C-Celeb th-thread: manlets b-backed by a-a Cracker Jack super r-ring braving th-the alphas

C-Celeb th-thread: manlets b-backed by a-a Cracker Jack super r-ring braving th-the alphas...

Yes please.

Why did you add a capital C and a hyphen before your first word? You did it a few other times also. Why?

could someone explain the entire OP message ?

Two pics in and I already know I'm going to cum for Tay

He's stimulating stuttering like a nervous little pussy.

Yes, it's fucking stupid.

she looks like she has Down's Syndrome in these early shots

I think it's a way of acting like a little pussy bitch. Because OP is a Manley cuck that swallows nig semen

pale feet red toes in heels.

>my gf is so tanned that i'll never know that feel
>only kidding i havn't got a gf

M-My mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a v-v-very beautiful w-woman and I'm a l-l-lucky man t-to have h-her... I-I-I'm sorry s-s-so m-many m-men a-a-are without a-a beautiful w-woman b-but at least th-they d-d-don't have t-to worry about being beaten u-up b-by envious m-m-men...

Fuck. Those lips. My cock is diamonds

Everyone does when swimming with shit like that

Fucking knock it off you dopey ass cunt

brit mommy

Tay's legs!!

He's not even that bad, asshole.

Exactly

P-Please d-d-don't b-be sad b-because I-I-I p-possess a-a type o-of w-w-woman you w-w-will n-never get good s-s-sirs... I-It j-just h-happens t-t-to s-some men a-a-at random... Y-You m-must l-learn t-t-to accept y-your fate and m-m-my g-good fortune...

OP has autism and of course is also a fag.

>finding Taylor Swift attractive

Yea get out

>Hello, Herman it's your waifu. I'm calling to tell you to type like a normal person.

fuckkk

want to suck on them so bad

Aspects of her are.
At least she's not a filthy jew.

She's got perfect tits for suckling

she was country white trash before all the fame.

Still better than a kike.

F-Forgive m-m-me good s-s-sir; I-I had n-no right t-to take her I know b-b-b-but I-I'm sure y-y-you'll understand wh-what I-I say when I-I s-s-say it's too late n-n-now...

You are alpha stutterbro.

she sure does

She's a fat piece of shit. Maybe a 3/10 at best. Get some taste in women, holy shit

Jerked off to her in Unfaithful

That's way sexier than I thought it would be.

who's the fucking faggot that made this shit, fucking memetier garbage put together with cats. Stutterbro is 100x the man you will ever be, he never hides who he is never holding anything back. Fuck you you piece of shit.

W-Will y-y-you forgive m-me f-for treating V-Vic l-like a p-piece of candy, very d-d-disrespectful g-good sir?...

I like her fat sister, too.

Meditating Vicky

I-I h-have only t-temporary m-membership i-into th-the alpha b-brotherhood b-because I-I possess Vic g-good s-sir... T-The a-alphas a-are trying t-t-to rip h-her o-out o-of m-my arms while a-a-allowing m-me t-to stand shoulder t-to shoulder w-w-with them...

Would you lick another man's cum off her belly though?

They both need to be bred like farm animals.

no u fucking faggot, im two of those people. I will shit down your neck if u fuck with stutterbro. faggy pos

Mmm. Yes

It's ok stutterbro, you are alpha for all the right reasons, never backing down is alpha. Just keep it up stutterbro, fuck these fucking faggots. - sry i always swear so much, i get pissed off.

>me on the left

her boobs really grew up

This is now a SPOOKY thread

ari is so confusaled;
the hotel doorman keeps
asking if baby ari wants
to be bum tubbed: what
ever does he mean?
it's so scary of the eve
of scary's beveled date!

Take a chill pill