You have 10 seconds to justify why you do not go the gym to reach your maximum evolutionary potential

You have 10 seconds to justify why you do not go the gym to reach your maximum evolutionary potential.

Sometimes I do, but I'm too lazy to keep it up.

I'm a lazy cunt with no ambitions.

Can't legally drive

I go, but a medical condition prevents me from doing squats, deadlifts and the like.

I will never reach my "evolutionary potential" anyways.

At least it training let's me walk again

Mostly because work & kids ...

Being athletic has nothing innately to do with evolutionary potential.

back to /fit/ with you

Betting that guy doesn’t ‘reach’ much at all

Gym is just suplementary for growing some strength. Its too fetishised by die-hard. Eat healthy, run a lot, train flexibility too, learn some techniques etc. Judo is a good example of a sport you can do to stay fit. Just lifting weights is for pussies who are afraid to fight but want to walk around with a "fighter"s body and play pretend. Most gymheads are pussies who cant defend themselves

Because I have chronic shoulder tendinitis and it's ruining my life. Touching any weights aggravates it even more.

I am missing a leg. And have other medical problems that were cause by the accident that I lost my leg in.

Guy in the pic skips leg day

cause I'm poor.

I'm lazy. I also cart things around at work about 6h per day before finally getting to set them up, so it's not like I'm not getting exercise.

Cause I'm a little bitch who's afraid of being judged by the alphas in the gym.

truth, but at least they are not fyat

why are asians so short. im quite lucky to be at least 6'0 and a chink

I box. Waaaaay better than lifting. Cardio is key

Only if you explain why you collect images on half naked dudes, faggot

This

you got fucked up ears yet

It beats being a lazy fuck, true

Do you have a nice tight ottermode butthole for me to enter

I actually have work keeping my ass busy instead of expecting mommy and daddy to pay my problems away

Nah, some of them just want to be healthy and strong for their health, happiness, and yes, protection.. as a fighter you should be less vindicating towards others training, in fact, you should encourage them in anything healthy they've decided to do

i play castle clash

Wtf happened to you, user?

This pretty much sums it up

arms/chest are THE easiest muscle groups to grow. it literally takes almost no effort. 3x a week and lift for 20mins, that's it. that's fucking it. you don't even need to change your diet. they grow with use. fuck i hate these /fit/ wankers thinking they doing something mystical.

I will encourage them to devellop physically. Not getting "buff", -> slow, low flexibility, no technique, no cardio.

In wheelchair and already have jacked arms, back, and chest as result. Shoulders are bad, though... So I use what's left of my precious cartilage and tendons for getting around, and not the gym. Most I do is body weight exercises and rubber band stretches.

I destroyed my hand , doing 2 years fitness .. fuck my life it wasn’t worth it

Nobody cares what you have to say faggot. You picked a faggoty martial art to train in too. Judo is for those faggoty kids that think they have a fight all planned out and then they get hit in the face and it all goes to shit. Karate fags always get their asses beat in a street fight, queer boy

why are you in a wheelchair fool

And you have 10 seconds to justify why you would ruin a perfectly good body with shitty tattoos.

Can't be fucked

I didnt "pick" shit, I gave an example of a a sport that is fairly accessible. Try again coolio

I'm not an animal.

I go to the LIBRARY to maximize my evolutionary potential.

I hire the gym rats to mow my lawn.

HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Asian master race.

Dude is jacked as fuck

Can't afford gym membership and a good diet, that will be fixed when I get a job again

Cant afford steroids like the drugger in OPs pic

Car accident when I was a kid. Broken back. Shit sucks, but try to make the most of what life I have. Have a girlfriend and everything, so can't complain a whole lot.

Probably works like hell for that body. Covers it with shit tattoos

>max evolutionary potential
>post guy who's 5'2

>2017
>basically the future
>op think maximum evolutionary potential means muscles
kek

Because our strongest evolutionary evolved trait isn't a primitive piece of shit muscle, but our brainpower, you fucking dimwitted fucktard. Go read a fucking book and learn about the real fucking qustions instead of these narcissistic, societal, faggot assumptions your retarded, porridgefilled skull is carrying around and spreading like fucking aids.

But I just started going a couple weeks ago

Found the fat, friendless virgin.

>still a manlet
/fit/ has made me ultra-aware of this and now I can never unsee it
Feels good to be an ubermensch

why can't it be both? The body is one organ with many parts. Lifting weights is just the same as reading a book

Because lab work takes most of my time when I'm not on classes.

>implying he wouldn't be ridiculed and sent to a camp for being a fatty who can't see his dick

Nerve gas which caused eternal bleeding

No money to buy membership

ten dolla @ planet fitness betta h0lla

I married a 7. Have two kids. According to evolution, I can die. DNA continues, my job is complete.

Nothing will matter after the heat death of the universe.

kek
look at that pathetic Asian beta manlet manchild

No reason to.

I don't care about looking better, I don't care about being healthier, and I don't care about being stronger.

Those things won't help me at all, with my problems.

If you said you could magically give me a body like that, I would probably say no.

Turbo manlet edition?

>living in a third-world tier country/city where yoyu need to fight
lul