ITT We summon Pajeet back to Sup Forums

Pakistan really is the superior country. The women are more beautiful, the culture more rich, the people less degenerate. They are a superpower with a budding space program and no poo in the loo problems.

Pakistan really is what India should have been.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DJztXj2GPfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your food sucks

what happens when you combine indians with mexicans?

Did they poo on their own damn flag?

Muslim scum detected.

Imagine this:

>India change flag to something with no asshole on it
>India successfully learns poo in toilet
>India clean up streets and beach
>no junk in the river

Will it be a superpower country?

the next generation of americans

No it will still be India

They already a superpooer.

wouldn't indians and mexicans cancel each other out like matter and antimatter? who would shit in the streets more?

Pakis, like all muslims, are humourless rapists

I honestly wonder if they didn't always used to be brown but just living with so much poo turned them that color. I mean that would explain why southern Indians look darker, they live with more poo

Amen, I'd rather be a potato nigger or tea nigger here than a sand or land nigger.

>Women are more beautiful
I can personally vouch for that :^)

Good theory burger. It should be explored further.

Says the person whose flag is a target for atomic bombs

>The women are more beautiful

both are terrible in this category

sick burn ivan

Hey... we know you don't like us overall, and we know why, our country is not doing well and the scum is jumping to your boat. We get it.

But pls burger, as much as you hate being neighbors with us, you just can't pretend that lowering/comparing us to Indians is not a nasty hit below the belt. You fucking asshole, you know what the general consensus is about Indians in general.

Whole thing about "build wall" aside, we don't deserve such a hateful neighbor either.

youtube.com/watch?v=DJztXj2GPfk
come home brown man

I had an Indian boss one time

He was filthy rich

But he was also smelly
He smelled like , curry , no if ands or butts
Curry must be his deoderant 100%

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

Pakis are the most hated minority, followed by somalis. Everyone hate pakis, lit all other nations just want to see it flushed down the toilet with all living p*kis in the world.

I lit take great pleasure in beating up pakis that happen to get lost and get up in these parts. Fucking can't stand the sight of them, the smell, the arrogance fucking femi shitskin cunt cowards.

Should all be gassed, twice to be sure.

South India is more developed than North India. And the public shitting is widespread in the whole country.

WHY???

HE IS BACK!

that's a loaded question

BASED IVAN

Damn why you gotta be brutal ivan

POO

TOO SOON

Come back India, for we have newly paved shitting streets for you to poo on

what are you then? a scotfag?

>lowering

At least some Indians are intelligent, unlike "Mexican Intellectuals"

Savage as fuck, Ivan.

t. Trudeau's paki wife's son

>When the bantz ain't that stronk but everyone replies hoping it will get screencapped

>this assblasted

You can go back to your Canadian proxy now.

then wonder why those intelligent Indians won't solve the whole shit on the shoe problem. Maybe we can send some of our intellectuals.

>the picture actually looks like how it'd look like when seen through a VN headset

amazing attention to detail tbqh

> Pakistan
> Culture

Nuke Pakistan.

India is OK. They need to fix a lot of things but they are redeemable.

Pakistan is Islamic hellhole.

In order to make India great again, you're gonna need to reinstate the British Raj and ban their fucking degenerate religious practices.

Hinduism is better than Islam.

I'm not a Paki or a Muslim. I would be okay with India if your incompetent government managed to clean shit up and fix the country's pollution and widespread disease.

> Christfags

FUCK YOU BORIS

OMG genius here. Just fix everything destroyed by colonisation. Just fix the literacy rate from 12% at the end of British rule. Just make magic and you are awesome. Kill yourself you peanut burger.

Mehico
>kids become man at 12 and get beheaded when they reach 13 because they made their cartel boss mad

k

Saying pakistani women are prettier than indian is like saying have syphilis is better than gonorrhea. Technically true but still disgusting desu

>maligns Christians but he cant poo in loo.lol

BALLAD OF THE LOO WITCH

You're going to burst, you need a poo
But I won't let you near the loo
Shoo, begone, away Pajeet
to the designated shitting street!

I dk about all that OP, but I do miss India on Sup Forums. Almost enough to calm down with the memes. Almost.

Get a thicker skin and come home to Sup Forums, Ranmeet. We miss you.

North Dubuque St. in Iowa City, just past Mayflower?

Jesus was a cuck and you know it. Dancing around the topic is all you fags do.

I will say this about India: With a population of over a billion people and a landmass of over 3,200,000 sq km, India has the potential to be a world superpower as powerful if not more powerful than China. Instead, India is plagued by disease and nearly 60% of the population lives on less than $3.25 a day.

So why are you in America?

>as powerful if not more powerful than China

China is not powerful though. Literally a puppet economy of western powers.

China still has a higher GDP than India and China also has higher income per capita. My point was India can be way more powerful than it is now.