What do you think of Japanese girls?

What do you think of Japanese girls?

Not bad. Been married to one over 8 yrs.
Great cook, attentive mother to our 2 kids, tight frame, and great fuck when she's in the mood.

Some of the most overrated batch of females by my white comrades. Go to the fucking country and you'll see a hot one probably once a week if you're lucky and go out every day.

I disagree. I go there once a year (for the last 11 or so). I find 70% of the everyday sorts easily bangable (with the 16-35 age group).

That rate goes up when highschool finishes and the trains are full. I guess I'm just a filthlord.

Their model types are by far the best. My Jap wife issues me a calendar of my choosing each year for my man cave.

They require dentists, urgently.

My penis wants to be inside of them. Sadly, I'm a fat white guy with no education and no job. It'll never happen for me.

It's different for those of us who are equally attracted to most women and don't have yellow fever.
Not a slight AGAINST you though.
Yes

Yellow fever...
You got me there.

Small hands, makes my dick look big

Fake, self-centered, though also self-hating cunts. Korean women are easier to talk to, more down-to-earth, and overall preferred.

20 fags, 20 different opinions.

The real question is what do you think of Disney? Because that is the Japanese woman's only hobby.

And only I am correct!
>subjectively, anyway

My wife its japanese. Some things are more worse then with an european woman some are better.

Theyre hot

Looks wifeable.
Proceed.

>Do you want some coffee, user?

Whatever you say Kevin

I like'em ... Used to fuck one living here with her parents (embassy something) back in the early 90'ies.

Kek. I'm "kevin" now.
Fill me in Sup Forumsro, I'm a fudd who ain't up with the times.

If that's your codeword for a root, I'm down.

I used to fuck a Jap uni student in 2009. I was 24; she was 19. She had the most perkiest tits ever. Too bad she had to go home.

Excluding American born ones, most of the Japanese I've met are redhead levels of crazy but with less of a sex drive. Only met one Korean girl and she was way too laid back for me, kind of felt like the type of girl who'd date a guy for no other reason than he asked her to and fuck his friends when he's not around.

>root
Not sure if you should have ginseng with coffee, but okay....

Time for a wank, and an early night. Mai waifu gets off the plane from Japan at 5am, and I ain't a morning person.

I'd bang your kangokujin wench in a heartbeat btw.

pls no

Post sum Song Hye Gyo, and I'll be more sedate.

>actually married that guy in "Descendants of the Sun"

She was adorable in Hotelier. I actually got a lump in my throat after her character died in Autumn in my heart.

You found my weakness user.

I knew I would eventually....I almost always do.
>like 82% of the time

Night nigs.
>Now time for that wank and sleep.

Take care...

sure thing, Fudd.