Is it just me or do left footed player miss more penalty kicks than righties?

Is it just me or do left footed player miss more penalty kicks than righties?

no

no

it's true. because it's much more difficult to score a penalty if you are left footed.

Why?

try kicking a ball with your left foot, it's hard

>Being a lefty
Ew

But what if I'm left footed, shouldn't it be easier to kick it with my left foot and not with my right'?

It's me too. When I watch them, I don't trust them. It's like they're doing it wrong.

but you're not left footed so it's hard.

/thread

Now there's a flag I don't see often.

kek
>falling for the bait

Wtf, why do you have the USSR flag?

That's quite the flag

hi

No, it's just hard

Yes, left footed players are simply edgelords. In reality, everyone is right footed.

>be left footed
>die earlier

I forgot the real scientific reason. but it's something about the direction of earth's orbit.

>he's not left footed

what's it like being average?

It's a misconception, people think that above the equator it's easier for right footed played and below the equator it's easier for left footed players but it actually comes down to the plumbing of each individual nation.

>he isn't ambidextrous

yeah but then it would be different for lefties when the seasons change. if they suck when the earth spin clockwise then why do they suck when thee earthe spins counter clockwise?

This

Real explanation.

For a left footed player it's easier to shoot on the left ((there is always a little accuracy drop when you try to close angle with your foot to shoot on the right side). So players tend to chose the left side a little more often than the ther solutions

Most of the gk are more comfortable jumping on their right side so they'll tend to jump on that side a little more too.

As a result lefties have more shots stopped

There are several studies that left hand dominate people have an advantage when it comes to fighting. They tried to show that violent cultures like New Guinea have a higher proportion of left hand dominance but found no significant results.

I do take a cheeky left footed fap every few weeks though.

>german education

the earth flips upside down in winter, but it still spins the same way.

>japanese "intellectuals"

the earth is a sphere, so flipping it would change the direction of the spin, tojo.

>earth is a sphere

that's enough memeing for one day little hans

where did you find a workable chinese proxy, or do hong kong fags have the same flag?

flath earther? heh.

This desu

That effect would be too small to measure at all and would be purely theoretical.
Check and mate.
Much more plausible.
Lefties are used to fighting right hand fighters and defending against that. Right handers usually have little to no experience defending against a left handed attacker.

isnt 4chin banned in CN? also fb gg etc

>this thread

There is no laterality in the success ratios – left footed and right footed strikers have
the same success when the frequencies are represented as percentages.

I was just playing along desu be honest

Lmao

>tfw not to inteligent for these thread

It all boils down to the 2005 europa league final between Liverpool and AC DC desu, which Liverpool won because of a left footed penalty in the shootout. The Pool keeper was Kevin Trapp and as everyone knows traps are gay. Therefore he would have dived left just like gays generally tend to inhabit the left wing of the political spectrum. Trapp saved the penalty and from that day on the left footed players never could get rid of that stigma.

>everyone knows traps are gay.

>tfw left footed and right handed

what does it mean

you're probably made in china

100% right

>earth's orbit

Maybe you unknowingly forced yourself to learn how to write using your right hand.

i'm crying tears here

Kek

I'm left handed and right footed

same here and im ethnically indian as well.
we should blow eachother

reading this thread high was a mistake

>right for writing/mouse
>left for everything else

Feels pretty jejy

No thanks

machod are u homophobic?

>implying giving a bajowski to your best bro is gay

its just a couple of bros helping eachother cum nothing gay about it
honestly if u dont do it ur probably a fag who's insecure of his sexuality

Ok that sold me, lets blow each other

left foot right hand master race checking in

bUt fIRsT wHaT cASTe u aRE?
bRAhMIN repoRTing
i can only blow other brahmins (pursuant to my religion)

>right handed and right footed
>golf right handed
>shoot hockey with my left

do i have autism?

>hockey

Yes

Oh god

hey me too
never met anyone with that combination

>phillipines
>country full of manlets
>most popular sport is basketball
Nuke yourselves
(but not before sending all of your remaining women to Western countries to be shameless prostitutes)

ambidextrous master race

>earth is a sphere, so flipping it would change the direction of the spin,
My sides are in fucking orbit lad.

Me too. It means high IQ.

im left footed but then i did long jump in high school i prefered to jump with my right foot

clockwise or counter clockwise?

>tfw bipedal and ambidextrous

I was left handed all my life and then one boring school day decided to try right handed.
Took me like 20 min and I could write flawless with my right hand too.

>get called up to blackboard
>done writing
>guy that sits next to me starts mumbling
>confusion spreads through the class
>"hey user aren't you left handed?"
>mfw