How did Sup Forums get this guy elected?

How did Sup Forums get this guy elected?

My name is Anita Quinn. I am an intern at CNN. I'm doing an expose on Sup Forums's political clout.

Would anybody care to help me understand how Sup Forums got Donald Trump elected? Would anybody help me understand why?

fuck outta here

Tits or gtfo

OP is a faggot

it's all kek's fault

Not all women have tits. Some reinforcing the cisnormative.

NOW we're getting somewhere. I've heard of Kek and Kekistan. Who is Kek?

Not all have mental illnesses, but seems like you do

Being trans is not a mental illness. It's completely normal.

You are trying too hard. Go bait/role play else where.

It's an acronym
K-Kill
E-Every
K-Kid
We are murders

No one cares Anita tits or gtfo

Itt: faggots pretending to be important.

Trans people are just gays with a mental illness

I'm not a fascist. I'm anti-fascist, which is why I work for CNN in the first place.

Did you know that CNN is working to replace all of its news anchors with women? Anderson Cooper gets to stay because he's gay, so, it's cool.

>We are murders

We are life ending acts of violence

Mental illnesses are normal, are you discriminating against mental people?

Okay, but who is your leader? Who organizes your white supremacy rallies? What separates KEK from the regular KKK?

It's actually Hillary's fault Trump is prez. Ask her.

Op you fucking troll

Trump
Trump
Nothing

This

Funny part is when you have Gender Disphoria you are actually ill, so saying trans people aren't mentally ill is completely wrong

Here

ze bait has low qvality

We do it for bumps of cocaine
And we trade pictures of naked girls for that as well
Jimmy Russels

That's kind of irrelevant to the question of how Kek formed and who runs it.

Sharpie in the pooper with timestamp. Also your news is fake and gay. How does it feel to kneel to your Jewish overlords and still be poor?

KEK laughs at everything including things LOL does not cover

Some say Kek is Azathoth laughing at all creation (and destruction) most say he is a frog.

You know you have to put something on the hook user, right?

Bullshit. Hillary lost because all Americans are racist and because they are all sexist. 100% of them.

Fuck off

Our leader is Allah, Kek is a synonym, all praise Allah and shall every white women get stonned as his will is to end degeneracy

Christ you're so bad at this. You have to be believable. You're responses kill the charade cause you're conservative lean exposes your hate for the left. We all know the left is a bag of hypocrisy so your incessant need to expose that fact ruins all of this! Dammit, you had one fucking job...

Trump is a neocon pro-israel jewish shill. Trump is a Jew.

Gtfo

So, Donald Trump posts to Sup Forums, or does some assistant help him recruit on Sup Forums? Where do you organize your hate rallies? Surely someone must post this information somewhere.

It says your are a faggot, also Anita Quinn? So your trolling with the combination of Anita sarkeesian & Zoey Quinn you degenerate faggot kys

>he’s gay, so it’s cool

>Anita quinn
Substitute broken

I'm not confused about my gender. It's female.

KEK is like the KKK but with less Germans and more Japs

Kill yourself for the glory of kek

Tell me more about this Jimmy Rustles. Where can I find him?

Donald Trump has posted on Reddit on a subreddit that sucks Sup Forums's dick. I think he knows about Sup Forums.

How dare you rape me? I'll have your job for this.

Niggers tongue my anus

Let's not get into conspiracy theories. I'm trying to learn more about how white supremacists organize on Sup Forums, and this new Kek identitarianism.

Stop derailing the conversation with your hate speech against Muslims. We all know that Kek is part of white supremacy and not the religion of peace.

To further your inquiry, you might want to take that question and it's implications to heretics who can be found in Sup Forums

Kek speaks to us through signs in repeating digits.
Some heretics at Sup Forums are selectively responsive to the word of Kek, they revel in what they want to hear and should something they don't want to hear be blessed with repeating digits, they insult the poster and threaten to invade their country.

You honestly got to be fucking me sideways on this one. Trump was elected plain and simple because white folk sick and tired of niggers, muslims, and jews rigging the american system.

Run your cnn shit target racism some more. Let shit getout of hand. In the end it has been written in canon law that niggers are cursed, jews are faithless, muslims superstitious...

The new world needs to accept the old.

Shall we see your peepee?

Who are Anita Sarkeesian and Zoey Quinn? Aren't all internet trolls cishet white males who want to spread hate?

Spaaaaaaaaam

Jimmy is all of us.
He’s that urge to laugh you get when a crippled kid falls down.
He’s the burning hatred for humanity you feel when you see fat people.
He’s the twisting knife of guilt in your stomach when you jerk off to your sister.

Rape. Stop raping me.

I'm more interesting in the how here. Specifically how did Donald Trump get elected? Specifically who runs Kek?

Bait. Stop baiting me.

Yes?

Where can I meet Sup Forums? On Reddit? Is that where Sup Forums likes to go? Sup Forums is a Reddit user?

Our leader was once known under the name Chris-chan

Traps are mentally ill and gay. Go report that

Trump won cause Kek gave his power to him. Kek is run by Mahoma

So Sup Forums is the big influential board now? Is it true that Sup Forums is dying? I heard that cancer killed Sup Forums.

Just for lulz I suppose.

Well. Who is this Sup Forums?

I identify as an attack helocopter, and i find it quite discriminating that you Anita Sharkesha refers to me as an anybody. I will not tolerate hate speech from fake news like CNN

Yeah.. I'm not looking for some speech out of the Dark Knight. I'm looking to meet Sup Forums and discuss how he rigged the election.

Fuck off Fake News. Show your pussy or get lost.

kek is the top hacker at Sup Forums

What is the Dark Knight

Did Chris-chan change his name to Jimmy Rustles? I was told to look for Jimmy Rustles and Sup Forums on Reddit. Now I need Chris-chan? Why can't you all just direct me to your leader?

And you've forgot that 4 chan is run by dropbears in the philopenes that use child laber to smuggle large amounts of sunscreen to the people of South Africa so that the people in South Africa won't get burnt in the hot sun while they are working my rice fields .

Trump won cause Kek gave his bless to him, Kek is run by Mahoma

And you've forgot that 4 chan is run by dropbears in the philopenes that use child laber to smuggle large amounts of sunscreen to the people of South Africa

Not all women have vaginas. Stop raping me.

Christine Weston Chandler
Now fuck off

Imagine this thread in a Newsreport while they are reporting about Sup Forums you see all faggs unite and shitpost tha shit out of this

And you've forgot that 4 chan is run by dropbears in the philopenes that use child laber to smuggle large amounts of sunscreen

some at Sup Forums believed they could banish the cancer spirit with the dance of the tiki torch.

Some have mental impairments as well as illnesses

Kek is the top hacker? Did he get his name from Kill Every Kid? Can you introduce me to Kek? Can Kek introduce me to Sup Forums? Should I repost this on Reddit so I can find Sup Forums on Reddit?

Gtfo

Can somebody help me solve this puzzle? I majored in Women's Studies and didn't learn this in college.

No it's not. Quit pulling my chain and introduce me to Sup Forums.

I'll put you in a little dress and hurt you

We Anons follow the glorious entity of Kek
Come CNN shill, join us... join us... join usss..

Obviously

>Mahoma

Quit with your anti-Islamic hate speech.

I kek'd so hard, at this point the bait is mandatory to be taken

you are being used as a ploy for CNN to associate president trump with Sup Forums.

just like you try to do with Russia.

your company is filth, go work for wikileaks.

"We" didn't. He didn't get the popular vote.

>Christine Weston Chandler

Can you introduce me?