Be honest, are any of us really surprised?

Be honest, are any of us really surprised?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5030927/Rose-McGowan-lays-Kevin-Spacey.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TVIU7iEVl58
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that he's a fag or that he's a pedo rapist? in either case the answer is no

about what

He always triggered my gaydar.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5030927/Rose-McGowan-lays-Kevin-Spacey.html

He's a fudge packing faggot. I always kind of suspected it anyway. Besides, Hollywood is full of homos.

>are any of us really giving of a shit?
Just the fag-hags.

-U're a pedo omg!!

-no im just gay lol

Jews are just pushing it in.
Pedophelia is next acceptable thing, brace for necros coming out.

So ? He didn't rape anyone
Who the fuck cares that he likes dicks ? You probly do too

>He didn't rape anyone

He tried to. A 14 year old isn't capable of giving sexual consent.

But they are in many other countries
Give me a break

>pedo
>14
pick one

gas him for being gay

You are obviously pedos too. You deserve to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=TVIU7iEVl58

>murica

Is this the same Rose McGowan who happily appeared in a movie directed by Victor Salva, an actual pedo rapist?

Only a pedo would have that image. You're guilt is clear.

He did rape someone. He won’t give an account of it because he ”doesn’t remember it” lol. If you can’t remember diddling this, particular 14 boy, then it’s because you’re kiddie diddling history is so long that you have a hard time remember the singular victims.

Loving this shit. Paedowood ia going to turn back into orange groves before we get to the bottom of all their faggot shit.

fair point

Prove it

I'm surprised. He doesn't sound gay in the German dubbing.

To be fair at least you aren't traumatizing anyone with necrophilia

I'm not gay, but I would totally let him molest me. He is so charismatic.

>Projecting this hard

Stop stroking your cock, the girl on the left is actually 12, just like you.

Nice fairy tale

I just naturally assume all male actors are gay until proven otherwise. They get so good by pretending to be straight all their lives.

The fact you all think the Jews are still behind this is rediculous.
If you think the answer of who is behind the cultural shift is that easy to find out, you clearly are an easier mark than expected.

Check out the Azerbaijani government. It's a good starting point.

Kek!
A book tells you about God and you just limply go along with all of its retarded claims.
Do you follow all of its commandments?
Leviticus has some doozies!
Eating fat (3:17)
Touching an unclean animal (yo mamma!) (5:2)
Letting your hair become unkempt (10:6)
Eating an animal which doesn’t both chew cud and has a divided hoof (eg. camel, rabbit, pig) (11:4-7)
Touching the carcass of any of the above (11:8)
Eating – or touching the carcass of – any seafood without fins or scales (11:10-12)
Going to church within 33 days after giving birth to a boy (12:4)
Going to church within 66 days after giving birth to a girl (12:5)
Having sex with a woman during her period (18:19)
Giving your children to be sacrificed to Molek (18:21)
Sleeping with another man’s slave (19:20)
Trimming your beard (19:27)
Cutting your hair at the sides (19:27)
Getting tattoos (19:28)
Not standing in the presence of the elderly (19:32)
Working on the Sabbath (23:3)
Selling land permanently (25:23)
Selling an Israelite as a slave (foreigners are fine) (25:42)

If you've broken any of these fucking stupid commandments, you are fucked during the rapture also.

Help! I’ve escaped from Kevin Spacey’s basement!’

Surprised that some random nobody is framing him for quick fame and he's too nice to just say "that shit didn't happen"

It was and is jews

Second holocaust when?

I bet you are one of those that think it's pedophilia if it's a female below 20, but when it's boys over 8, it's normal

I'm an actor in LA. My buddy runs a big production company he's told me for years how scummy Spacey is. No surprise whatsoever

have you sucked a lot of cock?

Being kind of a drunk myself when I was younger (and still am I guess), I've had instances where I've done things and couldn't remember them.

He should have just apologized, said he didn't remember and leave it at that. Coming out as gay when he's said a hundred times in the past it wasn't anyone's business just looks like sugarcoating the whole thing.

I wish I could say I'm surprised that outlets are congratulating him for coming out as gay rather than being outraged that he tried to fuck a 14-year-old, but I'd be lying.

Fuck, everyone in NYC/LA knew it, it wasn't like he tried to hide it.

>Be honest, are any of us really surprised?

That he's gay? No. Such a high profile actor wihtout ever having a woman on his side, of course he's gay.

No... this sort of behaviour from him has been an open secret for well over a decade

Not even the slightest.

This. Mentioned a million times in the Hollyweird threads on Sup Forums and /x/.

Feeding frenzy

>kiddie diddler that says "he was probably drunk" flips to gay to gain support.
this is liberal's america!

Poking with sexual comments is harassment. Kill the men who make advances on young people.

>he's a pedo rapist
>believing some nobody
You really are the son of a single mommy, aren't you?

So, among the dumbest people on the site?

he apoligized tho, but also said he can't remember. he probably raped 100 teens/kids. he can't remember all of them.

You type like a nigger or a child. Completely explains why you think your train of thought is rational. Also, you have autocorrect. Use it, monkey.

>plays a bisexual atheist cuckold in House of Cards
Hollywood injoke.

lol shes not 12

Spacey was mortal on the drink. Judgment impaired.
What was a 14 year old doing at a party anyway?

