Memories thread:

Memories thread:

Did you have a nickname at school?

Mine was "ace" for a short time, friends got it from ace attorney because i had some oratory skills. I never played the game to this day.

My nickname was OP because I was a huge faggot.

Mine is "T" because of trevor from GTA, and because my real name starts with a T too.

Mine was Pooh.

Care to elaborate

>i had some oratory skills
this is the gayest thing I've ever heard

>and because my real name starts with a T too
so not because of GTA at all then

I was Newt through elementary school.

Changed to Zay in highschool cuz senior RB ahead of me thought my full name was too long.

G-man

I have been referred to as:
>Ninji
>Fabio
>Assassin's Creed
>School Shooter
>Terminator
and finally
>Shooter T

Moved to new school freshmen year, someone asked me a question and I responded with a quote from Tommy boy, from then on i was Tommy.

Never had a nickname, but I did get called "faggot" a lot if that counts.

>names in this thread
wtf, are american children retarded?
Most of my friends call me "Juli", short for Julius

One autist at school used to call me "Tim" tho

>assassin's creed
What
How did this happen
>"Hey Assassin's creed could you do x?"

Lol

Let me explain. They started calling me T after i convinced them to kill Michael in the ending even tho they tought that Trevor was the worsr character.

>ikr

My nickname has been Jug since the 9th grade. I live in the South so that should be all you need to know.

I have quite the list

>cock
>burrito boy
>egg
>cinnamon bun
>nigger faggot
>dwarfster

and last but not least

>cock munch

Every black person I meet will without fail give me the nickname Harry Potter.

>burrito boy
>egg
care to explain?

I managed to be one of those rare faggots with a name that begins with C. So I've been called C-Man for a long ass time, sometimes just Semen.

Christ, is everyone in this thread a fucking child?

I've had only one that is sticking with me to this day and I'm using it (or my friends using) instead of my name. Even my mother is calling me with my nickname.

I feel like ass 'cuz of that

>semen
You sound like a fag that hung out with school shooters and a mildly autistic kid

South park much?

Honey's okay.
Fat, not tall.
The end.

Yes.

Yeah, pretty much.

I'm not getting the reference here

I was called Australopithecus (austra)

When I was 15 I already have 1.90m tall , having the body and uglyness from a ancient warrior

I'm no from this fag century, I belong to the Roman empire , to Attila, or even to Aztecs warriors

LOL. Good friend of mine to this day is Called Jerky

>at football practice
>newkid
>QB has an afro and tucks it for ball
>stucks straight up like the snao into a slimjim guy
>hurr u look like that jerky guy.

He is about 32 and we all call him jerky still. Kek

Was called glitter for like one week because i accidentally broke a capillary tube in science class and the small particles of glass got lodged into my skin.

Other than that i don't get why the fuck everyone has a cartoonish nickname. Are you guys LARPing?

The episode where cartman buys sea-men.

This one autistic kid called me Karmichael once, and it stuck with some of the seniors. I still don't know why he called me that.

Mine was mouse