Ladies, every man you've ever known is a complete pedophile. Fact

Ladies, every man you've ever known is a complete pedophile. Fact.

They just won't act on it.

Remember the show "to catch a predator"

Why do you think they took it off the air? It wasn't the ratings, the show was doing really well, too well.

omae wu no shinderu

Ban

If a dude is a pedo but doesn't act on it - the who the fuck cares?

Guy can fantasise about what ever the hell he wants.

As long as he doesn't actually do anything it's none of my business.

It was taken off the air because a guy killed himself.

Honestly, men should be more open about this shit, they're setting up unrealistic expectations for us, as our biology is programmed to be attracted to the youngest - most fertile girls

Convenient scapegoat

Literally entrapment

>you could do the exact same sort of show offering thousands of jewgolds to carry some drugs across a border and thousands would get involved

Another thing, it's completely fine to fuck another guy in the ass, but if you're attracted to a 13 year old developing breasts, you're a freak? The fuck America?

Is downloading cp acting on it or should that be legal?

Virtue signalling faggot. So how you gonna get laid. You yourself proclaimed your a pedophile by association. Unless your a femanon. Then get your lesbian cunt ass of here and got back to Tumblr where degenerate same sex scum think about suicide and cutting off genitalia

Two good reasons.

its not entrapment

the difference is the men are not being approached by the police. It's the men who are looking for young girls and the ones they find happen to be people under cover. All the police do or in the case of the show, Chris and his team, is set up a profile. Then the men message these girls and are told specifically by them that they are underage, but decide to meet with them anyway.

The key difference is this is something those men would have done without police involvement.

I'm attracted to girls/women 13 - 35

Which I consider healthy.

It is acting on it. Production and spread encourages to make more.

All men are pedos.
All women are zoophiles.
Get served.

The fucker that killed himself was a judge
Adios puto

so if you don't produce it and you don't spread it you aren't encouraging any body to make more?

Being attracted to females that have entered puberty but are under the age of consent for where you live is not pedophilia. Acting on that attraction is also not pedophilia. It's simply illegal.

Pedophilia is attraction to prepubescent children. (i.e. have not entered puberty and are not sexually matured)

For me, it's generally 16-40. But I'm 40 myself. Would never actually act on attractions to a younger than 18 girl, but damn, some of email are hot!.. I'm currently dating a 25 year old chick,so maybe my morals are questionable.

i despise children, sexually, morally, in fact i barely acknowledge they exist.
>you pedos need to neck yourselves and quit trying to justify your degeneracy

>most fertile girls

you need to learn what that means.

pedo's are generally low IQ dimwits which is why they are not attracted to mature woman or girls

it only helps the cops that most of these degenerate faggots are desperate autists too retarded to realize that they are being fished like a b8 thread

I mean, I get it, I really do. I would not want a grown man looking at my daughter, but fuck, women need to know that this shit is our nature and biology.

Who ever says they don't want to cuddle and caress pic related is mentally impaired

Woman

In a post-apocalyptic world where there is no longer rule of law, any man, and I mean ANY straight man, would fuck young teens. I know I would.

I would stuff a cookie in pics related mouth to shut its gob while i worked her mom into giving up the backdoor.
>once mom gave up the browneye would leave and never see her again cause who wants to be with a girl who would give up anal on the first date

Well, that actually IS pedo, because she is prepubescent.

I like young girls and old women too. My preference ranges from 6yo-50yo. And my iq is above 120.
Explain this?

Well fuck, what am I then?

Exactly

I can admit that I'm attracted to some girls of questionable age. But I am absolutely no attracted to the girls aged in the OP.

Here's hoping for a nuclear war then

yes as a man i can confirm this!
every buddies of mine are pedophiles and hebephiles.
we would even fuck our own daughters!

That's because you're a faggot

That's probably because you're a faggot

I wouldn't say they are being fished because typically in a fishing scam the the con is going out of his way to contact his victim to get him to do something he would not otherwise do

setting up a profile on some website requires that someone has to go looking for it to even see it.

>95% of female are at their hottest somewhere between 13-17.
>95% of men are at their most handsome/attractive somewhere between 30-50.

Why did God do this to us?

you don't know what virtue signaling means

another sjw word of the week retard

post cute little girls for the sole purpose of cuddling.

We should become friends bro. We could set up sex parties with each other's offspring

But that's hebe not pedo.

Youre usage of lang doesnt make me consider about your own low capacities. However. Pedo's are rarely enough from the higher IQ catagories. Teachers, instructors, those a holes who use fundings to built fosternhomes abroad, Thailand pedo's. All people who can communicate well enough in more languages to do their acts and stay kinda unregonized untill the kids start talking. Snakes if you ask me but certainly not stupid rednecktier faggots like yourself.

I only saved a few in case someone becomes incredibly suspicious when they go through my phone

>generally
all dem iqs and u cant read for shite

Never said it was. But it's illegal in most places, and also frowned upon because of SJW femanist culture.

Why do you do this?
I look at a woman and feel the need to vomit.
I look at these creatures and fall instantly in love. Like I'm looking at God or something.

One

Guy

Killed

Himself

In

The

USA

Woohoo

Boohoo

Woohoo

Boohoo

Not true. It's completely natural to be attracted to 12-14 year olds since they are at the peak of their fertility.

Biologically, attractiveness is an indicator of probability of having healthier offspring.

Why would women have their period that early if it's "wrong" to like them? I do have to admit, however, that it IS wrong liking younger childrenthat cannot even produce offspring yet.

Biology is more important than just petty morals and social norms.

ITT pedos hoping for other pedos to post cp for their own selfish child loving desires. Fuck all of you loli shota claiming it’s just art scumbags. I hope you all fuckng suffer the worst. If it’s so normal announce to your friends and family of the type of “normal” you’re into.

