Feel out of place after returning to USA

Pretty much I just got back to the USA after studying for the past year in Europe. I feel super out of place being back in the US and think I don't even belong in my country anymore. I don't even feel "American"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=60k22X-WE1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill yourself

why are americans such horrid posters?

i never left but i always felt a bit italian

iktfb
I suggest going to a psychologist because I actually became depressed because of it.

Did you study in Norway? Trondheim or Oslo?

> (OP) (You)
>why are americans such horrid posters?
Oslo, BI Norwegian Business School

>Americans with cosmopolitan pretensions from spending a few months abroad

ah yes, truly a novel episode haha. never seen this one before

>Norwegian Business School
umm, why?

Try not to get shot and come home to Norway, my friend

>cosmopolitan pretensions
How the fuck do you get that from Norway, and from Oslo no less?

>han har aldri vært på Grünerlokka

You lived among us. You already have the mark. I would let you live in my house for free. I live half an hour from Oslo.

There are no cure for it, you need to return back to Norway for good now

I wonder how well OP can speak Norwegian.

At least you can join your fellow countrymen in celebrating the norwegian national day :)
youtube.com/watch?v=60k22X-WE1E

kys

1. you are american
2. this shit happens with any country, even italians studying in japan
3. norwegian business school? fucking cuck, UiO is fucking worthless unless you will work in Oslo, and why would you want to work in that shithole?
4. kys

>even italians studying in japan
hello, noble ones, it is me, le cringe-inducing weaboo pasta boi

>you are american

"was american", norwegian now.

come back to your new home burger

Takk

Pathetic

I'm in a similar boat, OP. I've been studying in Europe since August and I'll me heading home at the end of June. What to expect? How's post-Obama America?

Pretty much the same. I hope you've been keeping up with the Drumpf memes

I've been here for seven fucking years and the only thing that has changed is that I now say bin liner instead of garbage bag as a matter of habit. End your existence.

Hm alri fuck off then yank

Yeah I've been following along online. A bit sad I'm missing out on all those liberal tears but I'm sure I'll get to enjoy them when I get back.

America itself hadn't changed in any noticable way but people act like massive faggots online about everything and call for murdering anybody with a different political persuasion.

>America itself hadn't changed in any noticable way but people act like massive faggots online about everything and call for murdering anybody with a different political persuasion

Haven't observed this 2bh

You OP? What do you miss most about Europe?

Personally I am pretty stoked to get back, I miss my guns and just hanging out with Americans, the Americans that I've met in Europe are all shit tier people

I miss the food, Mountains, people, and I feel more culturally in place than in the US

wow Norwegians are so nice. you guys got room for one more?

No. We should not take advantage of their hospitality.

Is Norwegian food any good? I've always assumed it was mediocre since I haven't heard much about it. Spanish food is alright but I doubt I will miss it. Luckily my state has better scenery than Spain so I won't be missing the mountains or anything, and I generally prefer Americans to Europeans

Pfft, you and every other study abroad student, faggot.

You are a meme. Or most likely baiting. Either way, here is your reply.

my noodle is folded 1000 times, and cooked al dente

>How's post-Obama America?

Quite good but divided. The left wing only believes in democracy when they win, and unfortunately the millennial cadre within the left wing hasn't ever tasted defeat before. They'll either adjust to democracy or continue being totalitarian.

Shit might hit the fan if the latter keeps boiling.

What cuck u r OP. Wish I could trade or sell my european citizenship, I feel ashamed and betrayed.

Ordinary americans can adapt very easy in Norway, you would be surprised. Not talking about the american redneck gun maniacs, but those normal american ones.

Thats good to hear. Learning more Norwegian before I return next semester is definitely a challenge though

he will get impeached soon. so sorry for your loss. you never had a chance to experience his glorious but very brief reign hahahaha
kys

If I move to Norway can I get a gf with blue eyes who's taller than me? I'm only 5'7

You don't have a chance

CHI

Both true desu

BI is not UiO though. I studied in the US, easiest A's I've ever got. Criterias at UiO are more difficult

No you will get towered by girls, but you can be a femboi, norcucks love twinks like you with hairless butt and small boipucci

Maybe, but your chances are small. They want their bf to be taller than themself. It's probably the same in the US isn't it? Do american grills want low bf's?

> People unironically wanting Americans moving to their country

Most girls seem to like taller guys yeah, but it's been getting more common to see girls with shorter guys lately.

Well it's not common here. 90% of all girls have a bf who is taller than themself. Height seems to be important to norwegian girls

Yeah don't Euros usually prefer arab immigrants?

Well that seems about average desu. I'm just in the 10% with a thing for tall girls

I feel the same way. I've been back and forth from png to aus for a year now. I have trouble fitting in to aus society. I'm too wild now.

I guess you went the opposite way and are too civilised now.

Weren't you unable to find a job there?

*too much into fucking little children now

I'm in year 1 of university. I wanted to visit my family over summer and got an internship close to home

K thought you were graduating and had to go back. I don't think Yuro's are that generous in legal immigration anyway. Funny how they are accepting refugees but not legal and contributing immigrants tbqh

Western Scandinavia is a really great place. See you around in the fjords and on the seas.

They're probably just wary of what accepting too many Americans could do to their obesity rates

Because it isn't seen from an economic perspective, but humanitarian. But if you are a skilled worker, it't not that difficult.
Also, define "accepting", you could almost count on your fingers how many were granted asylum last year

He's probably confusing Norway's asylum policy with Sweden's

don't you dare talk shit about Metatron, he's a good lad

no it's the Trump voters who are the scary ones, not the fat ones

snakker du drit om min gutt trump?

That's it mate. Can't keep my grubby hands of those kiddies.