Lets be real

You're not really a Christian. Its ok, we're all anonymous here, you can admit it.

I get it though, reddit has made the word atheist inflict reflexive powerful cringing upon hearing it so you're LARPing as a religion that you think is counter culture for contrarian sake and because of le hat meme. No one wants to call themselves an atheist now and its understandable because association with that meme is well. .yeah.

But, face it. The bible was translated and the whole world has read it now and everyone knows you're not supposed to do the forceful, eugenic, fascist shit that you want to do.

You can't close your borders, you can't hoard wealth, you can't deport people against their will, you can't DotR, you can't RaHoWa, you can't cease charity etc, etc, etc.

Read a little story about the death of Europe called The Camp of the Saints.

jrbooksonline.com/pdfs/camp_of_the_saints.pdf

This is exactly what Christ calls you to do because Spengler was right.

>“Christian theology is the grandmother of Bolshevism.”

You don't have to LARP as a Christian to be against faggotry.

Acts 2:42-47 - The Fellowship of the Believers

All that believed in a certain area at a certain time in the past felt connected to each other and behaved as any family would together.

Does not follow that you should structure whole societies this way.

>Mischievous devil be gone

I'm a Christian and anarchist. So we're the only early Christians who lived in communes and shared everything. So no contradiction here.

>So no contradiction here.
Yeah, you'd be right. My point was that to be a Christian you basically have to be an anarcho-communist.

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism." - Vladimir Lenin
communists are atheists.

>confusing communism with state capitalism

Ayy lmao, communism literally means a stateless society

Christianity kept communism at bay for centuries. Now that it is fizzled out we've become more and more open to a border less society

This is just divisive liberals trying to use our own weapons against us

Why is it that some of the most evil people in history are atheists.
Communism?

Patriotism, loving one’s country, one’s homeland, one’s people, is perfectly good and fine and accepted by the Church. In fact, there are many saints who are quite patriotic and quite lovers of their homeland—even defending their homeland against invaders, against nonbelievers. And so certainly, phyletism is not loving one’s people, one’s country, one’s homeland. There’s nothing wrong with that. So when people express great love for their homeland or their country, one should not misunderstand them and confuse their love for something which it is not, that is phyletism.

Now phyletism is also not a strong, healthy self-identity—that is as a Greek or Russian or Serbian or American. It’s perfectly good and healthy to have a proper self-identity. I am a part of this people, which call themselves Hellenists or Russians or Serbians or what it might be, and I’m very happy to be a part of this group, a part of this nation. And certainly we have an example of the Jewish people, the people of God in the Old Testament. They certainly were not shy about their identity and about expressing their identity as the people of God.

Phyletism is not having reservations about multinational unions, globalization, European Unions, North American Unions, international groups which seemingly subvert local governments. Phyletism is not even the desire to get out of these groups; it is not to be seen as something negative. In fact, the Church has always held a somewhat reserved and even a negative stance toward such developments seeing in them, precursors to the “man of iniquity,” the Antichrist.

So phyletism is not a zeal for one’s autonomy, the country’s autonomy from these multinational, international, organizations. There’s nothing all that virtuous in uniting the nations under one government. That’s not something the Church should see automatically as something good.

Here in the south, pastors recite this in response to any hint of racism against niggers or invading muds.

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." (Gal, 3:28)

We're all god's children, user. .all equal.

Stupid burger. I support Christianity, but the kind that we had back when pogroms and heretic-burnings were a thing. That was based.

You mean before the bible was translated out of Latin and before anyone knew what it actually said?

Mark 12:17 Jesus said to them, “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.” And they marveled at him.

Christianity is not a political religion it is a way of live. Also there are these things called 'sins' and people are supposed to atone for them to be forgiven. Most people outside the Christian world live in sin, not all but most, and until they make penance (ie: stop being violent rapists for a few years) they should not be welcome. I am ok with just people leaving bad countries but it today's world bad people from bad countries as invading in record numbers.

So there, two point where open boarders and Christianity are incompatible.

life*

The Bible, like any religious document, should be interpreted by EXPERTS only, theologians, priests. Give that knowledge to peasants and no wonder they abuse it. They're idiots.

Fuck off satan.
Changing 1 number isn't much of a disguise

And when your shitpile fails after slaughtering millions in the name of the collective, the next generation of pseudoacademic drones will say that you weren't really communists either.

Or maybe whats actually written in it calls for absolute self sacrifice for the other and the leaders of the past knew this and didn't want to see their nations and people destroyed.

I don't pretend to believe in God

By your logic, cuckvangelicals know more about Jesus than all the saints. LOL! FUCKING LOL!

In a just future, there is eternal torment for all people who dare compare JESUS FUCKING CHRIST to that lowlife degenerate MARX.

One man was clearly better than the other. And if you're too stupid to know who's who, you need to burn as well.

>We're all god's children, user. .all equal.

Its not that they know more, its just that now the cat is out of the bag and everyone knows it. We can all read the bible now dude.

But yeah, this self-sacrificing, martyring yourself for Africans is the most Christian that Christianity has ever been.

Dude you're not even allowed to defend your life from an assailant.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
(Matth., 5:44)

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.
(Matth., 5:40, 5:41)

Christianity was Communism 1.0. Seriously, all the elements were there - Jewish merchants spread a radical egalitarian ideology to the lower class of a European empire, violently changing its culture and dragging its luminaries into the dirt. Eventually it became European, so the Jews dismantled it and replaced it with Communism - In the same way the post-Stalin Soviet Union became Russian, and was dismantled and replaced with Globalism. Either way it was simply a stepping stone on the way to Jewish world power.

>I have no argument and I must scream