Mueller indicts first person in russia probe

>mueller indicts first person in russia probe
>Every arrow points back at hillary and, blind obummer

Why so silent bshill tards?
Dont you wanna address that rampant ignorance on the left or awknowledge the correctness of trumpsupport

Or will you continue
>Impeach is any day now

Well whats your next move sheepypies?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/oct/24/what-you-need-know-about-hillary-clinton-and-urani/
factcheck.org/2017/10/facts-uranium-one/
insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/24/tucker-carlson-source-says-podesta-group-and-paul-manafort-subject-mueller-russia-probe?=0
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/10/30/james-clapper-russia-global-politico-trump-215761
dailycaller.com/2017/10/30/heres-the-indictment-against-paul-manafort-and-his-associate-rick-gates/
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/05/donald-trump-foundation-allegations-charity-new-york
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not a burger, but what arrows point back to Clinton?

Have you not paid attention the last few days or are you just watching CNN 24/7?

I give him less than 1 month

yes I have and I see no arrows pointing back to Hillary or Obama, unless you're arguing that their use of one of the same companies as trump makes them equally guilty of what he did.

> (You)
>Have you not paid attention the last few days or are you just watching CNN 24/7?
Not watching any burger news because not a burger, retard

Does this help?

Are you referring to Unanium1? If so, you need to do some research and don't believe the Fox stuff POTUS retweets. This whole story has been debunked - Trump is talking it up as a distraction tactic

If not, what are you talking about?

not even a little bit you cunt

>Does this help?
Not really, as it's complete bollocks.

He's probably getting paid to post this shit. Trump and his people have paid operatives online.

How is Hillary's (well documented and very real) corruption related to these indictments that show Trumps (well documented and very real) corruption? Is the connection that they're both corrupt?

No, isn't the guy being charged one of trumps people? I understand Clinton is corrupt too.

>Trump's former campaign manager being indicted points back to Hillary.

yea ok.

>muh clinton cash cuckspiracy theory

Wait and watch. your libtears are about to flow again

> Congress assigns XXX billions dollars for destabilization of political situation in Russia
> MUH ELECTIONS GUYS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS EVERYWHERE

No evidence of that. But we know Clinton hired David Brock, and that's his MO.

Have a read
>In June 2016, we fact-checked a statement by then-candidate Donald Trump -- who was running against Clinton for president -- that Clinton’s State Department "approved the transfer of 20 percent of America’s uranium holdings to Russia, while nine investors in the deal funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation."
>We gave the statement a rating of Mostly False. While the connections between the Clinton Foundation and the Russian deal may appear fishy, there was simply no proof of any quid pro quo.
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/oct/24/what-you-need-know-about-hillary-clinton-and-urani/

>It may be that individuals and companies sought to curry favor with Hillary Clinton and even influence her department’s decision on the Uranium One sale. But, as we’ve written before, there is no evidence that donations to the Clinton Foundation from people with ties to Uranium One or Bill Clinton’s speaking fee influenced Hillary Clinton’s official actions. That’s still the case. We will update this article with any major developments.
factcheck.org/2017/10/facts-uranium-one/

Why would they pay people to regurgitate propaganda and memes when they have an army of Sup Forumsshits and T_D cuckservatives ready to drop to their knees

This argument is hilarious.

Hillary is not president and Trump is. It doesn't matter what Hillary did at this point. Enjoy impeachment Russians.

>america sangtions russia
>america pays protesters to make alexei navalny more appealing
>another coop on the way

puting can smell it a mile away, thats why hes taking the appropriate measures to protect himself, and is succeeding,
he learnt all their tactics in the kgb

Don't bother posting facts to Trumplings. They parrot that literally any source that isn't Faux News or Breitfart is "fake news."

Nice try Ivan

I hate trump. Check Sup Forums fucktard. You are on Sup Forums.

They are Russians not Americans

got to the point where there so much fucking pointless baiting, why should anyone try and say anything useful or correct or factual on a thread

anyone wanna hear a song i made from farts?

There are a lot of Sergei and Vlad’s on Sup Forums. Russian propagandists. Most of use can tell the difference, but there will always be retards. Just like people who think the earth is flat or god is real.

Hello, my name is Clippy, your Microsoft Office assistant.

It looks like you're a Trump supporter. - would you like me to turn capslock on and spell-check and critical thinking off?

insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/24/tucker-carlson-source-says-podesta-group-and-paul-manafort-subject-mueller-russia-probe?=0

wat? monafort is firmly trump dumb ass. ha ha you're reaching like a motherfucker. nice troll, no one can be this fucking spastic

ps its over

It's one thing to pay a firm to get info on an opponent

It's another thing to work with a foreign government to get dirt on an opponent

love this

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/10/30/james-clapper-russia-global-politico-trump-215761

Shut up, Russia.

Only people with IQ below 50 support Trump so Im just gonna assume youre a horrible troll

What? How on earth does an indictment of Trumps campaign manager have anything to do with Hillary? Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound?

I think you're overestimating the Russian influence on that board. It's legitimately filled with sexually and socially disenfranchised early-20-something white male betas angry at their lot in life and clinging to the alt-right meme dream and Alpha Daddy Trump's teat for some kind of feeling of belonging.

I support him because I hate america

No he doesn’t. Retards lack self awareness.

