How do you react?

>Your 11 year old son wants to be a dog
How do you react?

>Your 65 year old dad wants to be teenager
How do you react?

what the fuck

>Your 98 year old grandma wants to be an emperor
How do you react?

>Your son, who is a dog, wants to be an 11 year old cat.
How do you react?

>Your 42 year old uncle wants to be your mother now
How do you react?

>Your 80 year old grandpa want to be an astronaut
How do you react?

like a normal parent who wants their kids to be happy and healthy, why?

who wouldn't support their kid if they wanted to transition?

Show this

I wouldn‘t

I no longer have a daughter. Just some mentally fucked freak. It would get sent straight to the mental institution.

are you aware trans kids have like a 40% suicide rate? would you rather support your kid and have a kid or have them kill themselves?

Just last week he was making me call him daddy, he wants to be mommy too?

by getting my insurance to pay for it and being supportive like a good parent since gender is mostly irrelevant if you have a good education which I can afford despite having a shit one myself.

Bring her to a counselor experienced in working with trans kids and make sure she’s legitly trans. Support and love her/him regardless.

So long as she keeps sucking my cock, I don't care.

No. I would perform a late term abortion.

Honestly, I would want them gone any way possible. If they have the courage for suicide, even better. OP's picture terrifies me. This is an incurable sickness that needs to be removed from the world.

>Also, nice trips.

why don't you summon the courage to kill yourselves and leave vulnerable young kids alone?

the idea that you would care what anyone does with their genitals is beyond fucked up and says way more about your fragile little lizard brain than it does about anyone else

At first read that like
>how would you erect?

I disagree with you. This isn't something that needs to be encouraged or normalized.
Have a good day, nonetheless.

They can partake in whatever artificial construct they want. Same as if they wanted to be a 'gamer' or a 'celebrity'.

but it has nothing to do with you. stop worrying about other people's genitals. it's weird.

Concepts of gender shouldn't be encouraged or normalized to begin with.

Id bitchslap that "gender fluid" bullshit right out of her.

Ah the slippery slope in action.

The suicide rate for trans kids does not get better after hormone therapy and shit. You just incur massive amounts of debt rather than treat a mental illness for what it is.

Also, how the fuck does any child let alone a 4 year old understand that shit.

>take daughter out back
>watch sunset together
>shoot in back of head
>notify school immediately

I was just about to say that.

>your 12 year old OP doesn't want to be faggot anymore
How do you react?

It would help if tranny faggots stopped making everyone worry about their genitals or lack thereof.

Beat her.

Then I explain to her that men in America are only valued for their wallets.

Then beat her.

Explain to her that life is much rougher for men than women.

Then beat her.

Explain that boys get their assed kick lots, and its considered all in good fun.

Then beat her.

Explain to her if she is boy, the cops won't give a damn, and neither will anyone else cause the measure of a man is their wallet, and "he" is dead broke.

Then beat her.

Ask her if she wouldn't rather be a tomboy girl, enjoy all the benefits of being a girl (where people CARE what happens to her), and still be able to do anything a boy can do. Kiss her beaten face and tell her daddies don't beat daughters just for playing cause a daddy doesn't need to help his son toughen up to face a world that is at beast indifferent to him as a boy, and at worst will hate him unless he's got enough in his wallet that they'd rather suck his dick.

Uh, OP mentioned nothing about genitals. Gender has no more to do with genitals than it does with what toys the kid plays with.

gee, i wonder why with assholes like you calling them tranny faggots

gender is a social construct, and a harmful one at that. let people do what they want. stop being a nosey douchebag and worry about yourself.

There's a difference between being a tomboy and being fucking retarded.
My cousin was a tomboy growing up, and I'm sure if we had grown up 20 years later she would have been labeled as trans.
Thankfully she's just a ridiculously hot lesbian

A 'tomboy' is trans.

those trannies look more manly than me

Beat the shit out of him.

The reason this shit happens is because of bad parenting, it's become a crime to punish your kids.

not necessarily

The problem is that tranny's decided they need to inform everyone and everything that they're a tranny. Nobody actually gives a fuck. You say stop being nosey, but that's impossible because tranny's and faggots like you force the world to be nosey, whether they want to be or not.

Beat the trans out of her...

Wasn't me.

Gender is not a social construct. It is inherent in biology and fact. Chromosomes are a thing ya know. Might be missing a few there bud. Gender dysphoria is a mental illness and makes them susceptible to further mental illness including the likes of depression.

>let people do what they want

Cutting your dick off doesn't make you better. Therapy and some meds will. Are you tryna help people or nah? If so, youre going about it the wrong way.

Actually they desperately try to avoid informing anyone that their sex doesn't match their gender.

Perhaps agender, but certainly not a girl.

That's SEX you dumb fuck.

*it

Help him transition and fuck him because he's now 77 in dog years.

