Hello I need your help there is this guy pretending to be a girl wanting to swap pictures one he gets your pictures he...

Hello I need your help there is this guy pretending to be a girl wanting to swap pictures one he gets your pictures he black mails you for money saying he will release it on the internet

i feel for you Bro ill bump it for you

Thanks I did some Looking around and I've found where the pictures he sent it was download from

Did you send him pictures of your dick or something?

Let him release that shit, show him you're shameless.

Yes and face

i dont see the problem in him sexting a girl

Screenshot

Why the fuck did you include your face in a dick pic?? Are you retarded? Never fucking do that to anyone not even your girlfriend and especially not a random whatsapp stranger dude you're fucked sorry bro lesson learnt I guess

Nice roll faggot

>No blacks please
Kek

This. Same shit happened to me, he was gonna send to all my facebook friends, i siad they have already seen it, own that shit!

Wow OP you're fucked up

It's not include but it's sent separately

moar

i get it! because they wont pay up kekekekek

>he will release it on the internet
so? unless he knows your facebook friends what are the chances of anyone you know comming across your pics

I have posted countless dic pics
I mostly cover my face but my face is probably out there somewhere too

just tell him you went to the police station and showed them the whole conversation and they told you they take these kind of things really seriously and that he'll soon have news

I already payed 200 but now he want 300 again it's like it's never going to end

then actually do it like the madman you are

Block his ass
Its only a dick pic tf it's not that srs
Unless your dick is small ofc

Then you should be fine, all he can do is upload a picture of your face and a picture of a dick, just either own it like other anons said or just say it's not your dick

Exactly man if you start paying he'll keep asking for more money

Yeah the police won't do anything thing here, they are hope less in South Africa, (the reason you never heard of someone being swatted in South Africa also)

unless your dick pic showed your dick in a child, animal, or vegetable, what's the fucking issue? Is your name and email address tattooed on your balls?

What if they demand proof?

That's not mine, I'm cut/uncut (delete as appropriate). Say you get sent a pic of the same dick with their face on it. Demand proof that it's not their dick. How fucking hard is this?

I'll try that

Do you guys maybe know how I can track that phone some how ?

There are two basic methods.

1. Hit the 'zoom' button on your phone, then 'enhance' do this a bunch of times, and you'll be able to see a reflection of the guy in his screen from the text message. If you keep doing it, you'll be bale to see through his wallet and be able to read his driving licence. If he knows about this, he might have some foil in his wallet to block you though.

2. Keep messaging him, and walk around everywhere in the world until you hear a phone ringing when you send a message. If he knows about this method he might keep his phone on silent though.

One of these methods will work, because NO-ONE knows about both of them!

Seriously though why would you want to track him, what would you even do if you found him, because so far you sound like a massive pussy.

>release a dick pic on the internet
ever hear of the phrase, the best place to hide a leaf is in a forest?

don't send nudes.
don't send nudes with face pic.
don't be embarrassed you have a dick.
don't assume people give a shit about seeing you naked one way or another.

move on, learn from lessons.

maybe he wants to try to wipe the phone somehow

Tell them your underage and that if he wants to do that the cops will be on his ass for cp.

Thats actually fucking smart

i also like that one you should do it dude