Thats a good reason fam

Heh. I give Trump two months tops before impeachment proceedings start

he;s just a russian troll. no big deal. easy to understand really

The real question is whether or not Manafort flips on Trump for reduced jail time.

doubt it. but i don't think mueller necessarily needs him to either.

>Why so silent bshill tards?
This thread gets posted every hour. I'd hardly call that silent.

He should. Paul has very soft skin. He will be some niggers bottom bitch in prison.

>it doesn’t matter what hillary did..

So because you don’t get elected that makes you immune to criminal charges?

so many paid Russians in this post or retards either or.

All the libtards tho
>Muh 2 months impeach impeach
I really hoped you had grown but eh once retarded always below iq of lettuce

>Muh hes former campaign etc
Yes and this went on in 2005 under obummer and guess what russias girl hillary long before 2016

> Muh denial yea shes corrupt and hes corrupt thats the link to hillary
Nope your projecting there 0 evidence of trump corruption and oceans on hillary coruption but atleast youve arrive at the first step to healing

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Nice try Russian. Go pop a slav squat somewhere.

Hey Roger Stone, you just going to troll bait Sup Forums now that twitter gave you the ban hammer?

Just the fact that they paid someone with Russian connections to investigate Trump's Russian ties and found that the Russians did in fact promote trump while gathering dirt to blackmail him. So Russia wanted to control Trump. That isn't pointing back at Hillary. You fucking republican shill

Let me clarify. She holds no office. I dont care what she does anymore

Well not any more so than Trump, and Trump's had less time to accumulate the scandals. That's the really bad part. Look into how Trump has abused charity funds even before he was president and how he's kissing Russian ass...

12 counts but NO COLLUSION with anyone
dailycaller.com/2017/10/30/heres-the-indictment-against-paul-manafort-and-his-associate-rick-gates/

also this all stuff he did before joining trumps team, (on which he was fired and replaced)

B-b-b-but Obummer and Shillary. They should be investigating the Democrats. Not our glorious good emperor. Sputnik says so. Russia is our friend. White genocide.

lol so funny when you candidate Hillary donates to her fucking self and takes a tax write off

Trump did the same. He charged his sons charity double to use his golf course among other things including donating to his own charity for the tax write off and then using the money from the charity for legal bills.

You wouldnt take the deductable? Its like clipping coupons.

>No, isn't the guy being charged one of trumps people

no hes not, he after working for the podesta gruop (Hillarys people) he later joined trumps team, he was then later fired and replaced with the female manager he won with.

everything he charged with happened
before working with trump

this would be like trying to hold Walmart responsible for something an ex employee did before working there.

this is nothing against trump in the slightest

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/05/donald-trump-foundation-allegations-charity-new-york

Actually he was arrested to be leaned on and this is still about him using his Russian connections. There is more to the story.

Manafort never worked for Clinton. Where do you get your information? He's a republican.

>Where do you get your information?
>Information
>Trump supporter
Oh do get real

All Republicans work for Hillary. Hillary has complete control over every American. At least thats what fox news and trump want you to think.

Don't need evidence, you have a braggart in your midst: Lucky Palmer

Here, have the complete meme.

The constant deflection to Obama and Hillary has become a broken record. So sad, bigly.

Hahahahaha...

Just gonna take this time to say Obama is president anymore and Hilary didn’t win the election. Yet Trumptards will not shuttup about them.

Hey, boys'n'girls, it's time once again to play MuriKKKa's favorite legal game, LET'S MAKE A DEAL!!

Go to bed, Ivan. You've shilled enough for one day.

David brock led the super pack called correct the record, CTR as its called on Sup Forums hillary had a super pack shilling for her online thats already been proven

Hillary is not the president. Trump is. If Hillary is guilty of something, she can go to jail I don't care. If Trump is guilty of something, that means impeachment. I care about that. I care a lot.

Thanks. I hadn't seen that

It’s desperation at this point.

>No evidence of that.
Nigger wut? The GOP had a troll farm in Virginia ten years ago. This ain't breaking news.

You have to go back!
You aren't welcome here!

ITT: Idiots respond to a Russian shill

An interesting situation.
On the one hand, we have Mueller, who is not the people's champion: he has been the Deep State's fixer ever since his 9/11 report. He's going to toss the public just enough of a bone to keep them distracted while the real culprits get whitewashed.
On the other hand, we have a few top political psy-ops agents in the hot seat. These guys are incestuous. They happily work for "both" "sides". They're going to be offered deals in order to fry a bigger fish.
But which bigger fish? Both Idi Amin Don-John and Her Reptilian Majesty are dirty as sin. Which one of them do Mueller's real bosses want him to burn?

>deep state
I don’t know how you continue to use this meme with a straight face. Oh wait, it’s probably because you’re “woke”, right? Lmao

And then talk amongst themselves. Thanks for breaking the ice, Russian Shill!

Are you honestly happy with this presidency? Look at what they've actually done and tell me this is what you wanted or expected.

Don't know much about capitalism, do yah Sparky?

>Deep state
Oh, you mean the career bureaucrats that actually keep the counry running while dumbshit Donnie tweets his every brain-fart and robs the country blind?

>Why so silent bshill tards?

Because we can afford it. Clinton controls the Spice. Trump's going down.

U MAD?

Trump's chumps

If it's on an internet meme, it's gotta be true, even if it's not sourced.