What the fuck happened?

Her new music sounds bland and boring as hell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T62maKYX9tU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And if you complain once more you meet an army of her.

I love stealing from BJ and PJ (Blowjobs and Papa Johns) Not to be confused with By0rkz and P1jz Harvey

>implying she was ever good

>Her music always sounded bland and boring as hell
fix'd that for you.

it was listenable

wrong

>last album was in 2015
she obv rushed it.
Sometimes quality music takes longer to make, like 3-5 years

Why does anyone expect anything from her, shes a pop star whose music is written by committee to be marketed to teenage girls

What's the point on being so hard on yourself Tay-Tay? You not are not a perfectionist and you don't look further in the expression of the point, you rather look for calling out the attention over the rather half of my Hades and yet for no reason you go developing an story over the serpent (the trap) and how you easily guess he's the one feeding you with gold, because it's definitely not my Father, now give me the moneyz back... lmao.

O', Captain Crunch, Steve Jobs Called... He wants the damn yacht back!

4deep7me

Smiling faces, tell lies and I got truth... are you checking my youtube or I have to go public on the Satellite with the people? If you close the curtain I just recall upon Buddah's comeback, for he will comeback when everybody is enlightened.

That would be cool so I can go do some opium in China like Christ did.

Beware of the handshake that hands the snake... it just might hold you back, jealousy, misery, envy and I tell you you can see.

Fuck you. Her music is still good

It is bland, but at least it's not dickriding the tropical house trend and I'm really grateful for it.

You grew up.

>Implying Electroclash sexual positive Tay Tay isnĀ“t GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=T62maKYX9tU

>sexual positive taytay

taytay is a pure virgin

Calendars were burning to begin the times, the Merlin's quick passage to return the call, the magnets, pies and attractions.

I would go for Rossini just for you, -staph Gooby, belz me out of jail- said N0l4n.

I love that video, the idea about the old Taylors dying was brilliant and they executed it perfectly, loved when the old innocent Taytay got roasted.

You guys are going to be so booty bothered when Fantano gives this record a 10.

Lizard

Combo takes all your broken mumbles and while you listen to them crumble you go ramble and get ready for the rubble to rumble.

I take all your broken numbers and roll dubs in the name of Combo, I see the breaker and the balls shaker... now give me the numbers or kill the thread mods in my vengeance.

What's this an autism contest? Because I bet combo wins the fight!

Nah, it's the best stuff she's ever done, though the timbres are a lot darker and colder which to a person used to the warmer brighter stuff she normally has done may think is bland.

>plebs thinking their opinions about Taytay matter
Watch her reaching the half billion mark in the next two year while you keep bitching about her music on a Mongolian yak exchange forum.

Her B side is the best anyway