I went down stairs to make breakfast and there was this 9/10 qt girl...

I went down stairs to make breakfast and there was this 9/10 qt girl. I didn't know who it was and so it was extremely awkward but I found it was my maids daughter. I spaghettied my way otta there and have been hiding in my room. I'm such a beta cuck, I put on a little weight and lost all my confidence. should I just kill my self?

go there now and fuck her brains out faggot

I could try, but I'm too much of a beta cuck spegetti master. I'm not ugly or really fat but I'm super awkward.

Come up to her and at least start talking to her, trust me if you're not super ugly, the least you can fucking do is try. The worst she can do is say no.

Being super poetic and shit, people at the end of their life often remember the things they didn't even try, not the things that they failed at.

go to your maid - if shes here

ask her why she brought her daughter to work without announcing it
then ask her to introduce each other

give them both extra money (if the girl did any work)
get her number in case her mother is not available

her daughter came over because her car broke down. i could give them extra money but I don't wanna seem like I'm bribing them to take my number.

if the girl didnt do any work then dont give her money duh
is the girl even a maid too?

no she isnt, i had two extremely awkward interactions with her as of now. idk what to do

well my plan fails if she didnt help her mother do any work you're on your own

do you have any pics of her?

no, I could try and get some, if she sees me getting a creepshot I'm gonna kill my self tho

this is me btw

Those pants and shoes aren't doing you any favors I can tell you that much

hahaha true. I suck ass at fasion. idk I'm an awkward beta cuck. I didn't plan on being social today.

jesus christ you must be rich

Do what you can. Be confident and funny. Be relaxed. Worst case scenario, she isn't into it. Luckily though, if a guy has a good personality he can easily get a girl or of his league. You got this Sup Forumsro

yea, it doesn't help when your a complete and utter autist. even with her in my massive house and what not, she probably picks up I'm a beta cuck loser. idk, Im gonna just say hi and start up small talk. force my self

That's the best thing to do. Be friendly and try to hit it off.

ok Sup Forumsros, I got one. she apparently was having anxiety because she broke up with her bf recently.

I really hope she doesn't browse Sup Forums. oh god idk what I would do.
she didn't seem too down for chat, she kept calling I assume her ex. and i talked with her a bit but it ended quickly and was really awkward.

what do you do for a living

I am an entrepreneur. I made it big early and have just been growing my wealth with well placed investments and start ups since. rich get richer basically.
pic related.
it's the hey I'm really rich please like me room.

I fucking hate these Samsung emojis. Everytime I use them they make me feel like cancer.

what's cancer is the pillow and the mixed up furniture and cluttered shelves with things that are not relatively show off material

you really just need new chairs. and to separate your pieces if they don't have anything to do with each other. no offense but it just looks retarded. not hey I'm rich look at me vibes

I told you, I'm a fucking spastic. the room is probably cancer but I wouldn't know and wouldn't have any idea where to start to fix it. there is a glass chess chess board with glass pieces on the glass table. so idk, that's kinda cool.

i'm giving you pointers right now bud write those fuckers down. it would be decent if you kept that whole roomwith a glass theme seeing as you have a lot of it. but remove some of the other shit on the shelves. it looks like you're just trying to fill space. but seriously the pillow

I got the pillow from an ex. it was sorta a similar color to the chair so I just left it there. but thanks for the tips, I might remodel the room soon, idk. I needa remodel my life first tho.

I sleep on a tiny mattress on the floor, have a huge library/home office but only work in a fallout shelter with concrete walls that's always freezing and I have a shit social life. idk I'm retarded.

if I had lets say $200. how do I make that a larger number.

don't, 200$ dollars isn't enough to sustain anything. basically if you have enough money you can invest it and make say a 1% profit as an example. if I have 300million dollars that's gonna make a lot of money per quarter. and I can use the little I make off it to live, buy stuff, not worry about ever running out, ever. u probably should put a lot of hard work into becoming skilled, create an original idea that is potentially very profitable, have a past record showing you work hard, and then present it to investors. you start up a business and will make heavy profit if it works out. don't be a fucking idiot and do something some has done better. an idea that makes money is one that changes the market, a real revolution. like cell phones or anti virus. something you need real 20/20 foresight to make. or improve on a market that exists in such a major way you actually have a real lead on the other companies.
that's my advice.