Is possible get laid if you are young, poor and bald?

Is possible get laid if you are young, poor and bald?

yes, but posting the question here? no. if it was possible for you, it already would have happened. fag. suck a dick, it's your only shot

yes
as long as you're not fat you've got a foot in the door

none of that shit matter. plenty of fat men get laid all the time. women dont' want to feel bigger than the man that's fucking them faggot

this is a good time to remind you that women have the same problems getting laid that men do. somewhere there is a fat ugly woman waiting for your nerdy, virgin dick. go get her man!

chubby chasers are real but they're mostly men. Some girls will go for dad bod but it's just above fat. Skinny even grossly skinny guys get women a lot easier. Fit/lean people get pick of the litter. Anyone who willingly dates 20% bodyfat and over has a mental disorder or is on their last leg and doesn't want sex from you. No one wants to play find the penis or vag in the dark.

Depends, are you willing to suck cocks?

Use your remaining penny to act rich

Very much this. The only thing keeping the majority of people from getting laid is their "standards". Fat autistic women with poor hygiene are everywhere, and they arent getting any tonight either, just like you

exactly! and dubs of truth on top of that. spastic beta males with lets be honest bad hygeine are just like fat autistic women. same problems, same solutions - fuck each other!

> over 20% fat
> can’t find penis

280-pounder here with a slim (112 pound, 5’4), intelligent (phd physicist) Russian wife. I assure you that my girl has no problem finding my cock.

I’m sorry that you have a micro penis, bro, but please don’t project.

Im fat AF and in my mid 30s. I havent gone longer than 3 weeks without pussy since I was 14. Have a decent personality and know your place in the world. If you are at best a 3-4, dont even consider getting laid by a 5-6. Look for 1-2s and be happy your dick got wet.

My standards decrease by the hour my dick isnt wet on a weekend. I have no shame. I will harpoon the hell out of a drunken land whale at 3am

Yes, get a job and grow a beard and workout.

now w'ere talking. good on you. now we just need women to lower their standards to fucking autisitc spastics /btards like you fucking fat girls and the world will be a better place

or at least the US would be

how could ever expect anyone to believe this?
at least you know your bracket still you expand your options by losing weight

wrong advice op. you need to work on your interpersonal skills and confidence. that's it. boom, insta-pussy. doesn't matter what the fuck you look like. however, if you don't like yourself then women won't like you either.

>how could ever expect anyone to believe this?

uhh because it's true women don't have the same sort of standards that men have. they don;t give a fuck about weight fag. wake up.

I don’t give a fuck whether or not you believe it bro- have fun with your other Incels if you prefer.

I’m telling you it’s quite possible for fat dudes to get laid, and have hot gf’s or wives. If you’re too broken to figure out how to make it happen, I’ll still go to sleep easily tonight, and won’t spare your sad lonely existence a single fucking thought.

Polls show that women actually prefer bald me (if it's shaved, not when it looks like Kyle from Tenacious D). Reads to them as more manly and a better protector.

Young should actually make it easier.

Poor is where you're shit out of luck. You can be old, fat, and ugly and still get the ladies if you're rich.

Solution to your problem is don't be poor.

Ohhhh the practice girls, Got this hot gf 9/10 when I was 18 but I sucked in bed, she dumped me after 3 month and I'm 100% sure it was because of that.So I started fucking and practicing with the ugly ones untill I was about 20.Now i'm no sex god but I do know how to please a woman.Funniest thing is after you fuck good one chick, she runs and brags her friends about it and there is allways this one slutty friend of hers who will come for some good fuckin to.

oh yeah, in a decent sized city you can fucking live off that shit. treat em well but lay it down in bed with some passsion, real or not, and you got it made.

you could possibly get lucky, it's a long shot and likely wont happen more than once

It's possible, just keep hitting on woman life is a numbers game. Eventually someone will say yes Op

Maybe

Hot bitches don't care about intelligence or social skills if you look good and have self confidence.
Or he could just fuck ham planets and ugly bitches but have good social skills.

It worked for Sir Patrick Stewart back in the day.

if you want to see human mating behavior and preferences at it's most raw go to an anime con. Don't dress up, don't engage, just observe. Mark a few single people of different weight/height sets. Think of it as sociology experiment. "The mating behaviors of relative to weight in a vacuum of social skills". Most of these things last 3 days so you'll get go a good timeline going. Day one; the fat people and ugly people fawn over and flock around the pretty and skinny cosplayers
End of Day One: the pretty and skinny people pair off with each other and go fuck in their hotels
Day two: the new pairs wander around holding hands the fat delusional people still hold out hope and stalk/linger around them
End of day two: Some of the more realistic ugly/slightly fat cosplayers start to pair off with others of the same
Day three: the dregs of the lot go the inevitable rave feeling the desperation set in and try to romance the other of their ilk that are likely still deluded as to their chances with the skinnies/pretties
End of Day three: all optimism gone and time wastes they settle for each-other because it will only be for one night
Day four the return home: defeated but optimism resorted they return home hoping maybe next con will be different

I really wish I took notes last time I went to one I could probably write a book about some of the shit I've seen.

That is Michael Barryman!

dude unless you have social skills you arne't doing shit. women aren't going to just come up to you and throw themselves at you. that's a pipe dream. and you don't really want the ones that might do that. part of the sexual interest for women is approach.

you sound like a virgin.

first of all a self respecting woman won't fuck any guy at an anime con

>self respecting woman
what does that even mean at this point? Some people just want to fuck and they'll fuck the most attractive thing they can get. Their eagerness to do so is often directly related to the perceived gap between their attractiveness.

yes, i personally wouldnt' fuck any women trolling an anime convention. that's just me though

plenty of women have self respect. all of the ones i dated have. i only date ones who do. ptretty easy to sniff out really.

Wow thank Sup Forums. Really surprised by goods answers.

Intelligent Russian wife, i'm sure she has no problem finding alot of cock