Tfw you live on a planet that is dominated by a society you can't accept

tfw you live on a planet that is dominated by a society you can't accept

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqqayXlWL8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Implying autists aren't the chosen ones that have been ruling society for quite a while

Both of you shut up.

This is now a dubs thread.

Fit in or leave it.
Society rules are made to assure happiness for all and make productive and successful people.
You can fit yourself in or die as a misfit alone or you can be a hero
T. user who doesn't like sugar-coating

Nigger nagger nogger

>t. commie faggot

I already thought about living on an island alone for a year...
Also, sugar coatings are literally aids

>Society rules are made to assure happiness for all and make productive and successful people.

Riiiight.

youtube.com/watch?v=NqqayXlWL8g

>>Society rules are made to assure happiness for the upper 5% and make productive people.

corrected it

>Society rules are made to assure happiness for the upper 5% and make productive people that'll work only for the elite.
now it's better

Fuck off lazy ass commies.
Tell me how does it feel to be fat living in your mom basement. Seeing all people you know succeeding in life while you are failing it in every aspect
TELL ME

>Tell me how does it feel to be fat living in your mom basement. Seeing all people you know succeeding in life while you are failing it in every aspect
isn't this what all the people being like "why does nobody love me???" say?

Communism is even worse than capitalism. I was talking more about people's general behaviour and how I just don't get it.
Also, I study biology so I am only in my mom's basement at night

stop caring, start manipulating, if you're smart enough to be mad you're smart enough to drop the moral pretense and assume the leadership role your hive genetically selected you to assume

Good job user. As long as you are not a NEET it's ok to live with your mom

Who the fuck acts irl the same way he acts online?

k

but what if I don't want to rule a bunch of pretentious idiots?

me
i'm a autistic fuck that jokes about hitler and that no one likes
accurate as can be

tbh the whole Hitler stuff was one of the funniest things ever

This planet sucks shit

no.
I don't even like hitler

Move to a rural community full of conservatives, go to church and pretend to pray, have a bunch of loyal friends and a hunting lodge that serves you free whiskey. Buy guns, get a big scary dog who's actually a loyal cuddlebaby. I don't sit here and shitpost because I'm into actually doing shit. Hell, sometimes I think us mountain folk will be all that's left. We'll turn our backs on you in a second.

This basically me. I've always manipulated people into liking me. I have a very adaptive personality, and whenever I meet a new person I start trying to figure out what qualities they have so that I can start mimicking them, eventually improving on them until they see me as some kind of amazing person. After they they will basically do anything i suggest. I'm also the kind of person who is impossible to argue with as I say things in a very commanding way, and if someone tries to argue my point, I start looping them around using big words to pretend like I know what i'm talking about, quoting sources that don't exist but would be hard to disprove on the spot. Most people will not outright call you a liar without proof and you can use this passively to your advantage very easily.

Only problem is that after a while you feel empty. You abandon the person you were before and turn into nothing but a canvas that has been painted over again and again.

>Only problem is that after a while you feel empty.

+1
manipulating is fun for a while but when it gets boring, you are still a social outcast (by choice).

I remember leaning back in my chair the other day, starring at my ceiling just thinking "who the fuck am I, really? What kind of person am I?"

And it occurred to me that I literally don't even know who I am beyond my own name, which doesn't even seem real to me anymore because I've used so many different names since I was a teenager.

So I just sat there thinking about nothing except what kind of person I was. I was leaving for a job interview and I'd probably lie out my ass to get it. I'd probe the interviewer and gauge their reactions to the answers I gave to determine what they wanted in an employee, then I'd spoon feed them what they wanted to hear. The idealistic employee who is everything they want. Then I decided not to.

I didn't get a call back and it didn't even feel bad. The only thing I could think was "at least I don't have to be that person"

I don't even try to make other people like me. I don't like most people enough to interact with them in any way and I let them know it. Not giving a shit about people's feels makes life so much better.

but still, I don't see myself finishing my degree, working a normal job, having a wife and kids.

It's part of my ploy. I make people think that I'm better than them by imitating the values that they hold high. It's kind of like forcing respect when none is due. Helps to get people to do what I want.

A face dancer. My best friend is one, to help him in his life largely I have guided him towards his own innate passions. I could only do this because he let me see his true like, liquid shapeshifter form. You need to find a valuable person and invest, someone who doesn't want to mold you but cares about your own inner satisfaction. Not an easy task but at least you're well equipped to detect such a person.

>Helps to get people to do what I want.

all I want them to do is leave me alone. whether they go away because I hurt their feelings or for some other reason doesn't matter at all.

is it possible to learn that? sounds like a nice way to cope with society for a few years.

Not to my knowledge. It's more of something you just know how to do. It's mostly about reading people.