DAILY REMINDER

Daily Reminder that Jamie Vardy is a chav and an ugly looking cunt
>inb4 chat shit get banged
You faggots have no right to be butthurt when your shit club is 15th in the Premier League and will never win another BPL, not to mention that they're about to get raped in the Champions League.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_qE-Bz3G5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how's the South African football league looking this time of year? Apartheid FC clinched the title yet?

chat shit get banged

No, all the white teams are drowning in quotas

A lot better than yours by the way. Your MLS is more like a Major Embarrassment. Although football is unfortunately dominated by niggers in South Africa, the clubs here would still thrash yours. By the way, can you even pronounce Apartheid? Pro tip, its not Apartite.

Spread ass, get banged

Daily reminder no one cares and it's not half as bad as being a nigger

yeah, sure thing man. don't throw out your back trying to overcompensate

>implying I'm a nigger

CHAT

>implying you reminded me yesterday
>implying you'll remind me tomorrow

Because you need to be reminded, just like you constantly need to be reminded that it is called football, not soccer.

trying wayyy too hard

I urge you to kill yourself. Live stream it on Sup Forums

SHIT

>about to get raped in the Champions League
As they haven't yet been!

GET

MOLESTED BY REAL MADRID

so you're conceding they'll make it into the semifinals?

Highly unlikely, but if they do, they'll be taken out by any team that goes through. There is too much quality.

are you ok nelson? daily reminder my ass it's the second thread you say the same shit

That may be so, but it is no different from the fact that you need to be reminded every day about the fact that you are a favela monkey who has aids and deals drugs. Furthermore, you speak utterly incorrect Portuguese. Even Angolans and Mozambicans speak better Portuguese than you Brazilian baboons.

who are you for, saffa? the sundowns, the swallows, the chiefs?

>diaspora bro shitting on the Brazil niggers
Deus te abençoe, meu amigo

Are you the buttmad coloured who posts in /cric/?

E tu, meu irmão.

op is ranieri on holiday in Johannesburg

let it go claudio!

No

rude

>Halal african bandwagoner
Lmao

>implying any sane person would go on holiday in Johannesburg if they wanted to live.

As if I need the opinion of a beaner.

I went to Johannesburg for a few weeks, it was lovely

Shitty parts for sure but i met no one but nice people even outside the tourist spots

The cape is the best place to visit

franschhoek, stellenbosch etc

youtube.com/watch?v=u_qE-Bz3G5Y

ABSOLUTE YANK

Most LCFC fans I know are pretty happy now. They will easily settle for premier league survival. And most are sane enough to understand that last season will never happen again. And personally I wouldn't rule them out of the CL tie if the Leicester of last season show up again.

maybe claudio has jungle fever

Most, but not all were probably only nice to you because you were a foreigner, and in particular, an American.

Leave México-senpai alone

Why would they all of a sudden regain last seasons form after going this entire season without it?

Why? Is he your gardener?

>be Claudio
>get in charge of a mediocre club
>bring them the greatest glory ever in their irrelevant mediocre history
>get sacked the next year

Shit people. Shit club.

Exactly. No wonder their main player is a fucking ugly chav who is squatting slav tier.

Im CHI though with a noticeable accent

> Taking a PL winning side to relegation due to your dogshit signings and tactics

Deserved the sack.

You just mad because they beat Sevilla.

What are you on about? With Shakespeare now 4/4 in all competitions I think they have found there form. Claudio was suffering badly from 2nd season syndrome, and although it's very sad to see him go, a change was needed. If Atlético don't put in a performance against Leicester in the first leg, your may well see last year's surprise package in the semi's of the CL.