Hey. Lonelyfag here

Hey. Lonelyfag here.
It's probably time for one of those again.

Come on in if you feel like talking about anything~

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/geN7vOPPR_A
youtube.com/watch?v=Fx8c3CuUxw0
youtube.com/watch?v=UBakgOHKI-g
youtube.com/watch?v=qlvGerziGmc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LEAVE

Kind of a rude thing to say.
Also, you forgot to sage, newfag.

I am currently dating a girl which matches perfectly to my sense of humor and hobbys etc. But she is not thaaaaat kind of hot but kind of pretty. I don't know if it will suffice for a relationship...

i wish i had a tomboy short haired girlfriend who watches/reads jojo

That is how she looks like

Completely up to you really.
If she's still hot enough for you and she's compatible with you personality-wise. I'd say keep her.
Or keep her until someone better comes along. That works too. But that's kind of a dick move.

I can't help you with that. I mean, just look for weebs until you find one that's both not ugly and watches JoJo I guess.

Yeah and I don't know if I could be such an asshole... But just know I already feel like one. She always texts me stuff like she want to sleep at my side tonight and always keep pressing on seeing each other again. I mean damn I already fucked her and I think now there is no good break up anymore...

So long as she's not crazy. You should be fine whatever you choose to do.
If she's crazy. Well, you fucked up and there's nothing I can do to help you.

I don't think she is that kind of crazy... But I feel how she more and more would like to take it on to the next level and I am fucking insecure. She is such a nice person and I really really like her. But i know myself... Already dumped my first gf for a girl I had a crush for years ago. I am a weak person -.-

You gotta fuck up to improve.
Don't worry about it mate, shit will be fine. And even if it ends up not being, well, at least the sex was probably worth it.

Yeah the sex was good. We will sea each other on wednesday ^^
Guess I just have to wait and see if I can develop any feelings for her.
But thanks mate.
Do you want to talk about anything?

Reading Let the right one in and playing Witcher 3 all day anons what you all up to? :3

Honestly, thats what you want. Not hot, but pretty.

Well, good luck and all that~

>Do you want to talk about anything?
I don't really come here with a topic planned really, I'm more here for the company and all. So I can talk about mostly anything really~

Never heard of that book. What's it about?
Witcher 3 is a solid game tho, good tastes~

Do you have the DLC's? Blood and wine is a fucking masterpiece.
Got me so hooked I already played it a second time...
Today a friend wants to come over and we will smoke a bit and watch stuff. Any recommendations? :D

Hm I don't know. My last gf was hot as fuck and I just got a boner by looking at her naked.
Currently thats not the case with her...

It’s a vampire book user, read it you’ll like it c:

Yeah boI, I say Eric Andre, magic hugs and Tim and Eric you meme x

Depends, what kind of vampire we talking here?

why are you such a loser?

Thanks user :)
Ahhh also the new last week tonight episode is on my watchlist. Now I am pleased

Why are you a retarded asshole? He is a good fella.
I like this thread. So go away if you don't

I'm not sure if it's cause I was born like that or if it's cause I grew up to become one. It's a really good question and I think that only someone who has watched me since my creation could answer the question.

Who here has a gf/bf?

Hey! How's it going?

Basically a very damaged and lonely child boy makes friends with a vampire who is trapped forever as a littl girl same age as him and they just do stuff. It’s gud.
Stahp posting qts it’s making me like you :3
No u

Not me, that's for sure.

Hey~
The usual really. What's up?~

So another gay vampire then?

Heyi, going good watching some kill la kill and eating peanut butter from the jar :) How’s life?

Nooooooo, it’s like ACHUAKTLY a really good novel fam.

But I’ll be your gay vampire on the side

I mean, it might be good. But I've already got a list of stuff to read and it's waaay too long. Probably cause I don't read as often as I'd like to.

Also, that's gay. And gay is not okay.

I am the one with the problem on the top, so basically no :D

Kind of lame right now honestly

Oh okay, guess I’ll leave then.

