke up with me, yet i feel no pain and feel fine

my girlfriend just broke up with me, yet i feel no pain and feel fine
i havent even started drinking yet
i loved her so much and was sad for like 10 minutes
whats wrong with me Sup Forums?
>pic semi related

little did you know you will be dead in 3 months

Is this the first time you two split up?

yes
we were fine literally 10 minutes before she said it. and originally she just asked for a break but we kept talking and it turned into us splitting up. we still plan to be friends tho but she was crying and sobbing and shit

rip op

she wasnt cheating/getting blacked
she was actually incredibly clingy and very needy, she used to make me promise not to leave her yet shes the one that ended things. wow thats ironic now that i think about it

Don't bother still being friends. I keep making the same mistake with my current. We are very very toxic together and have been on and off at least 12 times now. Being friends leads to fucking and fucking leads to getting back together. Just toss the bitch now and move forward without a second thought.

red flags.
you will feel the effect later.
i hope you do fine

we werent toxic tho. we were fine actually.
wed have our stupid little fights that would be over after 2 mintes every now and then. she says she still loves me too and i still love her
so should i open the bottle now, or when i actually start feeling something?
>implying i actually will start feeling these feels

Bro, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but it’s usually the clingiest girls who cheat the most.

The stereotype of the cheating girlfriend is the distant “need some space” type who thinks she’s too good for you. This is bullshit. The reality is it’s usually the quiet girl who seems to desperately love you. The one who goes everything for you and holds you tightly and wants to see you every day. They’re also the last ones you suspect.

But in reality, they’re so clingy because they need constant validation. The second you don’t give it to her, even for a minute, is the second she sucks off a stranger in hopes of feeling loved.

The moment you break up it will lose its happiness and innocence and start to dip down a bad road, like I said I would ditch now drink and move on.

Also this

yes you should open a bottle now, and let it go.
don't look back son, remember.

haha

ok i know this, but the thing is that she never had time to cheat, she was always either at class on campus or with me. she even put a fucking tracker on our phones, linked our social media accounts and gave me all of her passwords and shit
i knew where she was at all times. i didnt even ask her for it. she just did it

I was dropped by my girlfriend last week.
I don't know whether this applies to me/her.
It was more than I wasn't very reciprocative with emotion.
I have some health problems which have affected my brain too, I don't know whether I can have emotional bonds anymore.
I don't know whether I should have let her go, or tried to keep her. She was pretty upset.

Gary?

nope
sorry user

im gonna go start drinking
thanks for the advice anons

A girl like you’re describing doesn’t break up with her boyfriend without a backup plan. Girls break up with guys for 2 reasons: 1) serious, obvious incompatibility and unhappiness. 2) they want to make things official with the guy they’ve been fucking.

If #1 isn’t obvious, it’s gonna be #2.

Take my final advice.

1) hit up tinder and fuck as many women as possible.
2) next time, date a girl who’s confident and has a lot in common with you. Clingy girls who who are emotionally dependent on you are appealing, but trust me when I say they will fuck you up.