Reminder Trump is a bigot. He's going to bring about Jim Crow laws if president...

Reminder Trump is a bigot. He's going to bring about Jim Crow laws if president. He's going to discriminated against LGBT folk. He's going to ban all abortion. He's going to turn America into Christian Saudi Arabia.

FUCK DRUMPF

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

low energy bait, pls try again

Not so sure about the xian thing. Everything else sounds too good to be true.

'LGBT folk'

Who the fuck talks like this?

If only

>low energy bait, pls try again

His justices are Christian neo-fascist GWB neo-con dominionists. He might as well nominated Ted Cruz for the Supreme Court.

He's a bigot. If he gets nominated the US Supreme Court is going full fascist.

>He's going to discriminated against LGBT folk. He's going to ban all abortion. He's going to turn America into Christian Saudi Arabia.

You're thinking of Ted Cruz

Every time I see "drumpf" I laugh to myself. So low energy and pathetic. Really rolls off the tongue right? Lol, sad. Also, sage.

abortion is the only reason america isn't nigger shithole yet, all these conservative retards need to check abortion statistics before shouting about their catolic shit on how it must be banned.

Cool, can't wait.

GOOD

We need authority. Obama is a huge pussy. Let Obama make his rounds on daytime TV while Trump makes the rest of the world reconsider its trajectory.

Ladies and gentlemen, the average leftist of 2016

>Uses Drumph meme
>ban all abortion, but muh killing babies.
>"discriminate against LGBT folk"
No, and who cares.

Now stop using strawman arguments and come up with real ones.

>You're thinking of Ted Cruz

Look up Trump's supreme court nominees. All GWB Christian Evangelical Taliban.

If Hill wins she will anoint justices that will get rid of our right to bare arms entirely. Can not happen.

Underrated
Far more blacks are aborted than any others. It's also why blacks have much higher HIV infection rate: they don't use rubbers.

Are you a cuck? Would you let Drumpf fuck your wife if he asked?

>jim crow laws
What's up with this meme? I saw some abysmal "commercial" floating around on youtube which was really a five minute unfunnny anti-trump sketch, and they also made a reference to Jim Crow laws. Is this on the talking points list they gave you, Shillbot?

I sure hope you're right

MAGA

typical pol guy will ignore it, it blows his brain and he doesn't know how to react to this statement.Seen this few times already

No but I'm sure you'd let Tyrone breed with yours. Wouldn't want to be racist would you?

>Is this on the talking points list they gave you, Shillbot?

Trump is FAR RIGHT WING.

That means he panders to neo-nazis, KKK members, basically anyone who is a white nationalists. If Trump is elected there will killing, murder in the streets of minorities.

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

Agreed

If Abortion was banned, you could imagine the number of out of wedlock childbirths skyrocketing.

Bait threads need lewd MAGA

All the things you're crying about only affect minorities. I don't care about that.

Sounds great, I can't take the filth anymore. You will be part of the third wave to be collected and processed for reeducation in the new trump eutopia

>All the things you're crying about only affect minorities.

First they came for the minorities and I said nothing.....

[Citation Needed]

Why is that bad?

Shit tier bait.... no valid statements no valid arguement

>He's going to turn America into Christian Saudi Arabia.

He's going to turn Saudi Arabia into Christian America

FTFY

>discriminate against LGBT

Weird since Trump has gay friends, attended gay weddings and is against the North Carolina bathroom law

This.

>Discriminating against LGBT
>being a bigot

pick one

Your interpretation of discrimination is much different than how it's defined in the dictionary. Guess we found the bigot ;)

Not true, he just doesn't care and doesn't see what difference does it make.

Also, put Cruz in the bench, Trump. Just do it. Conservatives will suck you off until you die.

>Weird since Trump has gay friends, attended gay weddings and is against the North Carolina bathroom law

And the US Supreme Court nominee he picked said gay folk should be imprisoned.

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?
Why don't you actually take the time to read his policies on HIS OWN WEBSITE?
Fucking tool..

i see nothing wrong with any of this

> be SJW
> seething with rage at all forms of bigotry
> unironically employ "drumpf" as a meme name because kikes are bad

its okay, we all know fucking white male SJWs are repressed self-loathing racists. You also call black republicans Uncle Toms because its the only time you can get away with it right?

Sounds great t b h

OP is a LOSER
OP is a BIG FAT MISTAKE

further proof that the actual bigots are trump haters

>Christian Saudi Arabia

So he's going to bring about paradise?

LGBT folk

>He's going to bring about Jim Crow laws if president.

In my dreams! Fuck I hope he wins.

>implying that this is a bad thing

This is a terrible bait thread. Remember to sage or ignore.

I sincerely wish that were true.

Then America had the murder rate of Switzerland or Belgium and everything was pretty cool

>Jim Crow laws
>bad

Only that last line is bad, and there aren't enough christians left for that to matter.

