God Save the Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7sejjBGrH0
youtube.com/watch?v=_nQcRXxi5Ok
socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UC9DPeKSRYYGbnNapyekJViw/realtime
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a meanie free zone.

I only know one bunny.

You fucking retards fell for a guerilla marketing campaign. Congrats.

Yoooooouuuu, got a chromeasome for meeeeeeee, misssssster?

If my child was born like that ugly deformed fleabag, I would make sure to HIDE it from ANYONE I know. It would be a shame to walk with that ill creature on the streets.

Why?

Because showing a deformed children is the sign of a poor genetic code... and none dreams of having a retarded children. It disgusts people.

If that was my child, she would "accidentally die in her sleep... with a SHOTGUN BULLET IN HER UGLY ASS HEAD"

Fuck off with this Islamic acid attack victim

fuck off you pathetic loser get a fucking job and stop spamming this fucking monster you shitlord

At least she's a good person, unlike you.

Lol ok there

Just hit 7k congrats

be nice people

Did she actually visit /b or are you just stalking her on YouTube?

youtube.com/watch?v=W7sejjBGrH0

He says as he belly chuckles autistically. He hasn't left his mothers spare room all day but he's hoping this is it, this is his moment. He eagerly awaits a reply as his heart starts to race and he starts to sweat profusely whilst shoving cheesy salted snacks down his fat shit smelling throat. Unable to contain his excitement his tiny clit dick goes rock solid "I've just made fun of a handicapped little girl there's no way they can't reply and if they do, I'll fire at them with a shotgun bullet" he sniggers in anticipation. Then boom they reply, it's happened, they've taken the bait, his days work his goal accomplished. He ejaculates all over his bed clothes but he doesn't care because him mom will clean them. "Sigh that was awesome.." He catches his breath and the reality starts to kick in. He gazes in the mirror consumed by overwhelming depression in the realisation of what a fat lonely loser he is. Time to troll some more because he knows he is cum his mother should have swallowed and shit out with her ass mucus strings, rather than taking that load in the cunt from his father who has bad hands from jacking off so much.

Meant to reply to this faggot

He says as he belly chuckles autistically. He hasn't left his mothers spare room all day but he's hoping this is it, this is his moment. He eagerly awaits a reply as his heart starts to race and he starts to sweat profusely whilst shoving cheesy salted snacks down his fat shit smelling throat. Unable to contain his excitement his tiny clit dick goes rock solid "I've just made fun of a handicapped little girl there's no way they can't reply and if they do, I'll fire at them with a shotgun bullet" he sniggers in anticipation. Then boom they reply, it's happened, they've taken the bait, his days work his goal accomplished. He ejaculates all over his bed clothes but he doesn't care because him mom will clean them. "Sigh that was awesome.." He catches his breath and the reality starts to kick in. He gazes in the mirror consumed by overwhelming depression in the realisation of what a fat lonely loser he is. Time to troll some more because he knows he is cum his mother should have swallowed and shit out with her ass mucus strings, rather than taking that load in the cunt from his father who has bad hands from jacking off so much.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No, you're retarded for thinking an 11 year old girl has a fucking marketing budget.

Beta males gonna beta. Yall faggots are pathetic

I haven’t seen any of her vids and I’m at work rn so I can’t.

Is she like that horrible progeria fuck Adalia Rose where her cunt Mexican Mom is using her to raise money?

Or is she just some deformed girl with out her parents trying to raise money

Retards have an extra chromosome. Troll harder my friend.

That's the point dumbass. She always asks for more

That Mr. Burns " Smithers, release the hounds." looking ass bitch?

FUCKING REKT

Bunny memes are a form of psyops pushing us to accept disfigurement!

She doesn't want anything. She is just enjoying life and trying to spread joy to everyone.

Fuck off faggot.

You know if that thing asked YOU to take her to prom, you wouldn't do it.

So when is the doxxing?

