What's the best band to see live?

what's the best band to see live?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/saxon_casi/whisps-of-blu?in=saxon_casi/sets/top-tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6mIVYVovBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

soundcloud.com/saxon_casi/whisps-of-blu?in=saxon_casi/sets/top-tracks

THEE OH SEES

I saw GWAR back in 2005 at my local rock club, and it was fucking outstanding.

Music aside, the stage had cannons at each side that sprayed fake blood, and a third tank held green goop, for various penis prosthetics.

They had a large Osama with a nuke on the end of a rope, swung like a mace. A giant Arnie Schwarzenegger came out and cut him to bits.

They had a grotesque Britney Spears who was give a c-section, and the deformed fetus pulled from her was promptly impaled on the singers massive fake dick.

Possibly the best and most entertaining stage show I have ever seen live. Music wasn't great, obviously, but fuck me, a night I'll never forget.

Chemical Brothers at Hard Summer 2015.

They were on during Dillon Francis and all the EDM fan boys didn't realize that living legends were playing at the next stage over. I was front row and had my face melted off. The acid and molly definitely helped

Honorable mention to Death Grips, seen them 4 times and they're a riot every time

Iron Maiden

In 2005. Memphis?

Rammstein has an awesome show.

I used to go see them alot in the 90's in D.C. and in Richmond. Good times.

>asks about best band to see live
>posts death grips picture
what else do you need to know ?

Meshuggah for sure. It's god damn nuts.

Also The Dillinger Escape Plan, saw them a few weeks ago on friday the 13th, also hectic.

The doors but they're done

death grips

Korn... hands down. However, when I got dragged to a Nickle Back concert by an ex, I saw more tots than I care to remember.

Metalica

Tits not tots... damn auto correct.

Silent Planet

Take That were great live on stage, so were the Vengaboys. Today I would go and see Ariana Grande but thats only because Justin Beiber has got too big for his boots

Primus

>what's the best band to see live?
G.I.S.M.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6mIVYVovBY

The one you like the most

I've always wondered what SOAD was like live.

Best artists I've seen live are String Cheese Incident, Jon Wayne n the pain, tauk, and human element.

>meme grips
lmao

Did Mr T turn into a crackhead?

I've only been to maybe a dozen concerts but so far, Caravan Palace was dank as fuck. Super high energy and the crowd was pretty cool.

Also I'd fucking love to see desu grips, best jugs in the fucking game.

2000ish Deftones was fucking nuts.

How about acts you thought would be cool but were not? I saw Outkast during their Stankonia tour and man was that low energy. You’d think all that George Clinton vibe would have carried over, but nope.

Phish and Widespread Panic are great shows, but its exactly what you’d expect

>best sounds i've heard
tool, alice cooper, chon, animals as leaders, and papadosio.

>best crowds i've been in
the black dahlia murder, backtrack, turnstile, the chariot.

GWAR might not be for everyone but they do know how to put on a show

>The Black Dahlia Murder
Yeah I can definitely agree. Trevor let some kid scream the remaining lyrics of a song and it was fucking flawless. That and circle of death in the smallest venue you've ever seen.

I was kinda disappointed by The Sword, saw them a few years ago. The lead singer threw a mini tantrum because the mic levels were off and it kind of hurt the vibe a little bit. Just wasn't as much energy in the room as I thought there'd be, that was my first metal show and my friend had really played them up for me.

>Music wasn't great, obviously,
You obviously didn't see GWAR then

depends on what kind of show you want, my favorite shows to go for the crowd are slayer, korn and slipknot. if you want great stage performance, see king diamond, metalica, iron maiden or rammstein.

Pussy riot

post Oderus sucks

FUCKING SLAYER

Spice girls

/thread

He said 2005 he was alive then

I really liked seeing David Byrne perform. Honorable mentions to Jane's Addiction and The Avalanches.

Primus
Beck
Radiohead
Daft Punk
Pink Floyd
Sigur Ros
Tool

Rammstein has really nice live shows
Other than that I personally liked System of a Down really much

Tool
Rage against the machine
Roger waters
Ozzy

Saw Marilyn Manson i had kinda blacked out but i remember some goth chick letting me feel her ass good stuff