Do you sometimes wish for a war just so that you could prove your bravery and your manliness to yourself and those...

Do you sometimes wish for a war just so that you could prove your bravery and your manliness to yourself and those close to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=uMZDEuiq8nQ

As a manlet I think I'd either do really well, or get fucked almost instantly.

>implying you don't get shot/blown up in nowadays warfare

War is sweet to those who have never experienced it

t. someone famous I forget who

*by surprise that is

>talking about manliness
>on Sup Forums
>after shitposting, probably he will hug his animu pillow.

Goddamn it Germany will you ever change? You know how many Germans had their dicks hard to go to the East to slay the Reds? Millions. You think their dicks were still hard for action after Stalingrad? Fuck no

>implying germans aren't always secretly wishing for war

Bismarck was anti-war.

You have no idea how modern war looks like.
Even in old times, most of people died from disease and what not.
So in reality, you had a huge chance of dying from diarrhea, or getting a bad infected scratch and dying from infection.

This. I really wish people would stop pining for war since most would shit themselves as soon as the bullets and shells started coming in.

There's a reason why the UK didn't need to draft at the beginning of WW1 and sure as hell did for WW2.

Dolce bellum inexpertis is a Latin phrase.

you don't seem to know the situation in germany
it's full of dicks getting hard over their overflowing national pride
but they're mostly dumb fat minion-tier

the people of Europe are already fighting a war, you don't have to wish for one, get involved.

I'd rather not stand around talking with high school dropouts about which actress I'd fuck before getting bombed by a goat herder

People have no idea how war looks like.
Let's say OP is a commander. He's commanding a regiment. So he's in his HQ, ordering troops around, it's all cool.
But it's not. OP used radio to give out instructions to his troops. He did it for too long. His location has been pinned down.
A SPG battery 20km behind the front just fired 20 155mm shells with pinpoint accuracy. All that's left of OP is a bloody mush.

No, I'd rather live in peace. Being a man is as simple as fixing your car, hunting, testing your survival skills in the wild, caring for your family, holding your morals above all else, etc.

These Muslims, however, are starting to piss me off significantly.

If there was a war, I'd join. But only a proper war. Afghanistan and Iraq were not wars. They were "let's go invade a country, build roads and schools, and get shot at." Fucking joke.

Race war or nothing.

No what you are you a fucking monkey?

fuck no, you got to read all quiet on the western front. I use to think war was cool and romantic and heroic but its not, the reality is its just a lot of scared men wanting not to die, it is quite sad and pathetic to die for a some abstract idea of a state or emperor

Why is everyone assuming that I want to go to war?

I am merely testing the waters.

War is a necessary evil sometimes, but wishing for war is absolutely idiotic.

All these people posting about the horrors of war, about how no one should want one. To hell with you all. I want a war. Fuck the bravery and manliness, I want change. I want a war so massive in scale the world will never be the same. I want to see the end of it all, hundreds of millions dead, a world that will never recover fully. I don't care if I'll be dead, I just want the world to change, anything to break us out of this stagnant half life we've been trapped in.

EDGY
D
G
Y

Fuck off, underage retard. If such war actually happened, you would be shitting your pants and regretting having ever wished for it.