How to get black girlfriend?

How to get black girlfriend?

Ship one from Africa. It was all the rage back in the day.

Hang around those confederate monuments

online dating. they are like the desperate fatties moving there

literally anything

Be white and polite.

this
black girls are the least desired females on the planet. all you have to do is approach one and make it clear you want to get involved with them and you're in.

1.-Buy a shi-ton of KFC nuggets.
2.-Buy a watermelon
3.-Grab a stick and some cord.
4.-Go to your nearest ghetto
5.-Cut the watermelon in half.
6.-Put some nuggets under the wm, use the stick and cord to make a trap
7.-Use some of your nuggets to made a trail to your trap. KEEP SOME NUGGETS WITH YOU!
8.-Yell: Yo, Free nuggats, nigga!
9.-Wait a couple of seconds
10.-If you catch a nigger, throw a nugget and point out the direction. The nigger would run for it.
11.-Rinse and repeat until you catch a niggress.
11.-Enjoy AIDS

Alologize for slavery until they suck your dick

Buy a banana and hang it from a rope.

SHE SHOULD BE A MODEL XXDDDD

Best advice I've read for a long time.....

Nobody likes nu-males

this will only make them laugh at you before they take you for a ride and end up cucking you with some nigger

they will deny it, but ALOT of black females have slave fetishes. There are alot that have romanticized the whole black female slave shit and get off on the thought. Yeah there are also a whole bunch of the strong black woman power ones around, but they are simply compensating, waiting for that one white boi that comes around and puts them in their place.
do your thing, have confidence, make it obvious you are interested, they are forward enough to come to you

This is true everybody wants something different . This'll work 70/30
I think she is any way the hottest darkest girl I've ever seen

Craigslist

They used to lure and bait africans through the bush and onto the ship with bright red pieces of cloth. They had not seen red cloth before. They got lured real good onto slave ship.

source?

guess and ill dump OC pizza