Howcome the two on the right are such disgusting diving pieces of shit when they have Messi to learn from...

Howcome the two on the right are such disgusting diving pieces of shit when they have Messi to learn from? What went so wrong?

messi was raised in spain, the other two were raised in south america

because messi is 2autistic to understand acting so he just obsesses with keeping the ball instead, while for them its easier to act out an injury and get the ball back

Suarez is the darkarts GOAT

what do you expect from non white people, pretty good considering

suarez simply wants to win too much, so I can't blame him for all the retarded shit he does to win, he a gud boi going to school and getting his life on track

neymar doesn't dive, don't be a faggot

suarez's determination to win makes him all around very likeable

>neymar doesn't dive

negro por favor

>Neymar doesn't dive

>them acting skills

do you think they get professional classes?

>Suarez learnt from Messi
Mate he may have won basically nothing but he was also 28

>Neymar doesn't dive
(Tú)

10/10

neymar exaggerates but there's clear intentioned contact by the defender

and an elbow to the chest is no joke, it could make breathing difficult, very dangerous muay thai technique

>neymar doesn't dive

you got me haha! I'm so angry I want to kill you xD

>neymar doesn't dive
And you're doing so well

>neymar doesn't dive, don't be a faggot

>neymar doesn't dive
c'mon m8, the suarez part is true tho, suarez really wants to win at whatever cost, not defending him but I consider him very likeable, unlike biscuits and alba, even as a barça fag I hate them so fucking much

this is entirely true, underrated

>being this delusional

because diving works, mongoloid. Ask PSG about that.

>neymar doesn't dive

I think any of you ever played football. Neymar reaches speeds that are beyond natural for any football player, more 100m tier speeds, so any little contact causes a mass effect. It's simple physics you bunch of faggots.

>hating biscuits and alba
>as a barça fag
don't lie, you're the mexi halalfag!

There is some truth to it. But still, Neymar goes down way to easily.

well he is PARTIALLY right.

now add to that the nerman has worse balance than a 3 year kid, so he'll fall with any given contact.

This

Yes.

Reminder that without Suarez and Neymar they would've lost against PSG.
Reminder that Suarez scored the goals to win the UCL and Le Liga in the treble season

You should thank Suarez and Neymar for diving and giving their everything because they're the only reason Barcelona is still good and the only reason Missing is still "the best", they would've lost against PSG if it was for Messi, did nothing the entire game, couldn't even dive to give his team a chance the piece of shit.

This. Neymar now at least tries to stand on his feet. He wouldn't be able to score the last two goals for the NT if he was the same diving piece of shit form past seasons.

>You should thank Suarez and Neymar for diving and giving their everything because they're the only reason Barcelona is still good and the only reason Missing is still "the best", they would've lost against PSG if it was for Messi, did nothing the entire game, couldn't even dive to give his team a chance the piece of shit.

this senpai

learn to thank

>Goal winning UCL
Messi set that up 100% then Suarez caught the deflection; at least give him credit. Also didn't Messi score the winning goal in La Liga?

Messi doesn't dive because the bribed officials will always give him the advantage.

Neymar is no worse with diving than Arjen Robben who is one of the worst divers I've ever witnessed and gets called based

if nermal didn't dive he would be retired due to injuries right now. he's frail and he gets harassed the entire match because of his style of play. diving for him is also a mechanism to make defenders hold back fo fear of getting carded

>If it's not fault the play continues
>If it's fault it's actually the law to give the advantage

Chile in charge of jokes

>he just obsesses with keeping the ball instead,
Messi is the one player for Barca that doesn't obsess over possession, he always tries to attack or split the defense with a pass. Without him Barca are a mediocre team.

yeah, mediocre team that beat Real 4-0.

when he was injured neymar and suarez carried the team and did it great.

>It's that asshurt shitskin pooruguayan who thinks there's some conspiracy against Suarez
Suarez would tell you himself Messi is the best, he's enjoying their friendship and acknowledges the obvious while you obsess over a man who would call you an idiot irl
Kekkekeke

lel are you the british messi dick sucker? theres one who is in every messi thread clinging to his nuts

you sound like the british paki messi hater

thats not even a thing

and im not a paki. nor do i hate messi

but i do think people who say hes the goat are delusional 14 year olds

I think people who claim otherwise are contrarian idiots and children who lack functioning eyes
Think I'll take the word of legends and current players over some contrarian little test who likely didn't watch maradona live like I did

FYI he's that spic who lives here and needs to fuck off back to his third world shithole

ah, it is you

? are you braindead?

oh nevermind

I think Messi is definitely a player of amazing quality, enough quality that it isn't horribly wrong to call him a GOAT, even if he isn't actually the GREATEST of ALL time. Can one even really be able to tell who is the GOAT? With that said, he has had his shortcomings in those 3 back to back finals and overall with the national team. Just a burger opinion.

hes barcas best ever player for sure. but he has to either win something with another team too. either argentina or a different club side. i dont think penaldo is the GOAT but hes won stuff for portugal, man u and real madrid. people just like to say the people of their era are the best ever etc.

kek

you need to go back

Robben is one of THE worst divers, only a hypocrite would deny this and since it's Sup Forums that's not a surprise

>having a problem with dives

you should stick with voleyball Robert

Suarez is just literally fucked up in the head, can't blame him much

Neymar used to dive a lot like a faggot, these days I don't see him doing that anymore, he has grown up as a player these last 2 years

>these days I don't see him doing that anymore

he dives nonstop in important games because it works, it's the sad truth about the sport

Nerman doesn't dive, he exaggerates. There is a clear difference.

You're literally a fucking retard.

>he dives nonstop in important games
this is simply not true

(You)

neymar doesn't dive, fag is such a lightweight even a light draft could carry him away

I´ve seen Nerman injuring a tough guy
he certainly can break your leg

this desu. its astonishing how people doesnt note this. I unironically think that he'll never be the best player in the world because of his lack of balance

>peñarol cuck believing their players are tough
ay

now Peru, I know you beat us fair and square this week but don´t get uppity

I'm canadian son, someone stole my leaf

>I think people who claim otherwise are contrarian idiots and children who lack functioning eyes
>Think I'll take the word of legends and current players over some contrarian little test who likely didn't watch maradona live like I did

psg 2nd leg........................

Also Messi scored a goal against PSG, that fucking butthurt uruguayan provincian is just deluded

one of these doesnt belong...

oh yeah its the faggot who did fuck all to win a pointless eurocuck trophy, thats who.

and it was a clear penalty, you can't simply throw yourself head first to block an opponent's path when you can't reach the ball

Scored 3 goals and bagged 2 assists not to mention he scored the goals that helped his team pass thru the group stage
>b-but he didn't do anything

literally leFLOPPED in the finals like a true pussy and waited on a literal WHO to score a lucky goal.

yep, he did lots.

>scored two against a shit hungary, still tied the game

>scored one against wales and they won 2-0

"b-but he didnt do anything"

do you have crfags cock down your throat so deep you lose brain function? fucking embarrassing you roody-poo

How does the midgets cock taste in your mouth faggot?

>lucky goal
Whatever you say m8