This is the correct representation of a World Cup

16 European places
16 Oceanian places

this is the corrct representation of a World Cup

>7 South American places
they'll still complain about how hard it is to qualify

Anything over 0.5 for Oceania means new Zealand qualifies every single time

>7 CONMEBOL places for 10 countries

But it is. Conmebol is the most competitive of them all.

It would be 4 total for CONCACAF & Oceania, pretty much Mexico, Usa, Costa Rica, New Zealand all the time, plus 7 for Asia + Africa means there's 11 shitty teams max.

Not bad when you consider the other 21 are from UEFA + CONMEBOL

Just merge CONMEBOL and CONCACAF and give 8-10 spots.

It's already been established that if we merge, no concacaf team is going to qualify, ever

You'd need that many yuropoor spots for Englel to make it because you guys fucking suck. English football is garbage.

We should end this silly idea of giving more spots to Europe and South America. The world has democratized. As such, we should have a truly democratic system. I propose a system whereby population = more places, because that's the most fair, and most in the spirit of FIFA. These are my results and findings:

Since Africa has 16.1% of the Earth's population, they get 5.2 places
Asia and Australia: 60.1% Earth's population: 19.2 places
Europe: 10% Earth's population: 3.2 places
North America: 7.8% Earth's population: 2.5 places
Oceania: 0.2% Earth's population: 0.1 places
South America: 5.7% Earth's population: 1.8 places
Antarctica: 0.0000006% of Earth's population: 0.0000002 places

Note 1: Apart from Antarctica, each has been rounded to the nearest 10th.

By current FIFA rankings, the world cup should look like this:

Egypt
Senegal
Cameroon
Burkina Faso
Tunisia

Iran
South Korea
Japan
Australia
Saudi Arabia
Uzbekistan
United Arab Emirates
Qatar
China
Syria
Jordan
North Korea
Oman
Iraq
Philippines
Kyrgyzstan
Bahrain
Thailand
India

Germany
Belgium
France

Mexico
Costa Rica

Argentina

This leaves 30 teams. After that, each fraction = a mini qualifier for each group. E.G. Africa has 0.2 remaining, so 2 teams have another group stage to see who qualifies.
The remaining teams:
>Africa, 0.2 remaining:
Congo DR and Nigeria
>Asia, 0.2 remaining:
Tajikistan and Palestine
>Europe, 0.2 remaining:
Portugal and Spain
>North America, 0.5 remaining:
USA, Panama, Honduras, Haiti, and St. Kitts and Nevis
>Oceania, 0.1 remaining:
The winner of their entire qualifier goes through, which would be New Zealand
>South America: 0.8 remaining:
Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Uruguay, Peru, Ecuador, Paraguay, and Venezuela (sorry Bolivia, lol!)

The winner of each then enters another playoff: which will be:
Congo DR
Tajikistan
Portugal
USA
New Zealand
Brazil

The two best teams from this final playoff enter the world cup. Those would be:
Portugal and Brazil.

Thank you for reading.

Great post. Do you have the autism?

Yes.

Note 2: the final qualifying playoff will be expanded to 8 teams every 500,000 tournaments (every 2 million years) so that a combined Antarctican team may compete.

Note 1 about Note 2: Because during that length of time, the format of the world cup, and international football is likley to drastically change, Antarctica get a 1 in 500,000 chance to compete every tournament, rather than being allowed to compete every 2,000,000 years.

Note 1 about Note 1 about Note 2: China will never ever be relevant in football

Kek we all joke about India but Indonesia is just as bad

>200M people
>worse than Palestine

7 conmebol teams are top 22 in fifa ranking and top 19 in elo rating, so, why not?

Actually, under the format change, China would likely qualify for the world cup every time. That is a measure of relevance. Note 1 about Note 1 about Note 2 is scrapped.

Because it's one generation. 10 years ago, Colombia, Chile and Uruguay were relatively dogshit, and you dont know what will happen in 10 years

Shit I didn't remember I have seen chinese user here.

UEFA probably deserves more, but not sure how CONCACAF only gets 1.5 when >we regularly put two or three teams in the last 16. Been doing alot better than Africa and Asia at that recently.

The Concacaf top 3 would definitely qualify over Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela, and maybe Paraguay and Ecuador. Botton half of Conmebol is overrated shit.

>relatively dogshit
compared to whom?
Id take 90s-00s uruguay, chile or colombia over botswana, indonesia and bangladesh any time

The top 2 concacaf teams have outperformed Asian teams (and for that matter a number of European teams) for a few wc now, I'm not sure why you guys refuse to accept this.

saving this to my american banter folder

Give me one good reason why Africa and specially Asia deserve more spots than >us.

In Conmebol, the weakest team has a home advantage of 4000mts of altitude. Unlike Yurop, where you can find teams like San Marino, Moldovia and Romania in a group.

Asia doesn't really deserve 2 spots in terms of quality but there's so many people there I felt bad otherwise

in this format north america would almost always end up with 2 teams qualified because new zealand are pretty poor

Why do yuroweabs overrate Asia? Asia didn't win a single game in Brazil.

one single world cup isn't the be all and end all of future rankings