IT'S HAPPENING!

IT'S HAPPENING!

Paul Manafort is going to jail

The ex head of Trump campaign is going to jail over the Russia probe.

And this is just the beginning.

Nothing burger Ayy?

Lock her up Ayy?

HAHA HAHA HAHAHA!

Have fun Trumptards

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/26/obama-era-russian-uranium-one-deal-what-to-know.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Manafort Former member of Podesta Group
AKA THE GRUOP OF JHON PODESTA
HILLARY CLINTON CAMPAIGN MANAGERS GROUP
YOU KNOW THE ONE WHO LOBBIED FOR RUSSIA
WHOM ALSO OWNED STOCKS IN URANIUM ONE
THE SCANDAL WHERE HILLARY A BILL GOT PAYED KICKBACKS FROM RUSSIA FOR 20% OF OUR URANIUM, AND OBAMA NOT ONLY KNEW ABOUT IT THEY GAG ORDERED AN INFORMANT TO HIDE IT.

TRUMP IS STILL PRESIDENT YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT

LOCK HIM UP

/thread

yup one of the last thing Mueller did was supeana records from the podesta group.

Yessss lock his ass up. Make him squeal on the rest of the corrupt Trump faggots

First domino to fall.

I'm tired of winning

they will spin this against trump when its really against Hillary

this will get dragged out until after the 2k18 elections then it it go away with virtually a slap on the wrist or nothing at all...

just political BS

just remember he was one of Hillary's men before he joined trump

so yea still winning

You're all missing the real picture. The alt-right is 99% not white supremisists but the media which is controlled and directed by the CIA pushes that image relentlessly to keep as many people from joining the alt-right cause as humanly possible. Why? Because what the alt-right really wants is to destroy our corrupt government and the career politicians that have been making tens of millions of dollars off of bribes and kickbacks. The alt-right wants to demolish the power structure that allows our government to operate outside the law with impunity and that is a direct threat to many political parties and organizations like the CIA. The last person that posed a threat to them was JFK and they took care of him in Dallas as the finally released documents show.

The biggest secret right now is the fact that your mainstream world view is an elaborate construct to keep you blinded from the truth.

you spelled Hillary funny

Can anyone explain why uranium one was a big deal? Canadian company. Russia already has access to uranium. Not suitable for nuclear weapons. I don't get it.

Can I have some adderall?

It's over Trumptards

Trumptard playbook: DEFLECT HILLARY DEFLECT OBAMA DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT

It won't work and it makes you guys look fucking weak

145 million dollars paid to Hillary and bill from Russian investors, report at the time about Russian bribes went to Obama admin who then put a gag order on the FBI informant to keep him quiet. Obama then approved the deal.

In 2013, Rosatom, backed by the Russian state, acquired a Canadian uranium mining company, now called Uranium One, which has assets in the U.S. Uranium is key to making nuclear weapons.
foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/26/obama-era-russian-uranium-one-deal-what-to-know.html

Stay blind my friend. Ignorance is bliss. Our world is an lie and the whole system would collapse if everyone accepted the truth. Movies and books have described the government operating in this manner constantly and we all watch but we can't bring ourselves to accept that it's the truth. Government shadow agencies direct the flow and distribution of information. They effect events on the world scale. The elected government is largely a sham to keep people occupied while the real power operates outside the law and beyond the control of the people.

Dump trump

Hi! I'm Clippy, your Microsoft office assistance. You appear to be supporting Trumo. Shall I turn on caps lock and turn spell check off?

lol the left killing them selfs now

Just bc the president tweets it doesn't make it true

TRUMP IS STILL A MASDIVE FAGGOT

You faggots do realize that they're gonna offer him a sweetheart deal if he flips, right?

Ivanka is hillarys child too

bitches about spelling , then misspells trump

dude he tweeted it from the news
where have you been the last so many years?
oh right liberal echo chambers and the DNC controlled fake news media

>ex head of Trump campaign is going to jail over the Russia probe.

Yep, Trump will sadly be impeached.
Man sad to see the meme die so quickly.