I wish I had OP's optimism.

>He's going to bring about Jim Crow laws if president. He's going to discriminated against LGBT folk. He's going to ban all abortion. He's going to turn America into Christian Saudi Arabia.

Good.

>Good.

And ask the average American who doesn't post on a Malaysian image board and see what they think of that. Trump's not going to win.

>So he's going to bring about paradise?

I don't know. Why don't you move to Saudi Arabia?

you'd rather vote for Hillary?

The person who says the people fucking you over are poor white people not the global 1% fucking you in the ass?

Hillary and Bernie... doing the bidding of the WORLD OLIGARCHS.

The do the bidding of people wealthier than Trump... combined global wealth of over a trillion dollars.

You misunderstand me. I want a Christian nation with the theocratic features (e.g., morality police) of Saudi Arabia.

>I want a Christian nation with the theocratic features (e.g., morality police) of Saudi Arabia.

So move to the Phelp's family house?

Reminder, you are also a bigot for your intolerant views of other people's beliefs.

>you'd rather vote for Hillary?

Yes because Hillary isn't a social conservative like Drumpf, and Drumpf is doing 100% the bidding of oligarchs.

Oh my gosh are you serious?? I only votes for him to secure the border...i had n-no idea..

That would be amazing, its not true, but I wish it was.

Is there anyway to change my vote? This really opened my eyes we need to have a sane individual for the United States. This isn't fair that I wasn't informed and voted for Trump as most of his voters are, we need Rubio for America™ he will fix the mess!

Drumpf is ridiculous candidate, of course, but the alt-right kids love him like they did Ron Paul. Most of them are libertarians until they began to support Drumpf, they are quite willing to change their political beliefs entirely, all they crave is a strong father-figure type as most of them come from single-mother households.

Wow this is so true, I can't believe I voted for Trump..what a big mistake that was. It's nice seeing foreigners take interest in American politics, what flag is that? Australia or New Zealand? As an American we don't learn that in school unfortunately, and we need someone to fix that and it definitely can't be the uneducated clown that Trump is. We need Rubio for America™ he will fix it!

Your counter attacks are low energy and ineffective. Maybe you should try something else and embarrass yourselves some more.

Hilary is using an organization called Correct The Record for online shilling.

The current shilling campaign is called Barrier Breakers, and has as its stated goal:

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

Good. Behind every successful person there was failure. Anyone who can recover and excel after a failure is a success in my book. Anyone who can't handle failure, can't handle the Presidency.

itt: op picks and choises people and comments to argue to with argue points he read on tumblr and huffington post

>Hilary is using an organization called Correct The Record for online shilling.

ANY PRO-TRUMP POST IS A 100% LEGIT
ANY ANTI-TRUMP POST IS A PAID SHILL

>low energy

Hahaha upboated :D

>North Korea

babbys first online debate, for sure.

Not even salty about giving him bumps and (You)s, this shit is going to continue through november.

Eventually, he'll go away or take the redpill.

Cant wait

Wow this comment really puts everything into perspective for me. North Korea is against Hillary Clinton which makes her the true patriot, I thought I believed in conservative values, that's why I voted for Trump. I regret that now. It isn't about conservative values or liberal values but American values. That's what Hillary brings to the table, A Unified America™ for the world.

Where are the proofs?

You tell her Dear Leader.

Stronger Together!

What's your point?

WOW, how dare you ask that. Bow your head in shame bigot. Their tears speak more than facts ever could.

>Where are the proofs?

Look up Trump's supreme court nominees. 100% hard core GWB nominated social conservatives. One even said gay people should be ARRESTED. It's 2016, we don't need these kind of people on the courts.

Is Trump even a devout Christian? He doesn't strike me as being the kind of man who would be particularly religious, maybe just paying it lip-service

That's pretty weak bait. Have a sage.

>Is Trump even a devout Christian?

Doesn't matter. GOP are, and he will pander to his Evangelical bible thumping Christard base

See

This is so true, Trump is a con artist. Just look at Trump university for a minute or even Trump steaks! He has made his fortune off of exploiting others for personal gain. Not Hillary, she has been a champion of gay and women rights since at least 2010! You can't "Make America Great Again" without knowing what made it great in the first place, we need to unify not divide, we need to "Make America Whole Again" and that's why ImWithHer™

>Implying we don't want this!

See

I've literally not heard Trump say anything about blacks other than how filthy illegals are stealing their jobs. He wants to make america great again for everyone. How is that racist?

Wow, Republicans will lie deceive anyone to get ahead, even slandering the people's champion, Hillary Clinton, with funded lies.

See

Of course he only cares about personal gain. That's exactly what America needs to start focusing on: Personal gain. I'm tired of worrying about everyone else.