/brit/

FUCK OFF FORENERS edition
love pints subedition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hq5_joo5l5I
ladbible.com/more/news-caitlyn-jenner-has-transphobic-abuse-hurled-at-her-at-lgbt-awards-20170514
strawpoll.me/12986954
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>iceland northeast of UK
british education

that's the joke my friend

the size is pretty accurate though

Another example of the great polsih intellectuals !

is it working now?

HELLO PLEASE RESPOND IS THREAD WORKING

Love it when auslards are asleep.

Australian girls... *Heavy breathing*

She's fucking perfect.

What sort of shoes do normies where to bars/clubs lads?

Agreed desu, that entire series was complete shite but I still loved it because of her. That said, there were a few episodes where she was a bit chubby.

reposting from earlier thread

some middle aged bloke on the bus just snapped at me and gave me a row for getting on the bus before the queue in the shelter, apparently I walked in front of people who had been waiting a while

this is the SECOND time this has happened. a Chav lady a couple weeks back did the same. both questioned me intimidatingly about my manners

really don't see the big deal, everyone gets on the bus anyway, really doesn't affect anyone's life if someone gets on quicker than others, why are people so passionate about queues?

love it when you see a guy called mohammad on gay tinder just feels more transgressive always swipe

Wakefield is a shithole

YORKSHIRE YORKSHIRE YORKSHIRE YORKSHIRE

Is there anywhere in London that's nice to live?

yes

poncey places or nice places?

because it's rude and impolite
you have a better selection of seats than those if you push on first

pints for pintmen

FOY

was no queue if he was in the shelter

Thoughts?

stop jumping queues then you bloody forener

Mid-range, not chav shite obviously, but not high-end places where the drinks cost £20 a pop either.

me in greece in the radical centre

no idea what this image is supposed to represent

make everything HRE

>polish intellectuals

yeah Buckingham palace

pair of chucks or similar casual footwear

The original inhabitants of the British Isles were from Iberia. Dane rape babies go home.

You cannot be British

fuck off

Fucking hate all these shitty JF cunts who constantly mess up /brit/ rather than fuck off to their own generals to shitpost.

As is the case with plenty of /brit/ gimmicks, it is another case of lampooning the west's overly conscientious attitudes in a humoured and nuanced manner - in this case, the tendency of volatility towards the subject of paedophilia. You may see the same attitudes that mainstream publications like The Sun will discuss, exaggerated in succinct and cleverly satirical posts in these threads. Here is an example of a less subtle approach towards the same topic:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hq5_joo5l5I

anyone else get paranoid as fuck after going on Sup Forums?
i feel like i'm in a dream right now, i feel like some reality breaking shit is going to happen soon, like God coming back or my conciousness ascending to another dimension (If it hasn't already)

I feel really scared right now

>The decathlete turned reality star, who completed sex reassignment surgery earlier this year in January, was shouted at by a photographer who said: "Oi Bruce, get your dick out,"

ladbible.com/more/news-caitlyn-jenner-has-transphobic-abuse-hurled-at-her-at-lgbt-awards-20170514

well normal shoes, not trainers

bit racist

watching footy

What counts as 'normal shoes'?

yeah i get that it's probably not the most polite thing to do but i don't literally force myself in front of a line. i just walk on. would never be bothered enough to tap some stranger on the bus and give them a stern telling off if i saw someone else doing that. it's something very silly to get upset about

>ladbible

literal cancer, it used to be acceptable but was taken over by a load of wanker 20 year old far lefties who are hurtling it into obscurity

what the fuck is 'transphobic abuse'
can't they just call it 'taking the piss out of a man in drag'

Switching current accounts to TSB lads

£130 just for switching then ~£14 a month

lmao

YEW KEEP!?
THU DAILEY MAYOLL!???

eaten 3 slices of bread today

fucking hungry but it's raining and I'm pretty sure the people in the kitchen hate me

Used to love Mock the Week. They had enough politics to be relevant, and laugh at you while also laughing at the other side no matter your opinion, but then had lots on non-political comedy to go along with it. Shame most comedy now is just Russell Howard's screaming
"THE BLOODY ROIGHT"

strawpoll.me/12986954

important!

not foreign.

maybe it's an english thing though. the person who snapped at me looked like an english tourist.

scared to leave your room?

transphobia: the irrational fear of margarine

Chelsea boots, moccasins, brown leather brouges or oxfords, may be different depending on your social class idk

Oi Bruce, get your dick out

ah you mean posh shoes

>"Oi Bruce, get your dick out,"
CREASING

Cunt, wait your turn

what you would do is irrelevant, if its happened twice it will probably keep happening unless you change your behaviour

you admitted yourself its impolite

OI MISTA PROIME MINISTAH

AAANNDAAAAY

ain't scared of shit ya manky kraut

just don't want people to complain to me

Paul Merton is reddit incarnate, and he predates the site. He'd probably have a good shot at claiming rights to Reddit itself.

spotted an unidentified flying object lads

Are polish girls sluts?

Our version of Poles are Serbians. Their girls are pretty slutty

SHADILAY fellow 'pedes

Just shoplifted a sandwich worth £3.95 by accident lads, ask me owt

substantiate your statement.

that sounds like being scared to me haha

yeah and since when has asking to see somebodies genitals considered abuse. Shit the guy could've been a doctor for all we know and just trying to offer a check up.

FOB (Fuck off Billionaire)

nonce

not any more or less than british girls

Any one on here voting Labour after what those cunts did in Rotherham should neck themselves immediately

>
>
>

Has that community imploded yet, given that he's been an absolute shambles in office?

this fucking drug dealer swear to god. got a 20 bag off him one time

moron texts me every single day with his stupid deals, has text me 3 (three) fucking times today alone.
If I give the plod his number and tell them he's selling large quantities of cocaine do you reckon they'll arrest him because i am legitmately annoyed

wyd?

might just keep doing it because i have no legal obligation to not do it

will you go back to the shop? what if they have you on camera?

> regular toilets are minuscule piss-soaked shitters for dickheads
> disabled toilets are fucking opera houses with nice handles and mirrors and no company to put you off
If you don't use disabled toilets exclusively when out and about I feel sorry for you

Any one on here voting Tory after what those cunts tried with the Snoopers Charter should neck themselves immediately

Look at any footage of the man for Christ's sake.

>HIGNFY presenter asks a question
>says something kooky and nonsensical, repeats this for the next five questions

all harramuph had to do was stick to his campaign agenda and he wouldve been fine but now it's just a big mess

so the other people were right and you are just an arsehole

how are labour responsible for that?

>one party is a nonce party

nah m8 the ENTIRE political establishment is a hotbed of noncery and nonce-enabling.

reminder the police and secret service knew about this guy, but there were orders to lowe it off.

post your Student Room tag so I can add you lads

>tfw some really weird sci fi helicopter shit when I visited London, literally looked like it came out of Halo
>mfw nobody was looking up at it
>it made no noise

was properly weird

He tried to quit 20 years ago, nobody would hire him so he came back to the show on a substantially higher salary.

He literally could not give a fuck

lets just hope you don't do it in front of some chav who gets in your face for it then

oh well

En route to the Kenilworth
see you there in 15

lay my neck on the tracks

No because £3.95 for a sandwich is a ripoff
I probably am on camera but they get hundreds of customers a day and I don't think they'll care that much

Tldr Free sandwich
I feel like a primal hunter gatherer
This is how it's meant to be

>how are labour responsible for that?
Their fucking councillors turned a blind eye to it for fear of stirring racial tensions

Big Sam

just say 'hey, can you take me off your list...cheers'.

theyre called drones

been around a while now

Tell your story