HOLY FUCKING CHRIST Sup Forums ABSOLUTELY, UTTERLY...

HOLY FUCKING CHRIST Sup Forums ABSOLUTELY, UTTERLY, COMPLETELY BLOWN THE F*** OUT BEYOND SALVATION MY GOD HOW WILL YOU EVER RECOVER FROM THIS

damn........................................ goosebumps.........................................

thanks to this I'm now #artilleryforhillary

But the robot was not born, or born ad a male

really makes you think huh

>she
hahahhaha

>Facebook logic

Also you call boats female names

Sup Forums confirmed to be retarded

I always knew "it" is a female pronoun.

Eve can pass as female, her body is smooth curves and her voice is recognizable as female. If I encounter a trans person who passes this well, I will allow them in the women's bathroom.

Prove this wrong.

Pro tip: we can't.

I am now #Girly4Bernie

>A cartoon robot passes as female

What if I don't respect the identity of a cartoon iPod? Do I get to misgender trannies and shit on their pronouns?

are you suggesting females should be called IT and likened to inanimate objects like an Ipad?

>do feminists really want us to treat them like garbage?

>feminist main Ally is Islam.

Well that about settles it for me, time to go all Jack the Ripper.

So they are saying that trannies are indeed artificially made and as such should only have one pronoun which is "It".

I'd fuck it.

This is Eve. She is a robot made out of metal, plastic and glass. She is also a fictional character from a fantasy movie and thus real life behaviour can hardly be based on her.

Yeah but the difference is Bruce Jenner DOES have chromosomes, IS made out of flesh, and actually HAS a dick.

It's a fucking cartoon, it doesn't have anything, it's just a 2D projection

>mfw I got a shitty translation and honestly through the movie was about gay robots because EVE actually sounded manlier than WALL-E.

>argentina
>white

Personification of a machine that has no sex, no gender, no reproductive capacity.

It's an it, given feminine traits. It is not born with a biological goal of reproduction, classified from either of a binary reproductive system. Humans are.

>Eve was designed as a female robot
>Steve has a mental disorder that makes him want to wear dresses and chop his dick off