Be Latino

>be Latino
>share a hemisphere with the two greatest English-speaking countries on Earth (Jamaica and Belize)
>still can't speak English better than a Southern European, Slav, or even a Jap

I know the future of the Americas is Spanish, but why do most Latin Americans speak English so poorly compared to people from other regions of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1qgmZDYh2G6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_English-speaking_population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EF_English_Proficiency_Index
vocaroo.com/i/s0qrKRRO8QcB
vocaroo.com/i/s0ODZzjpWP02
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Be Canadian
>Literally nothing to do in irrelevant country
>Have to shitpost daily in order for people to notice me
>This is what I do on my free time

My english is not that bad i can post a vocaroo if you want im also learning italian you monolingual chink

Because here no one need english

this is not true

>but why do most Latin Americans speak English so poorly compared to people from other regions of the world?

Because we don't care and we don't want learn that cuck language

ur mum

French is future language of the world

vocaroo.com/i/s1qgmZDYh2G6

just for fun

I don't doubt that you speak English well, but I guarantee 90%+ of your country doesn't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_English-speaking_population

>Walmart in Guatemala

You have my condolences.

>Why dont you speak English in a Spanish speaking country?

kek

>I don't doubt that you speak English well, but I guarantee 90%+ of your country doesn't.

Because if you live in venezuela and you gonna live forever here why do you need learn it? you speak french too or something?

My country is not even on that list, in fact not even 1 C. A. country except for niggerland know as Belize thats weird
why? if the gringo complains we only re send the item that was all
wut

BEcause people will hardly get out of our countries so a lot of us don't really need to learn english.

>Why dont you speak English in a Spanish speaking country?

The point is that they don't speak English as well as other non-English-speaking countries. Even Italians and Greeks, who are renowned for not speaking English well, speak it better than even people in Mexico, which borders your country, gets tons of American tourists, sends 80% of its goods there and receives half of its goods from there.

literally learnt english just so i could watch anime

Same here, way faster than japanese.

Also spanish subs are shit.

why do those grills look so fake

bullshit

>tfw want the dominican the most because of that thicc ass

someone posted her name once, sauce me up please

>I guarantee 90% of your country doesn't

Do you have any idea how fucking small Europe is? They go wherever they please without a problem. And no, people in Mexico speak English pretty well, especially those who live near tourist destinations.

tfw no brown qtpatootie

2>1>3

Correct.

>but why do most Latin Americans speak English so poorly compared to people from other regions of the world?
Most people are to stupid to pick it and, on the other hand, don't have the need to do so.

People here can perfectly go through live without speaking a word of English.

We get dubbed shows instead of subbed ones, unlike northern European countries or the Netherlands.

Most people here don't read so they don't need to know another language to get information not available to them in their mother tongue. And for those who do, they can get the translated versions of many books, from literature to technical texts.

Music in Spanish is what most people here consume.

And so on and so forth.

Literally this.

*life

>Ireland has a higher % of English speakers than the US or CANUK.
can't make this up

literally learnt english for the memes, other than that english here isn't usefull at all

C'est vrai

fucking texas overrun with spics.

it was in the 19th century
>thetimeisnowoldman.jpg

because we only need spanish, i learned english because it was taught to me since a very young age but it's not like i need it

Brazilian Portuguese is the real language of the future.

I don't know a single Brazilian who thinks like that.

>I know the future of the Americas is Spanish

lol, no

I work in a place where all of our factory workers are immigrants, and they aren't Spanish speakers. They're all learning the common tongue, English. The descendants of all these Asian immigrants are the same as white people, they don't want to learn Spanish.

>Argentina
>Latin American country

All right. That wasn't nearly as bad as you made it to be.
I'd like to know why do you think that. It's information that I honestly lack. It would be great to feel a little proud of this place for once.

nice

fuck man i need that venezuelan love

>Poland
What?

A bisexual latin woman in her early 30s who has her bio set as "bisexual/active/butch" messaged me on a dating site. What do?

3 > 2 > 1

I'll fight anyone who would dispute this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EF_English_Proficiency_Index
> "the subjects took a free test online and of their own accord. They were by definition connected to the internet and interested in testing their English; they will also be younger and more urban than the population at large

See

these girls are from mena idiots
op is an idiot

And it's the
>I am Greek idiot!

iam not a greek

yeah, that's why the dominican reposted it on her instagram

wrong
they are from mena, you need glasses my friend

Hmm I wonder why

Don't give him (you) it's ikbey.

>Jamaica and Belize
t. Uhuru Mbeki Kenyatta N'yongo

you sound like a faggot particularly at the first 13 seconds
9/10

2>=1 >>

Same order so we're good!

sounds fine to me

>I work at gulwart

>tfw no Dominican riding my dick while the Venezuelan is sitting on my face and the Mexican is tending to my lawn

are you gay?

more like Gaytemala

What are you? some kind of buttmad rapefugee living in Germany? are your women that ugly that you need to claim others countries' women to feel good about it?

Guise my england is not that bad pls no bully vocaroo.com/i/s0qrKRRO8QcB

Yall colonised so bad your braincells refuse to learn english well

your answer

Mine's not perfect but I rarely had trouble getting by in the states
vocaroo.com/i/s0ODZzjpWP02