Who wants Moar more of these college sluts?

Who wants Moar more of these college sluts?

Tits or gtfo

Who's tits

I want the middle one i want to fuck her.

Me and you both

Nah i want her to myself you cantakr the other two.

Pretty selfish huh?

Sorry man, but you have two others. I want her and i want to fuck her so bad. What is her name?

Her name is Mary. Wwyd to her?

Jesus the right one is fuckable

Mary looks really sluty. Throw her on the bed start Kissing her neck and breasts. Take my cock out put her pants aside and put my cock inside of her pussy start fucking her so hard.

Mhmm tell me more

Moro of them

I will fuck her pussy missionary position really hard while squeezing her big tits with my hands and listene to her pain moans.

Keep going

She is so hot and thicc i love it, this will make me go really hard on her to hear her loud moans of pain and pleasure. You like her being fucked by me?

Absolutely

You can watch me fucking her if you want. I will put her on her knees heads down ass up. Put my cock inside of ger tight asshole and fuck her asshole rough doggystyle. She will be moaning and screaming of pain alot.

Mhmm fuck

I will fuck her tight asshole so hard in doggystyle position while pulling her hair, so you can see her face and face expressions. Tell me what do you see?

She loves every inch, she's asking for more

Well i will lift her up against the wall and fuck her pussy so hard while she is off ground and against the wall

Gonna cum inside her?

lets see inside her user

I will leave the choice for you where do you want me to cum inside of her or on her?

That face needs a nice thick load of cum

Well she will get it after she start using that mouth with my cock. Am sure she knows how to suck a cock perfectly

Maybe put you cock between her tits?

Fantastic then the cum shot will cover all of her face

bare her breasts user!

mas pls

Man the freshman class at FGCU is weak this year

More?

sure

she go to the same school as the rest?