OP talking about pedo.

> jewgolds
Literally stopped reading
> childern these days, ffs. Hitler would be proud

Ephebophillia isn't a real mental illness. Males will naturally sexualise girls from 13 up.
9 year olds are fucked up though.

my stock is pretty low too :(

How would you feel if these girls were your daughter? Seriously.

I think we are in an awkward transition phase as humans. From men who just overpowered women for sex, to controlling women's reproduction, to women having control over reproduction.

I honestly cannot fathom the idea of having children. I can not.
And even if I did, I would have sons because I'm not some pozzed piece of beta numale shit who can only conceive girls.

>Biology is more important than just petty morals and social norms.

>it IS wrong liking younger children that cannot even produce offspring yet.

Biologically speaking what is wrong with it?

Basically, your brain is misconfigured. Mine is too. Sorry!

This is my point, it's natural

Sjw femanist movement indeed

This guy is right, you arent going at a PEDiatrist once youre over 12..

Why do faggots still hide in the closet

Woman

for free?
jobless based 14yo, wannabe philosopher spotted.

Appeal to nature fallacy anyone?

Don't dodge the question. How would you feel that if men on the internet were masturbating to your 12 year old daughter?

what age do you draw the line?

turned on, probably

That's pretty sick. Don't you see a problem now?

I dont see how wanting to fuck this is unnatural.

Woman

I‘m totally into tits. Children don’t have tits. So children are not interesting for me. /thread

hebe not pedo

I'm attracted to pretty much anything with a vagina except the very very old (like 70+) and the very very fat, and literal babies.

Of all the taboo desires this encompasses, nothing makes me harder than girls between the age of 6 and 12 years old, especially when they exhibit learned slutty behavior that they may not fully understand.

It sucks. Even if I was willing to break the law and risk my entire life to indulge my desire, I know that the sex would be terrible and would likely cause both great physical and mental harm to the girl.

I don't know why I'm attracted to them. I agree, it is unnatural. I think it might be because I was sexually molested when I was a child.

I'm really afraid of taking anaesthetics to the point that I refused all but lidocaine when I had my wisdom teeth removed. It was incredibly painful, but I'm afraid I might reveal my secret.

What does that shirt mean?

but to people against the issue in general theyre the same.

money, fame, power, etc

i think most men would be angry

but why should they be?

jealousy perhaps?

if that is the case it only supports OPs claim

>masturbating to
Proud I guess, since I was able to produce such a fuckable specimen.
And I've also learn that after about 8 or 9, you've got to learn to let her go since she'll be undoubtedly curious and (depending on her mother) outright chasing boys.

>PEDiatrist
you mean podiatrist? cause that's a foot doctor

i think you mean pediatrician you chucklefuck

they conflate it, but I think even they'll admit 18 is sort of arbitrary but a number was picked because you sort of have to pick one.

They took it off the air because chris hansen was caught cheating on his wife on a hidden camera show

>jealousy
What if they are disgusted if men are degrading their own child like that?
>proud
Have you ever had children?

Ugly bellybutton.

Your mental health is instable which leads to such degenerate conclusions about young girls.

> Vomit about women
Ive had this tween gf for a while. 14 about to turn 15 while I was 20. She had no experience with sex and obviously her body wasnt ready to have sex. Youre full of shit because youre another 40yo virgin from some remote lityle town in Hillbilly land. The ans for ur retardation is getting laid. Glad I passed that stage. Certainly childern. Its all in your head. Youre full of shit.

She wants tits.

Why not 16 like the consensual age of some US states?

Anything younger then 11 is out after that it’s on not gonna lie. Preteens and teens yea specially if she well developed for her age!

>It's completely natural to be attracted to 12-14 year olds

1 - 12-14 has nothing to do with pedophilia.

2 - If you are "naturally attracted" to them, you have either never actually been around any 12-14 year olds, or you are mentally underdeveloped.

The second thing isn't true:
>95% of men are at their most handsome/attractive somewhere between 30-50.
Men are also most attractive 13-17. Is really just the older you get the less attractive you are. After like 25 at least

i am a man and i find pedos disgusting

This so much. Literally every male animal in the world is attracted to their females as soon as they become fertile. This is the entire point of fertility. Humans (and ancestors form before we were called humans) have also been like this for literally always. It just has become abit of a taboo these days. Which makes sense, the taboo in to protect girls of those ages, because in modern society getting pregnant etc at the age of 12 is just really fucked. But this taboo has come with a side effect, namely the side effect of denial an delusion. The taboo became so grounded that people started to believe that natural attraction to fertile females is bad, up to a point where evne males convince themselves that they are absolutely not attracted to it.

he killed himself as a direct result of the show pursuing him as a predator. they were consequently sued by the family of the deceased and decided to stop running the show to avoid more potential lawsuits.

capitalist culture and media doesn't actually give two fucks about predators or victims. they do however care about being in the red because of unforeseen liability. not hard to understand.

Do you remember when you were 12-14? Were you sexually attracted to girls at all?

Ephebophile

She wants the entire mass of the universe

There is one thing you perverts are missing here.
FACTS:
Fact 1: Not all normal behaviour is legal.
Fact 2: The law is arbitrary to protect vulnerable people FROM YOU !
FACT3: Normal people want the law there to protect their children from YOU!
FACT4: Not every man fantasises about children. If you ask perverts who fuck very elderly people they insist every man wants to do the same too

And you're a drunk alchy faggot who can't spell.
>DURR I FUCKED SOME STUPID BITCH AND RUINED HER LIFE! EAT .45 CALIBER PEDO

Do you mongoloid fucks ever just gestate anything beyond eating shitting and fucking?
You're such a goddamn waste.
Just unclog my fucking toilet and stop pretending anything you say has any merit period.