It was massive bullshit said the fbi who investigated based on a bogus news story Bannon submitted to the nytimes over and over before it finally got published

Kek is an angry and unforgiving god. He always exacts his pound of flesh.

its the fucking truth stop making shit up to distract

More than likely everybody invoviled in the case is going to get a pardon since trump is still president and he has the power to give a pardon to anyone he wants

Moron. The last conspiracy moron I argued with tried to Tell me Noam Chomsky was a shill for Israel.

This guy thinks the dotard is smarter than him

>You're all missing the real picture. The alt-right is 99% not white supremisists but the media which is controlled and directed by the CIA pushes that image relentlessly to keep as many people from joining the alt-right cause as humanly possible. Why? Because what the alt-right really wants is to destroy our corrupt government and the career politicians that have been making tens of millions of dollars off of bribes and kickbacks. The alt-right wants to demolish the power structure that allows our government to operate outside the law with impunity and that is a direct threat to many political parties and organizations like the CIA. The last person that posed a threat to them was JFK and they took care of him in Dallas as the finally released documents show.
>The biggest secret right now is the fact that your mainstream world view is an elaborate construct to keep you blinded from the truth.

just 7 more years of you faggots screaming this while crying

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Faux news will do anything for money/ratings

It’s really not, he won’t get a second term

HE NEEDS TO ENACT MARTIAL LAW! NOW! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

u mad

I take it you do no fallow the Democrats scandals? I can understand because there are so fucking many of them, and you cant look at a Democrats as anything but criminal enterprise if you did...

Apparently he can't pardon state crimes, and Mueller is working with the New York AG

haliburton?
blackwater?

ITT: People who have no idea how the US justice system works

i think i'm going to go watch "all the president's men" and fap furiously, wondering which of Trump's stormtroopers will be first to turn on the others in exchange for immunity.

Closet sissy nazi

this isn't Sup Forums

Then we’re all fucked, I’m a trump supporter and I can honestly say that I don’t feel like he’ll get a second term, especially how his term so going so far right now, all the libs will join together to vote some dem or lib faggot so trump won’t get his second term

says the same people that though Hillary had a 98% chance of winning and that trump only has 2% lol

you guy just keep fucking your self's hard and are trying to mitigate your death spiral

Trump co

Ok so there's two different ways to look at uranium one.

Main stream medias narrative: the deal was approved by several different government agencies and there's no direct evidence that Hillary Clinton was personally involved. The deal could have been made without her knowledge.

The conspiracy narrative: at the time of the uranium one deal the Feds were already investigating Russian operatives attempting to buy into and influence the North American uranium market. During the time of the deal bill Clinton flies to Russia and is paid $500,000 by Russians with uranium one ties to give a speech. Also $145,000,000 million is donated to the Clinton foundation by 9 Russians with uranium one ties with the vast majority of that money being donated by uranium one's former owner. Clinton uses her power and influence within the us government to make sure the deal goes through.

Basically it comes down to whether you are dumb enough to believe that politicians aren't shady mother fuckers who do things for personal gain all the time with Hillary and bill and the Clinton foundation being at the top of the list.

WE NEED TO STOP ELECTIONS! TRUMP WON! TRUMP WON! TRUMP FUCKING WON!

>That's racist
Somehow that has bearing on this conversation beside your blatant bias which makes any attempt at arguing a point with you futile?

He surrendered himself for questioning to the FBI. He is not arrested. He is not charged. He is sure not convicted.

You are, as always, full of shit.

Poor libtards. Still looking for something to stop those tears. The whole fucking world is sick of you fucking corrupt, manipulative assholes. Pretty soon the boxcars are coming to pick you up and send you off to the ovens, where your life will finally be useful as we generate electricity from your useless sack of shit bodies.

You realize that they can both be corrupt at the same time, right?

liberals- anyone i do not agree with like is a Nazi
I'm going to laugh methodically as you guys continue to lose more seats

Time to remove Mueller. He's obviously working for the Hillary camp and a probe needs to be done on him and his twisted dealings.

