Got this stash of shroom for 40$, good deal ?

got this stash of shroom for 40$, good deal ?

Other urls found in this thread:

shroomery.org/9061/What-size-dose-should-I-take
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not very much, you'll need to take all of it at once to feel even a little bit. If you're scared you can take half first and then the other half after 10 minutes if you don't feel anything.

yeah this sounds correct. It should weigh about 30grams dried to get you high. Start with 15gr to be safe

weigh it all out, take about 1.75g if you are new to tripping and 3.5g if you have experience.
Don't listen to and take it all, 15g/30g is overkill and you will be on the ride of your life, unless ofcourse you don't mind that.

noice

3.5gr is completely non-detect. Need easily 15gr to feel anything and more likely 30gr for a decent time. Read up online and don't listen to

i bought that for a party,
and i had no idea how many would want to try.
still 40$ for 35 gram sound nice.

you are retarded, I have taken 1/8 of shrooms many times and had very intense trips. 30g is absolutely ridiculous and would nearly kill a fucking new psychonaut.

shroomery.org/9061/What-size-dose-should-I-take

That's a sick dealOP

Do not take more than half an 1/8th or 2 grams unless youre experienced or want to remember that you are god and everybody is you, but living in a different body

Dumbass took shrooms and couldn't handle it lolol

yo if you arent planning on selling for profits, learn what species it is and use a dosage calculator.

in NZ if you take 3g of dried subs you will be knocked on your arse harder than you you expect no matter how ridiculous your expectations are.

however if you took 3g of dried cubes, you will feel something like you would with 1 tab of acid and a small amount of weed.

learn the species of your shrooms before you do anything. they look dried so never ever take any more than 5g on first dose no matter what any calculator tells you.

Reagent test every time before consuming any drugs received from a dealer to make sure there's nothing in there that shouldn't be. Also check the species of the shrooms like the NZ guy said. If you do both then you'll at least somewhat know what you're getting into.

Your an idiot don't do this. Unless u trip every day 3.5 should be well more then enough

Yea that's a nice.fuckkng deal. My buddy used to grow them and I still had to pay $100/ which is 7 grams less than u have

I agree man. Even when I used to take them all the time I never had to take more than 5-7 grams at most

Holy fuck OP, for 40? Dude you are so lucky send me some ffs

>also drink OJ with them

Are you thinking about magic truffles ?

Drinking orange juice with it is a placebo affect

Take half, it has a reverse tolerance effect so the more you take the more visuals you get, but the less you feel it. Even better if you soak them in lemon juice for 15 minutes before hand and then drink them, would only reccomend doin it at a party tho, shrooms are only fun in public

this guy knows

i had an eighth of chocolate shrooms and had the trip of my life, feel like 15 is overkill

>take shrooms
>have grandiose delusions reminiscent to mania and schizophrenia
>think you are having deep thoughts or some shit
If you want to "trip", read a science book. Fucking hippies.

don't start with 15 grams dried op that fucking retarded you will lose control, an eighth or less is percect and you really don't need anymore depending on the potency. I live in florida and the shit that grows here is very potent so the thought of a 15 gram trip is ludicrous

placebo affect is still tangible.

What's your experience with psychedelics?

last time i tried psychs i vomited and my girlfriend at the time left me becuase i was a horrible addict to acid... trust me, just read a book faggot

you can't trip everyday on shrooms it's dependency fades after 3 days

lol you sound like a total bitch. just bc you can't handle your drugs doesn't mean nobody should do them, you damn junkie.

How the hell do you get addicted to acid.
I don't think I have ever seen the word acid or the word addiction in the same sentence. You must be kind of dumb

What are you, Ozzy Osbourne?