Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/28/roasties-new-gateway-drug-sweeping-nation/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/
uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf
ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf
esa.doc.gov/sites/default/files/womeninstemagaptoinnovation8311.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-06-07-women-are-more-likely-to-suffer-from-anxiety-than-men/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/
acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think everyone's too busy fapping in the p0rn threads

are you homosexual? i am heterosexual and i love women

This

Lol @ this gay beta faggot

Low test detected

Feminism hate thread go

>Notice the hypocrisy.

>The Game.

bump

You dickhead! I haven't lost for like three fucking years

bump

>ITT
>the sound of Sup Forums not giving a shit

fuuuuuuuuuu

>>ITT: reasons why you're all single

Lulz

Most women are equivalent to children and the good ones get walked all over by Chads.

Only the good ones that understand they need a nerdy guy that can fuck good will find happiness.

Need more drunk cringe

As a nerd guy who fucks good I can assure you that even if you manage to get one you've to be lucky to keep her, making a woman happy isn't as simple as being perfect

Actually I'm pretty sure the quote is $0.75 to the dollar which means he'll actually earn 33% more...

Twat

Trust me, I know, and I just found out the hard way. High school sweethearts together for 12 years; bought a house, progressed in our jobs, had a son.

My problem? Listening to her only LITERALLY and not picking up on small queues thrown into what sounding like stories about work and not forcing her to get out and do things.

Let me guess: you let her do whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted, gave her everything she wanted, and felt like you were living with your best friend?

Yeah, that’s not what the childish ones want. The childish ones want to always feel those “butterflies” which simply isn’t realistic when you’re living a life together unless you basically never have kids or financial woes and live like boyfriend/girlfriend all the time.

What you didn’t have was a truly GOOD reasonable woman with at least some ability to think logically.

Don’t give up, user.

>bump again

if you're lucky you can fuck my vagina. Women are not bowling balls you naughty degenerate man

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/28/roasties-new-gateway-drug-sweeping-nation/
>people get their kicks from the smell. It’s not just youths on inner-city council estates who set up roastie dens and gather to inhale

wut

Rip u cunt

>captcha went spastic and i didn't get the photo uploaded.

Women get bored because most of them never mature beyond high school
Their daddies ruined them by spoiling them
The only way to keep a woman happy is if she wants to be happy. Funnily enough most of them want to be miserable like the Khadashians, if they're miserable and there's drama then they are important.
Find a woman who wants to learn new things and grow with a partner, who also doesnt watch TV. They're out there

That is a school in Perth.

So she's sucking aborigine and Maori dick?

classic Richie

Nah just anything that isn't white.

Do you know her last name?

Nope.

>parents have good relationship
>base values on that
>try to find a woman like my mother
>they don't exist (anymore?)
>okay.jpg

Damn it feels good to be 26 years old virgin

Man no, i'm 22, been a year with a girl and supported her psychologically then dumped her when I recognized she wasn't in love anymore. It's just that she was more childish than me and didn't want to solve simple problems

I'm depressed but not that depressed

all women now are raised to be like whores, jumping on every chad dick they find and going on insane rampages over nothing
after 10years on the date game, i find it better fuck a doll, less stressfull on the long run

holy shit dude did i lost the game

does it count as women hate if I give my mom/sister daterape drugs whenever they piss me off so i can pound the fuck out of them in retaliation?

I don't get it

We got a winner

you know it doesn't work like that.

Women are just holes to be filed with cum. Their only reason in life is eating cock for our satisfacción and make babies

You can still find wholesome virgins if you're muslim.

there's a woman I work with that has given me hope for them. the one thing that made me attracted to her was over hearing a conversation with another employee
>some chick who's married to a black guy starts talking about race and racism
>some other white dude says he really just hates white people
>this chick I like goes: so you hate yourself?
>white dude goes: no but I hate that I was born white
>chick says: so why do you identify with other people like that? You can't help the color you were born with why should you feel shame for that.

and then blah blah blah I kinda walked off but I've been trying to get with this chick but apparently she's married and got pissed at me one day I tried to massage her shoulders at work and she rolled my hands off and just flatly said 'sorry user I know you might like me but I'm not single. I belong to my husband'

I wish every women in Finland dies

>this thread

This lesbian got drunk after Hillary lost and got talked into writing "Property of Donald" on herself and "Grab here" above her pussy by Sup Forums

She ended up really regretting having posted it the next day and hates it being reposted . She replies still sometimes, apparently a few others have gotten nudes out of her from it

Chit. Sorry user. Been with mine like 15 years. Started our junior/sophomore year in high school.

Marrige is like outting up with a friend you are mad at...

Said the spurglord kid.

>you have to be 18 to be here

FUCK YOU I DIDN'T LOSE FOR 2 YEARS YOU CUNT

I don't hate women.

=== A scientific look at women ===
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366

Men’s brains are 8-13% bigger in absolute volume, they overall contain 9% more grey matter and 13% more white matter on average.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/

Men have 5 more IQ points in general
>uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf

Men generally score the highest in the SATs
>ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf

Men make up 75% of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
>esa.doc.gov/sites/default/files/womeninstemagaptoinnovation8311.pdf

Women are twice as likely to get depressed, due to brooding.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/

Women are twice as likely to develop an anxiety disorder.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-06-07-women-are-more-likely-to-suffer-from-anxiety-than-men/

(1/2)

Women are twice as likely to develop PTSD after a traumatic event.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/

Mothers are more than twice as likely to abuse their children as fathers.
>acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
>Stats for all years ->acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent

Men are physically stronger than women, who have, on average, less total muscle mass, both in absolute terms and relative to total body mass. The greater muscle mass of men is the result of testosterone-induced muscular hypertrophy. Men also have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
>Ect…

“user if this were true why haven’t I heard it before”
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
Sex in society, is the highest form of social validation and acceptance, so many people base their self-worth on how much sex they have/have had. When you say sex isn’t important you can attack somebody’s sense of identity.

There’s a reason why:
-> cunt is the most offensive word in the English language.
-> there have been extremely few successful matriarchies in history.
-> 90+% of inspirational historical figures are men.
-> women feel like the world treats them as lesser to men.
-> it’s frowned upon for men to hit women.

Think about it.

(2/2)

Actually I'm pretty sure these figures are completely made up and most of the wage gap is due to women working less or putting their family first.

Gold and purple go well together

shes says shes a lesbian, but someone who looks like that and shaves her puss enjoys cock from time to time

what makes you think that?