3k to go

try to doxx her Sup Forumstard-orbiters instead

pic rel8

This is the third time I've seen this autistic ass pasta, I will answer with one of my own

Bullies are people who hate themselves.
Abused at age six or molested at twelve
so they pick on others. Isn't it odd?
Because their real quarrel is with God.
Now, who's afraid of a bully?
>Me.
Not me.
For there are much better things to be frightened of
like people of color and gay homo love.
So stand up to the bully stand tall and true
just like Jesus stood up to those misguided Jews.
> Wow! You're right!
Now, who's afraid of a bully?
> Not me. No not me.
When you stand up to the bully
> He'll flee.
Oh yes he'll flee like the pathetic, insecure, cowardly loser he be.

Btw: for the third time, shotguns don't fire bullets, they fire shells with shot or slugs

>boxxy

your queen is just another fat feminist whore who will die alone because by the time shes ready to marry, she will be 40 and had slept with over 9000 men

Bunch of losers. Thread a few days ago the fags in these threads were admitting to being liberal cucks and voting for Hillary and got the Jimmies so rustled they couldn't think straight. It must be hard being autistic as Fuck.

DAFUQ !!! SHE DID BETTER THAN BITCOIN !!

checked

>misguided Jews.

that's a pleonastic overexplaining synonym

she plays with Barbie dolls.

playgame title is: "CANCER?"

Preach it. I too would have to kill my deformed baby too to hide that my genes could create that with a pillow. Then divorce my wife and blame her for the monsters deformed features and remarry and have much more children.

No I couldn't just leAve my wife because that thing would always haunt me and the risk of paying child support for a monster is too much to bare. It would have to be sacrafised.

They deserve it tbh

youtube.com/watch?v=_nQcRXxi5Ok

No it's not, nice try kid

You sad cuckfucking newfags get the fuck out. We should be busy hurting people especially sorry abortions on youtube. You all need sex.

No meanies allowed

our Queen, Thug Bunny, is performing better than Bitcoins

Go home Pajeet.
Youre pajeet.

Thank god no woman would ever engage in consensual sex with you, or agree to carry your child. Wew lad, close one.

>SHOTGUN BULLET

pajeet confirmed.

Guys stop being such meanies about her . Shes more beutiful and nice than you will ever be.

I think it's cool as fuck that some pecker face posted this girl here trying to get people to make fun of her but instead Sup Forums came together to support her and she's popular around here.

did anyone yet post her youtube channels on some tumblreddit ?

Forgot about tumblr shiet

I must admit, that's the first time I've seen that pic and I'm not sure what your trying to say

Save her from what? Leukemia?

She truly is a weird and beautiful creature.

second time I've seen this. its still good tho

7k what? Subscribers? Or views?

7111 subs

Thugbunnycoin is literally MOONING!!

What's the link again?

I remember when she lost her shit for having 100
(0.1k) subs.

Did she lose her shit over this?

still no new video...yet.
socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UC9DPeKSRYYGbnNapyekJViw/realtime

boxxy wasn't and will never be queen

>Did she lose her shit over this?

what if her family finds it?

here it says 7038

faget, it's 7119

says 7119 for me.

it's 7120 now!!

cracky is original, boxxy is forever

Show pussy and tits

7122 and counting!!

Here's hoping normal fags will pick it up, even if we only had some people sending shit to the yt news people it should reach normalfags soon

lauren southern's tweet helped.

this germ cannot believe his eyes

I'm glad, I really am

How does she know how to add music to her videos and shit?

How old is she?

When she gets on Ellen i'm going to get a chuckle when they try to explain Sup Forums.

this Sup Forums guy sure helped a lot.

She's 20

She's either 12 or 35.

i'm still not sure how old she is.

Shes gonna win the costume contest!

17 going on coffin

meanie

This is a no meanie zone

>the_hacker_known_as_Sup Forums.jpg

at 24 seconds of some video she says she's turned 17.

the video was dated 2017.

>tldr, she's underaged

GTFO meanie

not where i live