People say I look like jesus are they right?

People say I look like jesus are they right?

you've got long hair and a beard. I think you qualify

You look like my left nut.

You look like more like a caveman

No, you like one of them dorfs from harry pooter.

u don't look like a kike

You look like you're too old to be seeking validation.

nice fucking selfie..... any woman that breeds with you weakens us as a species.

You look like an attention whore.
Don't forget tattooes, piercings and that whole panoply of attention seekers.

You can also get some aggressive dog (pitt, rott...) to gain some more attention in the street. You would wear it well.

Do you wear those death metal bands black tshirts too?

Will be a trap in less than a year.

No you don't. You are a white guy with a beard and long hair. You don't even come close to looking middle eastern

You look nothing like a Jew born in the middle east.

1) No, they're not right- no one knows what Jesus looks like.
2) 1 Corinthians 11 clearly says that Jesus doesn't have long hair like a woman.
3) You don't look like Jesus- you look like a sissy and a faggot.
4) Also, you're fat. Your cheeks show that clearly. Lose some weight, fatty.

Clearly if Jesus was a faggot then mary you are spot on

You look like Russell Brand if he had downsyndrome instead of autism

Neanderthal Jesus at, least.

Jews look identical to White people- that's how they infiltrate so easily. Yes, if you have a well trained eye, you can notice the slight differences, but in general they are identical. Look at William Shatner. They're not all hooknosed kikes.

Obviously Jesus is not the degenerate merchant kind of Jew. That would be the people who crucified Him.

Aren't you that dude from Gamers Nexus?

1 Corinthians 11
>1:11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.
?

You look like Flabio

No because, just like god, he never existed.

1 Corinthians 11 means Chapter 11. Goodness sakes, the state of education nowadays...

How do you look like Jesus if Jesus was black?

i'd S your D with you on a vegan diet

Unless you're quoting from the New International Version, who no one gives a shit about, your going to have to post the verse, not just claim "it's in there"

Wow you do love yourself.how about you rope that neck up and do the world an incredible service.

I'll do it for you:
>King James Bible
Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

i doubt jesus was fat. food was harder to come by.