You ain't old enough to vote

But I’m a trump supporter, I’m saying it becsause all the lib and dem retards will joint together to vote some dem faggot in so that trump won’t serve a second term

democrats scandals are half of what trumps are. which makes them really, pretty bad scandals. but trumps are much worse, anyone can see that

I'm willing to bet it'll be Lewendowsky; that nigger just LOOKS like a snitch.

But you are white

Says who bitch, I’m 22, I voted for trump last election

I agree with this, Hillary seems pretty guilty on uranium one corruption. Let's also acknowledge the only reason they're bringing up is to distract because trumpy boy is in very hot water

Yeah, another Saturday Night Massacre is a great idea. Tell me again how it worked out for the last guy?

Interesting argument you have there. Stay blind to the obvious. Defend the system that oppresses you. Stay asleep.

you realize he has dealing with Russia pre trump right? and that he got canned for it, and replaced with a women as campaign manager.

He and Rick Gates are under indictment. Where are you getting your news son?

fake news!!

we all missed out on the JEB timeline

You libtards realize that your need undeniable proof to impeach a president right? Like recordings.

Don't give credence to his bullshit statement. The president just got indicted for colluding with our enemy. Worst day in U.S. history

never interrupt an enemy when he making mistake, they are shooting them self's in the foot just wait and see even leftist newspapers are already calling out Mueller, conflicts of interest and for him to step down, after he targeted the podesta group.

no fuck the democrats, i'm going third party if they dont stop being corrupt

Or emails or a paper trail. Trust me, we're dealing with a rich moron who thinks he can skate because he doesn't pay his bills. If the full force of the Justice Department lands on him, it'll be worse than that one time your mom sat on your cat.

This. Mueller is going to squeeze Manafort to flip or face jail time.

haha the alt-right retards will screech fake news even while trump is put on the rope. Death to Republican traitor scum !

lets make everything about race and distracts
and not address the real problems while we divide the country
-the left

Not if I'm on the jury. This will be the yang to ojs ying

Huh last I checked manafort was indicted, not the president. Manafort has had ties to both the dems and trump and there's still no word as to what he's being charged for. Could be his time with the trump campaign, could be his time with the dems, could be personal crimes he committed outside the scope of this political battle.

That would cast a huge shadow over GOP midterms, not to mention trigger a constitutional crisis. I know some of you kids are too young to understand the ramifications of that, but safe to say that true Americans won’t let that happen.

That's a timeline I could laugh at without all the horrible regret. The best timeline.

But you are white, closet sissy nazi

He admitted on national television he fired Comey to stop the Russia investigation. That's just one of many building blocks of an obstruction of justice case against Trump himself. The first article of impeachment against Nixon passed in the Judiciary committee was obstruction. There's precedent for all of this. But it likely won't happen until 2019 because impeachment charges go through the House and it is currently controlled by the Republicans.

>no evidence of russian ties
>find proof of tax evasion
>charges are for paperwork crimes
>people think this proves russia rigged election

I don't care either way, so long as the people responsible are prosecuted.
If the Clintons finally get hit with something: Good
If Trump loses the presidency over this: Fine. He's incompetent anyway.

Stop making this a partisan issue.

Only boxxy can outlast Trump

Why do liberals type like fucking dorks?

He'll wind up flipping all the little fish just to land a shark. Don't be surprised to see a seventy two page indictment land on the president's desk by January.

member 9 years ago when the left/Democrats relentlessly made fun of mitt Romney for saying Russia was a threat or enemy? I sure the fuck do, how fast you fuckers forget your political bullshit

That's the secret. There is no their party

If you read the entire story on Uranium one, the rabid right’s case against Shillary isn’t very strong. Investigate it by all means but IMO it’s not going anywhere. The Uranium from the US mines owned by the Canadian company the Russian company bought is not allowed to leave the US. The Clinton foundation donations almost all came before the ‘08 election, before Clinton could have known she’d be sec state. Also, the deal was begun under the Bush administration so I guess that means they’re all guilty too no? Clinton was just one of nine department heads that voted on this, and her vote didn’t count any more than the other eight that also voted yes, so they must all be in on it as well.

i honestly think jeb would have gotten more fucked up conservative legislation through than trump did, trump is so incompetent he can't pass anything