Shit well maybe some memes will cheer you up, youtu.be/geN7vOPPR_A

Enjoy :)

listening to youtube.com/watch?v=Fx8c3CuUxw0 it always makes me feel better :)

Oh... well RIP then

youtube.com/watch?v=UBakgOHKI-g

same

Sry I am more the progressive type listener.
What the fuck is this anyway? :D

It's a thing I like to call "good shit"
youtube.com/watch?v=qlvGerziGmc

You're a colossal faggot

why are you such a faggot?
why havent you killed yourself yet?

And why?

>why are you such a faggot?
Born with the gay gene, sadly.

>why havent you killed yourself yet?
It's a work in progress, might take a while still.

Hey user. I had a good counselling session today.

Glad to hear that :)
Whats the reason you have counselling for?

I really like the skeleton on the side, makes it all more.... spooookey

That's pretty good usually, what's up?

Not spooky enough

What would you prefer other than skeletons ?

Straight people. Now that's fucking scary.

Why are you lonely? Needy for company or socially inept? ASL and EET status?

No need to be discriminating against the cis.

It's not their fault

I started because I've been severely depressed for a long time and only recently began talking about my inner workings. Over the last week I finally admitted to myself that I have an inferiority complex and we spoke about it today. Now I have a few strategies to counter the negative thoughts and help myself heal. It's been a long journey but I'm glad I'm almost at the end.

How are you guys doing?

Lonely cause I got no one around. Pretty much.
Socially inept probably is the closer answer of the two.
France, old enough, faggot. And no clue what EET means.

True I guess

Nice that it's getting better for you~
I'm doing as usual, what are you up to?

Just playing some Hearthstone and listening to Swans. Will be getting on with some work later on I hope.

Ia animus sneaking their way onto this board now?

It's always been here, I'm pretty sure.

Tell me about your dream bf.

He's hot and he likes me. That's all.

Employment/Education/Training

I have no idea why you're uncomfortable revealing your age on an anonymous image board. I'm 22

What's hot, in your mind? Just handsome?

Employed til early March. I guess.
Finished Highschool and didn't bother that much with college.
Guess that's about it with that.

Also, it may be anonymous but I'm here regularly enough and all. So I keep some information to myself. For now.

It's... Weird and complicated. I'll consider some dude to be extremely hot and then the next guy who'll have similar features but just a small difference will be only "meh"-tier.

So how long have you lived in France? Or do you live in the area near Cannes/Nice where there are a tonne of expats? Something else? I lived around there for a few years. You speak very good English

I was born there sooo, all my life. And I'm far from that area. Weather over there is too fucking warm and it's ugly.

Why aren't you employed anymore?

'Sunny place for shady people'.

Do you live in a town or city? Is there a gay population there? Are you particularly short/tall and what's your BMI (estimate if you don't know)? Ethnicity? Just trying to put a picture in my head.

Why neko(?)s?

I still am, contract just ends in March, I signed for 6 months. It's pretty much just a temporary solution I got offered.
I live in a shitty area where there are no job for my skills. Will hopefully be moving next year when I start an apprenticeship.

City, I guess. If there are faggots, they're well hidden, not like I'd be really good at finding them anyway cause even if I did I probably wouldn't interact with them at all.
Taller than average, average normal BMI and white.
I'm just the average faggot really. Not that difficult to imagine I'm sure.

are you virgin?

Nope.

>Why neko(?)s?
Realized I forgot about that one. Well, I just like cute stuff and cats.

how old are you again?

Old enough~

so are you a faggot since born or you just said i wanna be a faggot now

Judging by my history. I'd say I was born a faggot.

Hm but I like you

How do you intend to remedy your loneliness? What are your aspirations? Do you live alone or with roommates / family?

I live on my own, family is currently on the other side of the planet, following my dad and his job.
I don't know how to fix it really, kinda why I come here, a temporary solution to the problem. Y'all keep me company for a while and occasionally I meet interesting people who stay a while and share a brief instant with me.
I don't know if "space is cool" and "I kinda want to not be lonely anymore" are aspirations. Cause that's all I got~
So, why so curious about me, heh?

