Be honest: what is the most disturbing thing you have ever seen on the internet?

Be honest: what is the most disturbing thing you have ever seen on the internet?

YOUR THREAD XDDDD

eh, id say it was probably 2 guys one hammer, but that was only because of the sounds the guy they were killing was making, otherwise it wasn't very graphic.

dunno why but the corpse of lisa mcphearson always stuck with me, even though ive seen things that objectively seem way worse

Chris farleys corpse made me sad and then realized i wasnt as much of an edge-lord as i thought i was

GOOD ONE BRO XDDDDDDD
KEKKING SO HARD RIGHT NOW

has yet to watch

on Sup Forums without a doubt a gif of some guy taking a huge shit on a baby, he then proceeds to slap the baby untill it stops moving wtf...twas a few years ago

a dog getting hit on the head with a shovel

A dog being boiled alive by some old chink

Same ;-;

Yup manshitsonbaby.gif

I 'member was on for so long before it got deleted

I've seen something similar about hundred years ago

yea lol the good ol' days when moot and mods didn't care that much about cheese pizza

The answer...
Is a blender.

The webm about a guy on pcp who rips his eye out

DyE - Fantasy
Check it on youtube
I know, youtube sounds pretty harmless, but seriously, watch that shit. The track itself is so calm but the video is so fucking disturbing, at least to me, personally.
I used to watch 2g1c from start to end without a single muscle of my face moving, and wasn't even shocked by pedo-scat on Tor, but... damn. I think I was 18 when I saw it and I had actual nightmares about it, and I never have nightmares about anything.
Never again. Never gonna touch that fucking shit again, thankfully I managed to suppress 90% of it-
OH FUCK my head's trying to recall it now, and it's turning my fucking stomach around.

Don't you mean 3 guys one hammer?

Are you serious? What's even so disturbing about that video to you?

Is it the anime one?

lol fag gtfo my Sup Forums

Yeah, faggot, that's because he didn't have the fucking FBI breathing right onto his neck.
If you wouldn't be a fucking tryhard, you would know that there's enough evidence that leaked that this page has been put on the FBI top-watchlist.
He warned us about it.
He warned us the FBI would hijack the shit out of this place if we wouldn't at least keep that line uncrossed.
But we never listen, never at all.
And that's why we fucking love this place.
That's why moot got the fuck out of here.
He realized that no man can take a hurricane for a ride, and that's why he sold it to a stupid fuck like hiro, because he knew that he'll be the next rider, the next one to get sucked up and ripped apart.

>DyE - Fantasy

you are like little baby

my man

The whole worm up her pussy thing.
I didn't lie a second up there, I used to be pedophiliac, I don't know why I'm not anymore, I guess puberty can be a weird thing.
I guess it just hit a nerve in me, a certain weak spot.
I don't like the image of giant worm monster things distorting your whole body by entering through ass or pussy.

Yup

>Be honest: what is the most disturbing thing you have ever seen on the internet?

Ironically the first thing was something totally faked that at the time I assumed was real partially from seeing some other things on here and because it was on the site with no mom's (which back then actually had a lot of good and disturbing stuff).

It was that scene in a film called AUGUST UNDERGROUND where the guy is fucking the corpse of a little girl and some bitch in the background is screaming her head off in a twisted pleasure frenzy.

The person who posted it had only included a small segment but combined with the shitty footage and the other factors I mentioned I was totally convinced it was legit.

Aside from that I'd say 'screwdriver baby' which used to get posted a lot here. Thank god it doesn't any more. I'm pretty sure that THAT was legit.. and very very sick.

cool flick

PRAISE KEK XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LULZ

The fucking music video about fags where was anal fisting and scat at the end. I can't remember the name of it.

to me it must be that skeleton in the right corner. very disturbed

>'screwdriver baby'

brick through windshield

Probably anything to do with animals getting killed for the purpose of shits and gigs. I wince like a fag with that shit.

I once saw a man dancing and telling me he was
"Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you"

but he did. He did al those things and it was disturbing. I'd don't think I'll ever get over it.

meh- just another day at school in Brazil...

you are owned by contract

Same, i was just about to post about how i accidentally clicked on a gif in some random thread and it was someone taking a bat to a dogs head. Shit actually traumatized me for a few minutes if thats possible.

I have not seen that one. Is it up the butt or through the throat because it fell while sucking it or what?

Is there video?Do you have a link???

are you kidding?
I wouldn't be able to find a link to that vid if I tried for a hundred years even if I wanted to!

And I'm the guy who said DyE - Fantasy, ironically.
Man, I remember staying a night awake and slowly enjoying scrambled eggs to breakfast while checking out golden shower threads, and I'm not even into that shit, I was just bored and sleep deprivation got me thirsty for some thrill.

'member the raid threads where we erased entire people from the internet, just because 1 youtube vid of his was triggering the hive mind?
Those were the days.
Where "not your personal army" was a legit rule and not just an excuse to be an impotent fuck.

We've been castrated by a higher power, and all of us know the feeling I mean when I say
>yes, Sup Forums was never good, I know, you can't piss in an ocean of piss, but... this place lost its soul, it took on a new level of shit. It's just tryhards now, wanting to look edgy, without having the guts to put a single finger on just cutesy little DDoS launch.

Shut up, newfag

probably the cartel video of the guy without a face being chopped up with a machete, although that is pretty recent there are probably others... some pretty messed up police calls out there

>the hypocrisy
I wish I still had my reaction folder, but I actually did have to pull the magnet move on my HDD.
You never know you're on the watch 'till it's too late.

That was a pretty good MV with lots of symbolism, thanks user.

Nothing is more nor less disturbing than the next for me on the web. When I was a kid, I've watched Faces of Death. Even though that movie was partly fake, the other scenes were disturbing to me. It just makes me despise people who kill/murder/torture/ get off at the agony and suffering of other people or creatures more and more.

Guess that makes me a faggot in Sup Forums's book

A mentally disturbed man killing a state trooper after he pulled the man over for speeding and driving erratically. The cop's dashcam had audio recording so you can hear him screaming in pain/terror as this guy kills him.

It sounds mundane, but it isn't.

So that's who this corpse belonged to. I'll be damned.

love to see a cop getting killed, post link.

Does he say the "i have a family" line (as if that matters or ever makes a diff)?

nice cock

YOU'RE A FUCKING MONSTER!

Watching those Chink subhumans in china torture and cook those poor Dogs and Cats alive. Give me the red button and I'd nuke those mother fuckers in a heartbeat

Watch the edge, faggot

Honestly probably all that cock and ball torture. Anything along the lines of extreme genital mutilation for the sake of pleasure really fucks my head up. I just can't wrap my head around the whole prospect of it. Most things don't irritate or upset me but people like that I think should just be eradicated from society.

why? he wasn't that funny. if he was still alive, he wouldn't be at all revered as much as he is.

The guy posting pics of him strangling babies
The guy shitting on babies
Or maybe the guy who got himself castrated, fried his testicales and ate them

sauce that pic?