So Sup Forums finally hit rock bottom how much paracetamol would it take to kill a human...

So Sup Forums finally hit rock bottom how much paracetamol would it take to kill a human? Realistically its the only thing i have access to decent amounts of or is there any over the counter alternatives i would be able to procure? Im just here for one reason so im not gonna listen to any gay shit like "think of family and friends" just help a dude in pain.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/drug-poisoning/drug-mlds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/drug-poisoning/drug-mlds

What would bog standard paracetamol fall under?

>Get literally as much as you can
>Take it all
>Die a slow, painful death from liver failure
Just neck yourself instead. Faster, cheaper, and much less painful.

Thought about if but the idea just weirds me out for some reason popping pills just seems like an idea im comfortable with but its just of finding the right one to go with and at this point cost doesnt really matter too much

Go for Xanax then. Pop about 30 of the fuckers and take a nap. You won't wake up.

Im a britfag so stuff like thats abit hard to come by at times but i could probably go to the docs and get prescribed some sleeping tablets so i may have found my answer

Just really dont od on para. It fucks up your liver real bad and you will die in excruciating pain over several days.

Is there any over the counter alternatives?

Best bet would be asprin. Just get a metric shitton of it, grind it and mix with applesauce or yogurt, eat it all, slit your wrists and climb into a warm bath.

you could get a bunch of maybe twelve paracetamol, put them in a condom and choke on it.

britfag, huh?

1 bottle of schnapps
1 tortoise vindaloo

consume both and fall asleep lying on your back, jimi hendrix style.

That sounds like something id be comfortable with thankyou user

Mate itll probably just end up slingling all out of my shitter........i dont want to be around to explain to my family why my white walls are now brown

Buy a motorbike and ride it like you have a death wish. You'll either die or start enjoying life as adrenalin surges through your body.

what part of CHOKING ON YOUR OWN VOMIT IN YOUR SLEEP are you not getting here?

if he could afford a fucking motorbike, he could afford to pay a pack of skinheeds to kick him to death.

Already have a bike would rather leave it to one of my friends

suck on the exhaust pipe. monoxide poisoning is painless.

Think ill just go with the apple sauce/asprin idea seems the least messiest option i dont want to fuck people up with the image of me covered in puke and shit on my back

Well your fucked then, helium mask it is.
Protip: suicide by pharmaceuticals never work.

Paracetamol OD is one of the most painful ways to die OP, it takes days and it hurts like nothing on earth
Do something else

I od'd on pharmaceuticals last year and had to be revived twice, once in the ambulance and once in the ER. If my ex had found me 2 minutes later I would be dead. They can work, you just have to be sure not to be found before it's over.

Don't be faggot. Just use helium or carbon monoxide. Clean and painless.

Pill OD is statistically the least likely to succeed

Stupid fuks i studi meidicne in latino america. Paracetamom causes encefalopatia. You pass out after the acute liver failure begins. 4grams a day is the safe and 10g is danger. Take 100g and die. Add some alcohol for fun

Is it on the road right now?

If so, get your lid and shit on and go ride right now. Just do it. Throw a sicky if you need to.

Find somewhere that does cooked breakfasts and beer. JD Wetherspoons got you covered.

Eat food, down a couple of pints and go exploring new places.

Go have a nice day out... ride it like you fucking stole it dude! Don't know what you're riding but even a 125 is amazing fun after a couple of beers.

And don't give me any of that shit about not wanting to drink a couple of pints and ride. If you fuck up, chances are you're only going to hurt yourself, and you're here asking for advice on becoming an hero...

tl:dr; fuck everything off today, get on bike, go eat tasty things and drink beer, get back on bike and go have a nice long ride somewhere.

I am tited of all my friends killing themselves.

Have fun ruining the life of everyone u know.

And dont tell me they wont give a fuck because them breaking down ecery 5 fucking seconds will say otherwise.

Life can really suck a fat dick sometimes but why the fuck would you want those closest to you to feel luke shit?

Sometimes living is more painful for people.

If you can't see that, maybe you're not a good friend.

If you ride a Harley though, remember and charge your phone before you leave.

You'll need it to call breakdown assistance!

Dubs have spoken. It's Kek's will.

The guy who said pop xanax also got dubs so obj is contested but i think the idea thats kills me wins

Hey it's your life man.

lol really every 5 seconds? What kind of faggots cries over the ONE THING they know will happen to every person they know?
>b-but they were supposed to die in like 60 years! :C
Stfu nigger, sure dead is sad because you will miss doing stuff with those people but is not like they were going to live forever, people who cry over dead relatives or friends costantly and for years are fags who were too blindfolded by religion or some shot and thought the world around them was perfect, so when reality came by it crushed their sad lifes

PLEASE KILL YOURSELF FUCKING HOMO

Obviously not or maybe they would stop offing each other.

Really cool tho. Come hang out and have a beer then go shoot yourself. Makes me feel real good...

Can confirm. $8,000 in a 79 paint shaker. 7 trips out of town and made it back under it's own power 1 time. And then it was a $700 clutch and tamer

Lol, i might...

This is why i come here even when i am at my lowest and am planning to kill myself you fuckers still manage to make me laugh somehow (i still want to and intend to hopefully kill myself but atleast ive had a blast figuring put the best way to do so)

I felt the exact same way. Now im on welbuterin. Life is far from perfect but i dont want to kms now. And i drink for fun instead of to get by