Pretty sure that makes you gay.

How do i stop being lonely so i don't end up a lonelyfag.

were you bullie in school?

Get friends in real life, socialize, don't be awkward, don't have anxiety and don't start piling up various mental health problems.
That'll probably allow you to live a mostly normal life without you becoming a lonelyfag. At least not my kind of lonelyfag.

yes, but probably not cause I was a faggot. Then again, who on this site hasn't been bullied in school?

Na I think not. I am still the guy from the beginning ;)

I was never the victim of a bully to be honest. I'm just fucked up.

>Get friends in real life
All my friends died from drug overdoses or i abandoned them because they did hard drugs.
I think i might be fucked OP.

Lonelyfag I find you adorable

thats cliche you little loser

Okay, you win this round, stranger.

Well I mean, at least you had some, so that's a good start. Just gotta avoid the drug ones.
But more importantly, how the hell do you only have drug addicts as friends.

That's very gay, but thanks~

I'm a walking cliche, probably.

gg wp thats probably the best reply ive ever seen to that

Not even my best work. People have to try harder really.

Didn't expect you to still be here, interesting~

>how the hell do you only have drug addicts as friends
Grew up in a small town with nothing to do but drink or do drugs. I chose drinking and everyone else chose drugs.

Agreed

Yeah I don't have better things to do atm. Just listening to music and following your beautiful thread :)

Today one of the stupid shit happened to me, I honestly don't care if you care, or if you don't care, but I need to say this.

There is a homosexual serbian in my university as an exchange student brought in from some retarded shithole called belgrade or something. This kid's father died in war, a bomb exploded near his house or someshit and I don't know much else about him. Being the nationalistic Scottish lad I am I told him to get the fuck out of my country and to practice homosexuality elsewhere, as far away from my homeland as possible. I threatened a lad, and he did seem scared to me. Couple of hours later I sat down in my house and thought a long time about it, and decided to beat his arse just for the LULs.
I returned home literally couple of minutes ago, hands still hurt and I feel a really strong pride and honour. Him being a homosexual is not what his ancestors died for, and homosexuals on my land is certainly not my great grandfather died for. God save the queen and Rule Britannia.

Might be time to move to another town, where drinking is the norm. Then you'd fit right in. Probably.
Interesting thing your town got going tho~

Trying to get to know you so I can start to empathise with you and continue the conversation. I think space is awesome but visiting it as we do now would be terrifying. What's your job? I work in a wine shop on weekends (I know fuck all about alcohol but I can take money, do deliveries, and update the website etc.) and install shutters during holidays. Studying atm.

Running out of cat people - lost a hard drive recently

Hm I just want you to die tbh.
It's not like he chose to be gay or to move to your fucking country. The only good thing from Scotland is Scotch. But you are a disgrace for human kind.

I'd move if the town had jobs or the surrounding area. Stuck back at home with dead beat drug addicts i grew up with.
>Interesting thing your town got going
Been like that forever. Absolutely nothing to do so everyone and the kids drink or does drugs to pass the time.

Should also add sex as a thing to do to pass the time as well

I hate uni. I have 2 semesters left and idk if i can graduate. im really good at the field im studying but hate homework and tests, its a vicious cycle of doing bad on tests, getting anxious and more depressed because i might not graduate, and having no motivation to do homework/study for tests. yea

I live by the following words.

''As a guest, wear the hat that is most accepted.''

By moving to my homeland with his homosexuality and straight out disrespect to his national values and historic pride there is absolutely no respect for him from me, I respect a patriot, I respect a man who will die for his country, and I can't give a fuck about a man that holds his life or willingness so dearly to himself that he'll forget his customs, traditions and cause of death of his ancestors.
Serbian homosexuals are literal traitors of their people, serbians are mighty, they, with their little quantities fought off many muslim countries, and this faggot just says ''FUCK EVERYTHING IM GAY LOL'' Not on my land. Scotland DOESN'T ACCEPT retards.