Too bad, for two reasons: 1. Children are too young to make life-changing decisions. 2. You can never really change genders. You become a poor facsimile of the gender you think you want to become.

correct. sex is a biological fact. gender is a social construct, and that social construct tells people they can only do certain things because of how society has sorted them. if we simply build a society where anyone can be whatever they want to be, all of these problems with race and gender go away. but that has to do with a change in the behavior of people who think being a gender or sexual minority is a problem, not a change in the behavior of gender or sexual minorities.

tl;dr - leave people alone and let them live their lives how they want

>Actually they desperately try to avoid informing anyone that their sex doesn't match their gender.
Weird, because numerous social media platforms, and other online outlets blow that shit right out of the water. It's cool to be a tranny, or gay, or agender, or a burrito, or whatever you feel like now. The whole bathroom debacle wasn't even an issue on a grand stage until tranny's and faggots like you made it an issue. Again, nobody gives a fuck, so stop trying to make people give a fuck.

Kek
I love hearing about how they ruin their own lives over their selfish bullshit to please some manifestation of a fetish. They are willing to completely shit on their entire family, genetic structure, and identity. Yet we are supposed to say that's alright and they should be proud?

i know, right. weird how they made a big deal when their fundamental rights were being taken away.

I have a daughter?!

Speaking of 77

So you prefer to have a life harder...

That's like saying being a soccer player when your family is into football is shitting on your entire family.

Oh yeah they try real hard to pass laws against themselves.

I tell her I'm not going to fuck a 11 year old boy

We already have that society. There is no law against mutilating your genitals to match whatever gender you think you want to be.

If you don't see the irony in what you said, your family only loves you because they have to.

I would live my child no matter what mental defect they have. But like any child, I could always make another. And the swamps here in Louisiana have plenty of gators to help with a fresh start.

>kicking a soccer ball
>getting your dick mutilated into a pussy
Same exact thing? Alright

Maybe not an emperor but a Dodge of Venice? Sure.

Using a female bathroom, as a man, and vice versa, isn't a right you goon. Sorry you weren't able to go in to the wrong bathroom because you /feel/ like something you aren't and never will be.

It's not irony, it's the point. Bigot families only 'want' you to be the arbitrary concept of gender which they've learned. It could be kickyball or handegg.

Did I mention genitals? They have nothing to do with gender.

>Pick up phone, a voice on the other end answers and says "Hello, this is dog."
How do you react?

Faggot.

Kek

>bigot
>genitals have nothing to do with gender
I think you're on the wrong board buddy

They doors aren't labeled 'penis' and 'vagina'. Boy and girl aren't defined by genitals.

This is just too easy.

Be really supportive and take it to a shrink. Make it understand that any actions will have massive impact on the rest of its life.

Sorry, once you bring up genitals being non important in the longrun then you lose all credibility in your argument. Even little kids meme that shit for God's sake.

Me, because I don't think an 11-year old kid is abled or should be allowed to make that decision. As a grownup she can do whatever the fuck she wants to, but I don't want to be held responsible if she decides it was wrong and regrets it

>Did I mention genitals? They have nothing to do with gender.

Whatever you say babe

you simply dont know what the term "gender" is refering to.

You're an outcast. People will never truly accept you. You don't belong.

Fuck they all look like raging faggots, is this how u make gays?

I'm not badmouthing bigots. It's just a term for irrationally/ignorantly biased people.

If you don't recognize that sex and gender are different things than you've already lost, babes.

Cut m own dick off in front of her in solidarity

XX and XY

Let it sink in...

Shrug shoulders and go back to playing vidya

>If my child wants to be something other than what they're born as, I'll contribute to their mental decay by facilitating this delusional thought process even further!

Children have zero reasoning ability. Teens barely have any. Shit like this is child abuse.

That's sex, not gender.

Ya'll are dumb.

I'm gonna be oldschool af eith newschool empathy

I will understand and help her work through it (MENTALLY, fuck helping her transition instead of being happy with who she is), after i cave her fucking head in

Give her a hug then get in massive fight with ex over who is going to pay for dick surgery.....get fucked over by lawyers again, lose yet another house and end up homeless for the fourth time. Thanks obama.

Gee, I wonder who's behind this post

Tell him, "That's ruff!" but throw them a bone by letting him dress up as a dog for Halloween.

Your """condition""" is a joke to most of the world. We mock you behind your back.

doctors and patients should be allowed to work together to find the best solution to the issue. if parents don't want their kid to get the treatment they need, the kid should be emancipated.

parents who won't allow their kids to get medical treatment should be put in jail, like we do with people who would rather pray away the cancer.

That's not what bigot means kiddo.

You're trying too hard nigger.

>If you don't recognize that sex and gender are different things than you've already lost, babes.

No, it just means we're not seduced by the weird idea that mental problems are somehow normal. It's gender dysphoria, and it's really that simple.

This is b8 though so I guess fuck me

And that's exactly how toilets are labeled. You don't see a lesbian go to the mens bathroom, do you?

>Children who don't have a developed pre-frontal cortex, should be emancipated and allowed to make serious life altering choices because reasons

Parents who support LGBT are automatically more dangerous to have children. I wouldn't let those things near my kid.

you don't know what the difference between sex and gender is do you?

shutup racist

I beat the shit out of her. If she wants to be a man, she can get hit like a man.