I have no where else to go. i think about killing myself all day every day. it's holding me back in school now

i have no where else to go. i think about killing myself all day every day. it's holding me back in school now.

i'm fucking panicking. i think i'm going to do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xoxCItHxLiM
youtube.com/watch?v=VFLdIGNUKuw
chat.whatsapp.com/6JVXXuEzybEIwOdzbZh93D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=xoxCItHxLiM

youtube.com/watch?v=VFLdIGNUKuw

Drop everything you are doing right now and go to the nearest emergency room

Listen what ever is going on is temporary just gotta tough it out get some help and learn from it

Do it pussy bet you won't

Dude shit gets better people live on average 70+ years a bunch more time to be happy. Smoke some weed, itll slow things down and put it back into perspective. If you do smoke weed, then quit masturbating so much and get off b and fucking live your life. Suicide is like a fetish imo its so hyped up and when you do it youre left disgusted and unsatisfying. Tldr; get a norm fetish

deep down inside i know i have to do it eventually.

Fucking do it fagbag

Don't do it. Whatever it is that's causing you pain, you can do away with it without having to kill yourself. There's always a chance to start things over.

Step 1 Live stream
Step 2 post link
Step 3 Kill yourself.

Just do it

>wants to kill herself
>posting nudes
U attention whore get out

/thread

it's not me it's some girl. i'm a guy.

Got it, best of luck man

talk to a family member that you think will help you get thru this. youll be okay bud. if your not ready to talk to someone just go outside and enjoy a nice hike or something that will coneect you with nature

>Step 1 Live stream
>>Step 2 post link
>>>Step 3 Kill yourself.

Don't do it you'll just be born again
Figure things out now

If u die like this, all of your sadness, pain and sorrows will be carryed to the other Side with you.

tru

OP if you are under the age of 25 and you are thinking about suicide. Go fuck yourself. You haven't lived long enough to know a good enough reason to die.

If your life is in danger, visit the emergency room. Tell them you are struggling with suicidal thoughts and that you feel you are in danger of hurting yourself.

27 in 2 weeks

I used to be a self-indulgent cock head too. I was always vainly planning my funeral and imagining everyone would be crying. I was Extremely self indulgent
You'll grow out of it, kiddo.

>i have no where else to go.
Therepy/Doctor/Parents/Friends
>Any of these option will work

>school
Hmmm

Laying here drunk crying and alone I don't know what to feel anymore. Life is a failure and I can't do anything right. I want to feel like I've done something but anything I do is worthless and unfulfilling. I hate waking up and working. I hate how utterly useless and alone I feel. I want to feel things but getting close to people scares me to no end. I don't want to need anyone because they will leave. I dream of not being anymore. It sounds relaxing and welcoming over this nothing and self hate I feel. It's all my fault for who I am and my chance to improve is not real.

Lets discuss this thread here

>chat.whatsapp.com/6JVXXuEzybEIwOdzbZh93D

getting my doctorate
no friends or family

That’s a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Almost all problems are temporary even though we might not see it at the time. Things do turn around, and days get better. Life might not be as grandiose as some people make it out to be but you can at least make your life yours. Just do what you like and give a fuck about anything else a little less. Don’t know your situation or if you’re even real. But in the case that this is all legit. I wanna be the one that says it’s not worth it. I’ve had friends make the decision and they didn’t know the impact that it had on anyone. People that really liked them, maybe loved, but never had the guts to say were crushed. And people were more than willing to help if they had even known instead of them keeping things to themselves.

stupid retard i said you only need one of those options

don't have either
permanent solution to a permanent problem

>Therepy/Doctor/Parents/Friends

There are no therapists or doctor in your country?

>you're too stupid to be left alive kys