This

Quints says it's the kids fault. Or the parents fault for letting Jr. hang with fags. Never trust your kids around homos either way.

>this nigga reads dailymail

Only thing wrong about it was the kid was under age. I don't give a flying fuck what "Spaceys" Kevin tries to put his dick in as long as they're a consenting adult, but the whole coming out thing is just a bullshit move to deflect criticism.

However... if you let your 14 year old kid go to a Hollywood party, you're a shitty fucking parent, just like all those dumbasses who let their kids spend the night with Michael Jackson.

The only person blameless in the whole thing is Anthony Rapp, since he was a kid at the time. However... he's 46 now, so that was 32 years ago. With all the #metoo bullshit going on in Hollywood right now, the timing of this is a little... I don't know... convenient. Takes a lot more courage to be the one to stand up first and start the slow clap than it does when half the audience has already stood up. Makes me suspect that this is for publicity more than anything else, but since he was a kid when it happened, I give Rapp more respect than most of the #metoo peeps.

I'm and I learned a long time ago that if I can't remember shit I do when I drink, I should just drink at home where I (and people around me) are safe.

>but since he was a kid when it happened, I give Rapp more respect than most of the #metoo peeps.
I give him a pass for that, too.

But I'd also like to know what the context of the party was. it could have been a bunch of people and their kids at a pool party in the neighborhood, as opposed to a drunken bash of adults only and Rapp happened to be brought by someone. So it may not be the parents' fault, but maybe it is. More facts are needed.

from NPR:

" he said that when he was a teenage actor working in New York, Spacey invited him to his apartment for a party, after which the older actor, then in his mid-20s, carried Rapp to a bed and laid on top of him."

So I guess his parents should have known where he was.

Trips for truth.

However, if Spacey was there and supposedly drunk as he claims, I doubt it was some kiddie pool party.

Hollywood is infamous for crazy parties and if you're letting your kid attend one, even if you're there too, and he ends up alone with a famous actor, you're not remotely blameless.

There are plenty of people who are willing to put their kids in harm's way for a paycheck - see all the kids who sipped Jesus Juice and then slept in the same bed with Michael Jackson, even after all the stories about it started floating around. Cue everyone acting surprised. "Not Michael! He seemed so fucking normal!"

Rapp was a victim... I don't doubt that and I feel bad for him... but he's had 32 years to deal with the issue. Airing it publicly at this time... well, it will probably boost his career, which is the whole point of a lot of this #metoo shit. If you're going to bring this stuff up in the media, you should go to the fucking police first.

This. She cant say no if shes dead.

A dream come true would be the destruction of Hollywood. I would weep with tears of joy

If he was bored why wouldn't he just leave the party like he did at the end? Also why just chill in his bed room untill everyone in the party left?? Why is a 14 year old at an adult party alone in the first place??? Also this shit happened 30 years ago why come out now???? Something doesn't add up i suspect we are not getting the full picture here.

the thing that irritates me about this whole hollywood pedo outrage is that this is not a new phenomenon it was widely known and accepted that hollywood was full of pedos, which is disgusting, but why the out rage now when everyone that has been super vocal about this had known this shit was happening for years.

These people dont care about the victims or justice they are using this sacandal to promote their careers and popularity. I say the people who knew about this for years and waited untill now to come out are opportunist and their complacency is just as bad as the pedos themselves.

>Giving your children to be sacrificed to Molek (18:21)

fuckin a man... guess I'm not going to heaven

I'll never watch American Beauty the same way I did before.

dubs speak the truth

I can’t wait to see what comes out next. I’ll bring the drinks if you get the popcorn

No one else will say it... but I've just gotta wonder...

Is this all just a bad Rapp??? :P

it will never be acceptable, the visceral feelings it brings up in normal regular people can send a community into a murderous rage. never will it be acceptable to rape children.

dont care i just want another season of house of cards

REEEEEEEEEEE STOP VICTIM SHAMING REEEEEEEEEEE

No one is surprised, all Hollywood "stars" are gay child molesters.
It would be more shocking to find one who wasn't.

>He did rape someone.
No he literally didn't you faggot. Even the guy who brought it up said so

Parents love to take minors to coke parties in Hollywood.

I don't know if they're trying to get their kids fucked for blackmail or if everyone's too coked up to give a shit, but it's a thing.

These anons get it.
Everyone involved is a piece of shit in their own special way.

This. I don't care if my mechanic sort of almost fucked a minor at an adult party thirty years ago that a minor shouldn't be at, I just want him to fix my goddamn car

At least the kid had enough sense to nope it out of there.

Then what would be the problem, you retard?

Didn't think too hard, did ya?

Is that Kevin bacon AKA innocent man

Trump fucks kids now? How rude.

The funny thing is this Is admissible as evidence in an EU court

I jerked off a fourteen year old boy many times. I used to come on my blankets.

That explains why straight rape is so much more common, eh?

you blame a victim, you shame a slut.

Is Kevin a "Top" or "Bottom"?

i really don´t care.

Pushing your adult erect, spit-covered tip of your gay penis up a 14-year-old rectum must feel friggin' great in order to jeopardize your career like that...

>Jews are just pushing it in.
Hollywood Joos always pushin' the race mixin'
with the niggers...niggers...ni-ig-ig-gers!